Jets Bills Week 17

Lupz27

Weird that BUF plays 3 NFCE teams in a row now until week 17.  PHI, WAS, then DAL.  Given that schedule and the Jets' (NE, DAL and TEN), it's definitely possible.  BUF hasn't been consistent enough to say winning those 3 games is likely, but certainly possible.  In fact, they might be the Jets' greatest challenge to a WC spot unless PIT wins tonight although they still have CIN and DEN on their remaining games.

Looking at the week 17 schedule, Vikings/Packers is a prime candidate to get flexed if the NFC North race stays close.

So is Eagles/Giants if it comes down to those 2 teams in the NFC Least.

Seahawks/Cardinals also has an outside chance.

I'm not sure the Bills will still be in contention week 17.  Ideally you'd want both teams in contention in order to get flexed.  We'll see

Have you been to Buffalo in January?   It aint fun.

If the Jets win to get in, it'll be plenty fun for me :)

It'll all depend on weather when the time comes.  I'm not driving six hours each way in ridiculous  snow.

Either way, at least we're having a bit of fun in the first year of the new regime while they evaluate the talent we have on the roster.

I have the highest hopes every year as most of you do, but it's really about steady improvement and getting the guys in here that our new staff wants and getting rid of the disappointing main stays that have been here too long.

2 in a row against the fins and jints is not too bad for now eh?

Archived