Rocky - Mafia game thread

Leelou

Looked liked the right thing to do at the time.  Wanted to see who would chase the soft claim and low and behold look at the swarm that moved in that direction.  Pretty sure at least two scum are on my train.  They had no idea I was not the cop and yet they anxiously poured fuel to the fire.  Basically, I split the field in two.  Also, found scum in Nyn who never voted me yet nudged my train like cat plays with a mouse.  You guys can thank me end of game.

The play to trap scum makes sense to me, it's the sort of thing I do when I hunt... however, when the time came (last night) for you to come into the game, and reveal a role AND/OR you true intentions. You forfeited the opportunity, as if you expected to be killed yesterday. Now, as of this morning, with an extended lease on life... you're backfilling your story.

It's a good story, whether it's true or not, however... the conclusion you seemed to have reached is about "who would chase the soft claim". Well, analyze who did for us. Promising that 2 of the 5 people on your train are scum is an empty statement. 30-something % of the game is scum. All you're doing is telling us the game odds in context of your train. "Splitting the field in two" doesn't make sense either. These are, in my view, illogical statements that you're using to prop up your story here...

I don't understand the "anxiously poured fuel on the fire" remark either. At that point, several people were all ready to vote me during the night phase. You lead off with a soft cop townie claim on JIF, which is laughable, and then voting me. In other words, it looked like YOU were leveraging an already establish bit of fire... not starting a new one as a trap.

As for the train on you, you've been abhorrently unhelpful to town in your play in this phase, so why would anyone suggesting suspicion about you be anti-town? 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you're voting Jif

Shakes head.

your point?

LOL

At this point, I feel like JC and JIF are trying to salvage a botched up gambit. JC, are you willing to vote any of the other possible scum on your train... you know, the ones you trapped?

The play to trap scum makes sense to me, it's the sort of thing I do when I hunt... however, when the time came (last night) for you to come into the game, and reveal a role AND/OR you true intentions. You forfeited the opportunity, as if you expected to be killed yesterday. Now, as of this morning, with an extended lease on life... you're backfilling your story.

It's a good story, whether it's true or not, however... the conclusion you seemed to have reached is about "who would chase the soft claim". Well, analyze who did for us. Promising that 2 of the 5 people on your train are scum is an empty statement. 30-something % of the game is scum. All you're doing is telling us the game odds in context of your train. "Splitting the field in two" doesn't make sense either. These are, in my view, illogical statements that you're using to prop up your story here...

I don't understand the "anxiously poured fuel on the fire" remark either. At that point, several people were all ready to vote me during the night phase. You lead off with a soft cop townie claim on JIF, which is laughable, and then voting me. In other words, it looked like YOU were leveraging an already establish bit of fire... not starting a new one as a trap.

As for the train on you, you've been abhorrently unhelpful to town in your play in this phase, so why would anyone suggesting suspicion about you be anti-town? 

I have cracked this game wide open.  This is a town move.  So Argo.

Shakes head.

LOL

At this point, I feel like JC and JIF are trying to salvage a botched up gambit. JC, are you willing to vote any of the other possible scum on your train... you know, the ones you trapped?

are you just now realizing that Jif,Jc have been voting each otger

jc I love you buddy but the nyn vote reeks. Plus you're preoccupied so I think voting you does you a RL favor. And if you flip town Ape dies so this is a high probability trade as we say. Sorry bud. 

Unvote vote jc

jc I love you buddy but the nyn vote reeks. Plus you're preoccupied so I think voting you does you a RL favor. And if you flip town Ape dies so this is a high probability trade as we say. Sorry bud. 

Unvote vote jc

No worries but you're commentary suggests you know I'm town.  Good luck.

Since JC knows he's at L-1 yet does not bother to reveal he should probably be hammered unless of course he changes his tune .

What's to hard about a reveal JC ?

The vibe I'm getting from you is scummy or you've just given up as town without even trying to mount a defense. If I'm wrong tell me why. I would also like to know why you posted that soft claim on JIF being town ? What was you're reasoning ?

You got run up because people wanted answers. Its the same as a random player getting run up to a reveal only difference with you is we wanted some answers as well.

I'm going to Unvote to give you a shot at answering.

You hammered 80 with glee and willingness, and I don't recall you asking him for a reveal at all (you might have, I'm not checking now). How come the theatrical exhibition of "look everyone, I'm giving him a chance to reveal" and patience now?

Unvote vote jc

No, I pointed it out already. Jesus, you are ******* slow.

The hole in JC's play here is that he's saying he town claimed JIF, voted me, trapped scum, then insisted I am scum... then voted JIF.

The part where he insisted still that I am scum is the part where he ****ed up.  If he thinks I am scum, then coming to the conclusion that everyone that jumped on the Ape vote after his soft claim is scum... in fact, it's a completely illogical conclusion to come to, and the promise of "2 them" is bunk, as I already stated.

You're late to the party here, Dumbzini the Great... 

Also, "if JC flips town, then Ape dies...", if JC flips town, then it's unfortunate how poorly he played, and being wrong would suck, but it's a fallacy to imply his alignment determines mine. This is basic sh*t, you ******* crackpot. This comes across like you know JC is town, and your using his mislynch to set up my mislynch.

Your play has been so aligned with scum agenda, that I assumed it was too obvious and that a team would reign you in. But you're a no-listening sh*tbag, so, I'm starting to wonder, is it possible that you are scum with some team members that view you as a lost cause? 

I have cracked this game wide open.  This is a town move.  So Argo.

If the game didn't go to sleep last night, and you were lynched accordingly on Friday night, then it's a move that never happened... like I said, this morning feels like a scramble that you put together, since your still alive.

Trap plays aren't traps if you don't actually help people see what you were looking for. You failed to do so when your time was up, now you're crowing about it, and it's still unclear and filled with holes. 

I'm not so bullheaded that I wouldn't reconsider, but as of now, you've done nothing to warrant it.

catching up... on page 39

JC is at l-1 , I intend to hammer unless something changes in next few pages. W/e he's doing is highly likely to be scum manipulation 

Smash is ******* gross with this I'm buddying up to ape sh*t. Day 1 I went after ape specifically for his interactions with smash, dude even repped me, now a handful of post later it's the polar opposite .. gfy

Ape agreeing with it is grotesque as well

Not sure I love pac doing the Mexican hat dance  around the Jc / jif thing , nor verbal doing the same ..both voting nolderp

Bawlin.. nobody is calling you by your initials, not how it works here 

.. finishing up now 

Also, "if JC flips town, then Ape dies...", if JC flips town, then it's unfortunate how poorly he played, and being wrong would suck, but it's a fallacy to imply his alignment determines mine. This is basic sh*t, you ******* crackpot. This comes across like you know JC is town, and your using his mislynch to set up my mislynch.

Your play has been so aligned with scum agenda, that I assumed it was too obvious and that a team would reign you in. But you're a no-listening sh*tbag, so, I'm starting to wonder, is it possible that you are scum with some team members that view you as a lost cause? 

no it's simply because you've written war and peace advocating this lynch like YOU knew something. 

You hammered 80 with glee and willingness, and I don't recall you asking him for a reveal at all (you might have, I'm not checking now). How come the theatrical exhibition of "look everyone, I'm giving him a chance to reveal" and patience now?

To be 100 % honest with you APE I was hoping to get exactly what I got and its the same thing you referred too. If he had this master plan to break the game wide open why wait until prodded ? I think his explanation was forced and its exactly what I expected from scum. In other words I don't think he had a plan at all.

VoTe JC 

JC is at l-1 , I intend to hammer unless something changes in next few pages. W/e he's doing is highly likely to be scum manipulation 

Smash is ******* gross with this I'm buddying up to ape sh*t. Day 1 I went after ape specifically for his interactions with smash, dude even repped me, now a handful of post later it's the polar opposite .. gfy

Not sure I love pac doing the Mexican hat dance  around the Jc / jif thing , nor verbal doing the same ..both voting nolderp

.. finishing up now 

screw u you filthy pig I had a plan, apparently JC did not . Ape saw it the same way I did I just pushed JC a bit more and asked some questions I know exactly how JC would have answered if he was town and it would have been a much shorter version.

As for the buddying up with Ape I was trying to get a rise out of you because you agreed with a few of his posts. I know you also confronted him a bit on flailing ...just looking for some reaction :P

no it's simply because you've written war and peace advocating this lynch like YOU knew something. 

Yea, I "knew" that JIF wasn't willing to vote him on D1, and used false meta as the excuse for why he wouldn't, paint chips. Hence my cases on them, and the War and Peace.

In a nutshell, your dumb brains are just going to keep telling you I'm bad... because your dumb brains don't understand what they are taking in. It happens in mafia, when the townie gets confused, and they just go after whoever is active. I expect it from the collective every now and then, but you've done this myopic ape pursuit thing in every single game we've played together... it's sad, evolve or leave.

To be 100 % honest with you APE I was hoping to get exactly what I got and its the same thing you referred too. If he had this master plan to break the game wide open why wait until prodded ? I think his explanation was forced and its exactly what I expected from scum. In other words I don't think he had a plan at all.

VoTe JC 

Oh, okay.

.. finishing up now 

So, you're only take during a re-read is this?

While waiting for participants I cased JC, JIF and Verbal... and this is what you bring to the table? Surely, 40 pages into a game there has to be a logical fallacy, or gross example of scum nudging that you picked up on... no?

You seem to be coasting... and only seem to pop up when called out.

I called you out on D1, then you appeared. 

Pac called you out here, and boom... like a fat faggy genie popping out of JIF's butthole.

Final Count

JC (6) - Pac, JiF, Ape, Ballin, Lizzie, CTM
Ape (1) - Lizzie
Nol (1) - Verbsie
Nyn (1) - JC

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

Will you be writing a scene, or waiting for Leelou?

Also, did CTM hammer or Smash... I thought Smash did? Is this a mistake or can we assume a vote-control type of power? Also, you have Liz-compoop voting twice.

It's date night tonight... sitter gets here soon, we're going to someone's birthday party or something. I don't know... all I know is that I get to go to a restaurant, won't have to pick crayons up off the floor 43 times, and can eat my food while it's hot.

So, you're only take during a re-read is this?

While waiting for participants I cased JC, JIF and Verbal... and this is what you bring to the table? Surely, 40 pages into a game there has to be a logical fallacy, or gross example of scum nudging that you picked up on... no?

You seem to be coasting... and only seem to pop up when called out.

I called you out on D1, then you appeared. 

Pac called you out here, and boom... like a fat faggy genie popping out of JIF's butthole.

heh? my name was mentioned several times over the dozen pages you nut. I have no doubt pac posted what he did because he saw my name at the bottom of the screen as I was rereading 

And yea, I read the JC stuff carefully and skimmed most else as dinner was being cooked. If you think I'm hanging on you and that twit jif's every word as you slap each other's t!ts you are sorely mistaken 

heh? my name was mentioned several times over the dozen pages you nut. I have no doubt pac posted what he did because he saw my name at the bottom of the screen as I was rereading 

And yea, I read the JC stuff carefully and skimmed most else as dinner was being cooked. If you think I'm hanging on you and that twit jif's every word as you slap each other's t!ts you are sorely mistaken 

I was more interested in you weighing in on everyone else. Verbal, Ballin, Lizzie, etc.

I guess the alternative is for you to answer like this, with a non-answer.

The game has a disparity of participation, but please... you aren't really applying any scrutiny here. That's not a FOS, it's just a criticism in general... unsure what to make of why so far... but you're playing like a pussy.

Archived