Choose from the following FA 34OLB

32EBoozer

Choose the non- Von Miller FA 3-4 OLB you want  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Choose the FA 3-4 OLB you want (No Von Miller)

• Mike Neal Packers
    • Nick Perry Packers
    • junior Galette Redskins(missed 2015 torn achilles
    • Courtney Upshaw Ravens
    • Albert McClellan Ravens

Maccagnan did an excellent job last year targeting players in free agency
that could still ascend/improve:

Carpenter
Skrine
Gilchrist

All of them under 30 and all for good contracts.  So out of that list I think
he'll go after Nick Perry.  Get him away from GB (Peppers & Matthews) and give
him a bigger role and he could be an 8+ sack guy

Maccagnan did an excellent job last year targeting players in free agency
that could still ascend/improve:

Carpenter
Skrine
Gilchrist

All of them under 30 and all for good contracts.  So out of that list I think
he'll go after Nick Perry.  Get him away from GB (Peppers & Matthews) and give
him a bigger role and he could be an 8+ sack guy

Perry's postseason stats are very good, 6 sacks, 1 FF in 5 games

I give Galette a shot.  Main reason is I assume that he will come relatively cheap.

he's a local kid (originally from Haiti but went to high school in Bergen), but I think the violence issue is enough for the jets to stay away. They've dealt with enough beatings that I doubt they bring in another potential IK

he's a local kid, but I think the violence issue is enough for the jets to stay away. They've dealt with enough beatings that I doubt they bring in another potential IK

I don't think the Jets touch him either.  :)  That is just who I would give a shot too when you factor in the cost.

he's a local kid (originally from Haiti but went to high school in Bergen), but I think the violence issue is enough for the jets to stay away. They've dealt with enough beatings that I doubt they bring in another potential IK

That video of him on the beach cost him $$ Millions.

This could be a short term contract so he can regain value for a final BIG contract going into his 29th or 30th year.

A 1 yr. deal could really be a steal.... he'll be playing for a multi million $ payday!

Sign this guy cheap! This sounds like a Fred Wilpon 1 yr. deal that constitutes 80% of the Mets lineup :badmood: 

They could have had Gallette for peanuts in July.  Why would they want him after the Achilles?  Is one year without whipping a woman with a belt enough to make his value rise?

::whip: 

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'
Though the streams are swollen
Keep them doggies rollin',
Rawhide

Rain and wind and weather
Hell bent for leather
Wishin' my gal was by my side

All the things I'm missin'
Good vittles, love and kissin'
Are waiting at the end of my ride

Move 'em on
(Head em' up!)
Head em' up
(Move 'em on!)
Move 'em on
(Head em' up!)
Rawhide!

Cut 'em out
(Ride 'em in!)
Ride 'em in
(Cut em' out!)
Cut 'em out
Ride 'em in,
Rawhide!

Keep movin', movin', movin'
Though they're disaprovin'
Keep them doggies movin',
Rawhide

Don't try to understand 'em
Just rope, throw, and brand 'em
Soon we'll be livin' high and wide

Upshaw was a pretty good prospect coming out of college but he didn't really live up to his potential. I think maybe a change of scenery would be good for him and would be a pretty good signing if we could get him. I do have my doubts that the Ravens don't resign him though.

I'd offer Galette an easy contract to escape from.  31.5 sacks in a little over 4 years is pretty excellent.   He'll more then likely be fairly cheap. 

That video of him on the beach cost him $$ Millions.

This could be a short term contract so he can regain value for a final BIG contract going into his 29th or 30th year.

A 1 yr. deal could really be a steal.... he'll be playing for a multi million $ payday!

Sign this guy cheap! This sounds like a Fred Wilpon 1 yr. deal that constitutes 80% of the Mets lineup :badmood: 

I'd go with Gallette for a very team friendly contract. He has been the best player out of the options listed. Perry has been hurt every year that he has been in the league, I'm sure him and Milliner would get along great. 

He signed a one year deal for $750k.  Then he blew out his Achilles and didn't play a down.  Why would anybody give him more?

He says he wants to resign to a "long-term deal" here.  He is also facing a lawsuit and 2 game suspension which I think get pushed because he was out.

Archived