Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why is Smash claiming with more votes needed to lynch him than he currently has on him?

I had 3 votes and will be going to work and weve all seen how people get speed lynched around here so what seems to be the problem ? Trying to push a bit PAC ??? Not getting lynched fast enough for your scummy agenda ? Im also pretty sure due to this ridiculous post you made you're scummates with leelou you picked a nice place to bury your vote

Your post is as scummy as it gets my friend

some observations

- Spooge is doing this damsel in distress thing I detest from new players.

- AVM playing supertownie

- Brett doing his impression of Robert Deniro in Awakenings

- Crush doing..  well doing nothing

- Leelou playing close to the vest

- CTM playing like a roach

- Ape babbling on a few times but I've skimmed his posts

- 80 with a puke worthy vote on me because he's dumb

- Can't remember Nyn taking a position on anything

- Liz being Liz (which isn't a compliment)

- Has Ballsac even posted?

I had 3 votes and will be going to work and weve all seen how people get speed lynched around here so what seems to be the problem ? Trying to push a bit PAC ??? Not getting lynched fast enough for your scummy agenda ? Im also pretty sure due to this ridiculous post you made you're scummates with leelou you picked a nice place to bury your vote

Your post is as scummy as it gets my friend

LOL

some observations

- Spooge is doing this damsel in distress thing I detest from new players.

- AVM playing supertownie

- Brett doing his impression of Robert Deniro in Awakenings

- Crush doing..  well doing nothing

- Leelou playing close to the vest

- CTM playing like a roach

- Ape babbling on a few times but I've skimmed his posts

- 80 with a puke worthy vote on me because he's dumb

- Can't remember Nyn taking a position on anything

- Liz being Liz (which isn't a compliment)

- Has Ballsac even posted?

I don't think Nyn is playing??

it's 21 pages and you've posted a lot for not having bandwidth....while making sure to note that you aren't going to be anti-town and vote for the sake of voting. 

If we need to consolidate then, wait for it I'm going to unvote vote ape

-holds breath-

So, basically the same thing you say every game... "you post a lot, blah, blah, blah". I thought maybe you turned a corner, or were avoiding me because you are scum.

oh god.

It's actually true, lol. I suck by D3 when I start talking myself out of my early reads, but I've actually been great on D1 and D2 when I can commit the time to scum hunting my way. Ain't going to happen before tomorrow though... 

don't hold your breath too long, if you play like this already I'd hate to see how you play after brain damage.

lol, nice... 

Leelou is exhibiting most of her scum tells on day 1 I have led lynches on her before and been correct and I think I'm correct now.

Not offering much in the way of cases

Being overly defensive

and coming after me cause she knows I'm on to her antics as scum.

This is NOT an OMGUS vote its something I've seen before .

I'm VT so if you want to lynch me you won't get a power role scumsters. But if I do go down take a hard look at leelou

unvote

Vote Leelou

Why would you feel compelled to reveal as part of your case on Leelou? I don't understand you man... 

oh, so you're protecting ape

noted

Oy.

I was wrong apparently, you already have brain damage

noted.

LOL

another vote on someone with no votes. Purrrrrfect.

Ping. Smash may be a blockhead, and maybe it wasn't a consolidation vote, but at least he made a case... why are you so hellbent on just having any old anyone get lynched. Why dismiss a case-driven vote?

Sorry bro but shes hitting my scum tells on her... I'm the first one to run someone up to reveal to get info but In this case I'm sticking with Leelou

Owning it. No way in hell does a scum Smash make a play like this on D1, he's got so much meta built up that would give him a free pass on D1... the only way he sticks his neck out like this, is if he believes what he's saying, IMO.

everything is wrong with your Ape vote. Starting with the fact that you said it was for consolidation, but he had NO VOTES ON HIM!!!

you are so... so...

lol, at this point, I may just mail this one in and watch LK short-circuit your brains... 

1. Answered, you are just clueless 

2. No one is lynching last games mod on D1

3. What did Pac even say?

We have done it, it was a D1 where I nailed someone... maybe Nolder, and we decided eff that rule. 

I'm really intrigued by how quickly you're dismissing Leelou here... I would have thought letting Smash's case sit there for a minute would have garnered some reactions, but you're pretty much extinguishing one of the first case-and-react moments of the game. I'm struggling with the bad logic you're passing around (tying multiple people together), as well as the bad game play (bullying people into consolidation votes, dismissing case-driven votes, not shutting up long enough to gauge reactions but instead trying to dictate reactions). 

Unvote
Vote Brett

We have done it, it was a D1 where I nailed someone... maybe Nolder, and we decided eff that rule. 

I'm really intrigued by how quickly you're dismissing Leelou here... I would have thought letting Smash's case sit there for a minute would have garnered some reactions, but you're pretty much extinguishing one of the first case-and-react moments of the game. I'm struggling with the bad logic you're passing around (tying multiple people together), as well as the bad game play (bullying people into consolidation votes, dismissing case-driven votes, not shutting up long enough to gauge reactions but instead trying to dictate reactions). 

Unvote
Vote Brett

too many things wrong here.

im not dismissing Leelou, I already said I want her dead if Pac flips. I don't like the way she said she would vote Pac or Ballin, but then never actually did it. And that's a better case than anything Smash has... All Smash has is his gut reads. Case driven vote on D1, really?

As far as letting Smashs case (I use that word liberally here) marinade for a few hours... Well we're getting what, 1 post an hour? I'm here and ready to play, so I'm going to post my thoughts. Would be nice if Pac, Verb, Ballin, and smash (until recently) would do the same. 

too many things wrong here.

im not dismissing Leelou, I already said I want her dead if Pac flips. I don't like the way she said she would vote Pac or Ballin, but then never actually did it. And that's a better case than anything Smash has... All Smash has is his gut reads. Case driven vote on D1, really?

As far as letting Smashs case (I use that word liberally here) marinade for a few hours... Well we're getting what, 1 post an hour? I'm here and ready to play, so I'm going to post my thoughts. Would be nice if Pac, Verb, Ballin, and smash (until recently) would do the same. 

Eh, the bold is bullsh*t. If Pac flips town, then you declare Leelou is town. It's a losing proposition for town. You're asking us to kill one person, to prove another guilty. If you truly believe they are linked, then you should be willing to kill either/or... instead, you are dismissing Smash's case on Leelou. 

I'd think that if you have a case on Leelou, you'd let Smash's case play out. Instead you jumped right on it and squashed it. 

Smash made a case based on meta, so yea, that's a case-driven vote. Again, this is you working against Smash's case on Leelou... who you supposedly suspect to be scum.

No, you don't get to pass-off what you're doing as "we're close to the deadline" either, you've been rushing people all day.

Your play, and logic, is a direct contradiction to the notion that you suspect Leelou. 

Eh, the bold is bullsh*t. If Pac flips town, then you declare Leelou is town. It's a losing proposition for town. You're asking us to kill one person, to prove another guilty. If you truly believe they are linked, then you should be willing to kill either/or... instead, you are dismissing Smash's case on Leelou. 

I'd think that if you have a case on Leelou, you'd let Smash's case play out. Instead you jumped right on it and squashed it. 

Smash made a case based on meta, so yea, that's a case-driven vote. Again, this is you working against Smash's case on Leelou... who you supposedly suspect to be scum.

No, you don't get to pass-off what you're doing as "we're close to the deadline" either, you've been rushing people all day.

Your play, and logic, is a direct contradiction to the notion that you suspect Leelou. 

a case based on meta is not a case, in my opinion. Not on D1 and not ever. Guess we disagree fundamentally there. As far as my frequent posting and ruining Smashs case, Im sorry my eagerness ruined your personal idea of how everyone should have reacted to his play. I probably won't be around tomorrow and wanted something to happen tonight

this again.

Is this what you'd like to get hung up on? 

a case based on meta is not a case, in my opinion. Not on D1 and not ever. Guess we disagree fundamentally there. As far as my frequent posting and ruining Smashs case, Im sorry my eagerness ruined your personal idea of how everyone should have reacted to his play. I probably won't be around tomorrow and wanted something to happen tonight

tumblr_nixapdSjIN1renuivo1_500.gif

Bold: you're wrong.

As for the rest, again, if you actually suspected Leelou, then why not let her actually react to his case/vote on her? Why not see how others broach the subject of Smash coming out with a bullish play on D1 based on a meta read? 

Instead, all you can talk about is "hurry up and consolidate" and "lynch Pac to catch Leelou".

I don't think you are this illogical or impetuous as town. I feel like you're playing with a scum agenda, almost as though you don't care if you get investigated, or want to be.

yet, you tried to have the town lynch you in an ego fit last game, so that you could turn the tide on your accusers after your death. I won't bother to look it up.

Is this what you'd like to get hung up on? 

tumblr_nixapdSjIN1renuivo1_500.gif

Bold: you're wrong.

As for the rest, again, if you actually suspected Leelou, then why not let her actually react to his case/vote on her? Why not see how others broach the subject of Smash coming out with a bullish play on D1 based on a meta read? 

Instead, all you can talk about is "hurry up and consolidate" and "lynch Pac to catch Leelou".

I don't think you are this illogical or impetuous as town. I feel like you're playing with a scum agenda, almost as though you don't care if you get investigated, or want to be.

there is no "let others broach the subject" because nobody is posting anything! how was Smashs play bullish? He claimed vanilla town, placed a OMGUS vote based on his gut, and this was all when he only had 3 votes! I don't get it, and I don't get the case you are trying to make off of it. You ask me why I'm not voting Leelou, why aren't you? If you liked Smashs case so much.

Archived