Tainted Super Bowl ring better than no SB ring?

AFJF

May have been a similar thread to this some time ago but can't recall for sure.

Pats have yet to win an untainted SB ring and Jets haven't won any at all in a million years.

If the Jets won it and we found out they were up to some Patriot-like cheating, would that take anything away, or would you have a Patriot outlook and blame everyone else for only being mad because the Jets won?

We have a Super Bowl ring. Who cares if it was ages ago. It still counts.

Amazing how people dont understand that.

Of course it counts, but a lot of us didn't witness it.  Pats fans don't seem to mind the black cloud hanging over their rings...wondering how Jets fans would feel if put in the same situation.

May have been a similar thread to this some time ago but can't recall for sure.

Pats have yet to win an untainted SB ring and Jets haven't won any at all in a million years.

If the Jets won it and we found out they were up to some Patriot-like cheating, would that take anything away, or would you have a Patriot outlook and blame everyone else for only being mad because the Jets won?

Guilty as charged.   :)

Barry Bonds is a good example here. Aside from a few sports writers who think they're edgy, not many people consider him the HR Champ. 

Then again, the NFL doesn't seem to care much about integrity, records, etc. For all of baseball's faults, they've changed like 3 rules in 100 years and banned thier all time hits leader for life. The NFL, at least contemporary NFL, would never consider anything close to this.

i would be pissed if we finally won a superbowl and find out they cheated to get there and win it. i used to beat my sister every time at monopoly......i was always the banker and i always cheated. when i was 9 years old i didnt care......now if i was cheating to beat my kids in monopoly i wouldnt feel too good about the win

i would be pissed if we finally won a superbowl and find out they cheated to get there and win it. i used to beat my sister every time at monopoly......i was always the banker and i always cheated. when i was 9 years old i didnt care......now if i was cheating to beat my kids in monopoly i wouldnt feel too good about the win

Ya like beating a blind man at checkers, funny thing is pats fans seem to enjoy the cheating and lick the taint

Archived