Ocean Mafia

Nolder

1 minute ago, CTM said:

outlandish

the only reason there is speculation about conversions is that nitwit pac doesn't understand his role "duh.. How can a 3 man mason team clear 1/3 of the game?  Must be a conversion game."

No, you fat mexican idiot, you aren't ******* masons!!

Yea, just a reaction test. Should be obvious... but look at Brett, strutting around like he figoooooored it out. What a mouthbreathing putz.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If Pac is scum, yes, I'd advocate a lynch of you and Crusher.

If he flips town, I'd likely opt to leave you and Crusher alone. 

Either way....informative lynch.

So yeah, lets kill Pac. 

I just really dont understand how you're coming to these conclusions.  They're ridiculous.  haha

3 minutes ago, Leelou said:

If he's town, do you mean that you'll evaluate both Ape and Crusher's play or just leave them alone the rest of the game? 

I'm not sure what that means...

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

outlandish

the only reason there is speculation about conversions is that nitwit pac doesn't understand his role "duh.. How can a 3 man mason team clear 1/3 of the game?  Must be a conversion game."

No, you fat mexican idiot, you aren't ******* masons!!

Even "mason" teams have been split before

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

The case to lynch Pac: 1/3 in neighbors has to be scum

The conclusion to 1/3 in neighbors being scum, lynch the other neighbors

Can someone explain to me, as though I'm as stupid as 80, how this is NOT contradictory logic?

I'm pretty dumb and IDK.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yea, just a reaction test. Should be obvious... but look at Brett, strutting around like he figoooooored it out. What a mouthbreathing putz.

Ok so now that you've outed it, you got reactions from 80, Jif, me, Leelou, crusher, and CTM. What were the results?

PS I, and everyone else, know you are just saving face on a dumb idea. But I'll entertain you

I'm good with Bret or Pac...but Pac has is completely worthless but between his refusal to cooperate and him making the game a mess with conversion talk and masons vs. neighbors, him refusing to share his fish, him refusing to cooperate in the QT...none of it is town friendly.

I'm down to go there today.  

Unvote

Vote Pac

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

i thought, but it gave me an opportunity to lay into pac again .. :D

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

The case to lynch Pac: 1/3 in neighbors has to be scum

The conclusion to 1/3 in neighbors being scum, lynch the other neighbors

Can someone explain to me, as though I'm as stupid as 80, how this is NOT contradictory logic?

If Pac flips scum, I'd be willing to test my theory that ALL of you are actually a scum team, OR that 2/3 are scum.  I think the tradeoff of 1 scum for 3 towns would be worthwhile.

1 minute ago, StraightCash said:

Ok so now that you've outed it, you got reactions from 80, Jif, me, Leelou, crusher, and CTM. What were the results?

PS I, and everyone else, know you are just saving face on a dumb idea. But I'll entertain you

How are you so sure that I'm a townie with a dumb idea, and not scum being manipulative?

It seems like your insecurity is betraying you here. You're in such a rush to prove you aren't as dumb as I say you are, that you're revealing awareness of my town alignment.

This is a subtle thing... I really hope other people pay attention to it.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

How are you so sure that I'm a townie with a dumb idea, and not scum being manipulative?

It seems like your insecurity is betraying you here. You're in such a rush to prove you aren't as dumb as I say you are, that you're revealing awareness of my town alignment.

This is a subtle thing... I really hope other people pay attention to it.

Relax it was just a reaction test 

18 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He's f*ckin scum.  A 3-person neighbor group has to have at least 1 scum, and I'm not buying the conversion deal.  I get that Nolder had a setup in mind and just threw a theme on top of it, but I'm willing to role the dice and say Pac's theory is full of sh*t.  He doesn't mention it and we're not even thinking about it and trying to game the mod right now.  Only person who likes conversion games here is Pac himself. 

And Pac still won't reveal his fish.  Anti-town behavior.

Create a new persona as a woman and post a few times, he'll reveal everything you want in a PM.

11 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If Pac flips scum, I'd be willing to test my theory that ALL of you are actually a scum team, OR that 2/3 are scum.  I think the tradeoff of 1 scum for 3 towns would be worthwhile.

Are YOU setting a trap? lol

Archived