Nolder

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Two people.

:rl: predictable

15 hours ago, Pac said:

a brilliant move if I was scum..  vote the guy with no votes so I could stand out and get questioned about it.

*insert rolley eye emoji*

This is awful reasoning.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

For the record, I like CTM's case on AVM as well.  Don't see the case on JiF being thrown out there by Brett and Pac.  Obviously I suspect Pac so I don't respect his worthless attempt at casing.  If we avoid lynching any neighbors today, AVM is where my vote is headed next.

[Insert accusation of 80 "parroting" here]

You mean the case that the only thing I'm doing is talking about previous games? Come on man.

40 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Another option I was stewing over this morning was a No Lynch scenario. 

If you think about it, we have conversion speculation, and we have odd roles we haven't seen often. A no lynch on D1, basically resets the game as though it begins in night phase, but with some already decent reveals out there, and some great reactions. 

I'm not normally a fan, but it was specifically called out in the rules, and stuck in my craw a bit when I read it.

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You guys are f*ckin idiots. 

Previous games run by Nolder:

Brand Icons Mafia: 

RULES: 

Rules
Hammer Game
Self Voting/No Lynch allowed
Character Claiming allowed
Role Claiming allowed
Editing posts allowed
Do not quote PM's
Do not discuss flavor text from PM's
Do not post any images or videos included in your PM
Do not communicate off thread unless told via PM
Use #Vote: [Name] to vote someone or Vote: [Name] either format will be counted
Example Town Role PM:

Christmas Mafia:

Rules
1. Claims are allowed.
2. Do not quote PM's, do not share QT's, do not communicate outside game thread unless instructed.
3. Editing allowed, self voting allowed, voting no lynch allowed.
4. Hammer game.

Thankfully you brought it up and not me, as I'd just be talking about previous games lol

14 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Fair points.

You should stick to focusing on this. I believe at the time, you were insinuating Crusher was scum for this, and didn't vote him until I called you out on not voting him. Similar to how you didn't suspect I was scum, until I called you out on the effort going towards smearing me, then you suddenly found a "ping". Hard to look past slop like this. If you're town, tighten it up... and for ****s sake, stop trying to out-ego me. It's a losing endeavor for you, and if you're town, it would be better that you don't derail yourself... or me in the process.

the queen of OMGUS cases approves the OMGUS case.

surprising, really

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

I dont know what that means.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Me either .  Don't speak Ape.

Get behind the Ape.

You both know what it means. It felt 

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Is Ape going to claim this was a trap?  If so, JiF walked right into that one.

Dude.

3 minutes ago, AVM said:

:rl: predictable

This is awful reasoning.

You mean the case that the only thing I'm doing is talking about previous games? Come on man.

Thankfully you brought it up and not me, as I'd just be talking about previous games lol

My suspicions on you came before all that.  Your initial reaction to CTM's reveal was the 2nd worst in my eyes behind Pac.  I'll have to look back on you real quick.  But for now, sorry buddy but I think you're scum.

Sorry your boys lost to Tulane too  Hurts our RPI.

14 hours ago, Pac said:

Ape is playing dumb and like an ass hole so I won't humor his frivolity and address his concerns directly..

But since you ask...  It's simple math....

In a 12 player game it would be unbalanced if Nolder started the game allowing 3 townies to clear each other.  You immediately limit the lynch field by 25%.  We've had a number of conversion games which typically cause the most mayhem and are most fun for the mod. 

I've modded a number of conversion games so my initial reaction when seeing we had a 3 man neighborhood was that there was no way it could stay that way till end game.  It would be unfair and unbalanced.

I'm leaning conversion as opposed to one of us starting as scum because it makes it more difficult to target one of us.  I started doubting that when seeing the Apes posts today and thought perhaps he or Crush might indeed be scum..  now that I'm caught up I'm still sticking with conversion which can easily be determined as the game progresses. 

As it stands lynching one of us on Day 1 is completely asinine.  You have to wait for more evidence.  Even if you think one of us started as scum you HAVE to wait until Day 2.

why does pac keep talking about this like he doesn't understand what the role neighbors means?  This is starting to feel made up

Just now, CTM said:

why does pac keep talking about this like he doesn't understand what the role neighbors means?  This is starting to feel made up

Pac seems to be really pushing the conversion thing. Right now I'm torn between voting him again or voting for Brett. 

14 hours ago, Pac said:

Another thing I'd like to add for the "I'm suspicious of Pac" crows is that it wouldn't make sense whatsoever for me to immediately point out in the QT that are team could eventually be tainted.  Why make my first order of business to intentionally make my teammates doubt me..  which those 2 dopes quickly did lol.

I'll tell you this much..  if this is proven to not be a conversion game then Crush or Ape is most certainly is scum.

again, you are not a mason team.. is this guy serious?

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

My suspicions on you came before all that.  Your initial reaction to CTM's reveal was the 2nd worst in my eyes behind Pac.  I'll have to look back on you real quick.  But for now, sorry buddy but I think you're scum.

Glad your boys beat Tulane though.  Helps our RPI.

Much better rationale than the "posting too much about past games" nonsense

And you mean got beat by Tulane, right?  In typical ECU fashion we blew a 13 point 2nd half lead, tied it back up for OT, hit a shot at the end of OT to force 2OT, blew a 5 point lead late in 2OT to go in to 3OT and finally lost by 8.  The most ECU ECUing of all the ECUing there is.

1 minute ago, CTM said:

want to vote him? 

I'd love to know his alignment at this point, the way Brett and 80 both tried to make it look like I was defending him, it seems to me that at least one of them knows Pac's scum... and were setting up my lynch.

14 hours ago, Pac said:

What?  There is no long term wifom associated with this statement.

If this is a conversion game - which we will be able to determine soon enough - then I think we all originally started as town.

If there are no conversions and only deaths then I think 1 of you two is scum.

A wifom implies I'm trying to keep people guessing the whole game.  What I'm saying is regardless of the 2 types of games it winds up being the 3 of us can't fully be trusted after Day 1.

my god i hope it's dead by page 32... i can't take anymore of this stupidity. He clearly doesn't understand his role at all

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

He's f*ckin scum.  A 3-person neighbor group has to have at least 1 scum, and I'm not buying the conversion deal.  I get that Nolder had a setup in mind and just threw a theme on top of it, but I'm willing to role the dice and say Pac's theory is full of sh*t.  He doesn't mention it and we're not even thinking about it and trying to game the mod right now.  Only person who likes conversion games here is Pac himself. 

And Pac still won't reveal his fish.  Anti-town behavior.

12 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

The no lynch idea is stupid. Except this time instead of me just telling Ape it was stupid, I waited to see some reactions to it. I thought the first few people who get on board this stupid plan would be scum. And the way it plays out? 80 disagrees, and then you come along saying you are interested. Way to affirm my suspicions.

There is nothing good about no lynch. Scum NKs whoever gives the least amount of info, and then we are back at square 1 except 1 townie down. Why don't we lynch scum today instead? Starting with you

I'm trying to make the best decision for the town.  If you notice in my post, I said I hate no lynch. Hate it.  But it had me thinking...

Never did I say that was the play or that i'm committed to it.  

80 finding the previous rules in games modded by Nolderp, has me less intrigued.

2 minutes ago, AVM said:

Much better rationale than the "posting too much about past games" nonsense

And you mean got beat by Tulane, right?  In typical ECU fashion we blew a 13 point 2nd half lead, tied it back up for OT, hit a shot at the end of OT to force 2OT, blew a 5 point lead late in 2OT to go in to 3OT and finally lost by 8.  The most ECU ECUing of all the ECUing there is.

That's right, I was even watching that game and forgot you lost.  Hurts our RPI then. 

Just now, JiF said:

I'm trying to make the best decision for the town.  If you notice in my post, I said I hate no lynch. Hate it.  But i had me thinking...

Never did I say that was the play or that i'm committed to it.  

80 finding the previous rules in games modded by Nolderp, has me less intrigued.

Just like I protected CTM with my research last game bahahaha.  WIFOM, b*tch!

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

want to vote him? 

I'd love to know his alignment at this point, the way Brett and 80 both tried to make it look like I was defending him, it seems to me that at least one of them knows Pac's scum... and were setting up my lynch.

If Pac is scum, yes, I'd advocate a lynch of you and Crusher.

If he flips town, I'd likely opt to leave you and Crusher alone. 

Either way....informative lynch.

So yeah, lets kill Pac. 

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I always use it. IT"S A THING!!!! 

OMG APE IS TALKING ABOUT OLD GAMES HE IS TEH SCUMZ

;)

(this is a joke, so calm down errbody)

That's right, I was even watching that game and forgot you lost.  Hurts our RPI then. 

A forgettable losing performance basically sums up ECU basketball history :rl:

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So yeah, lets kill Pac. 

If he's town, do you mean that you'll evaluate both Ape and Crusher's play or just leave them alone the rest of the game? 

55 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Another option I was stewing over this morning was a No Lynch scenario. 

If you think about it, we have conversion speculation, and we have odd roles we haven't seen often. A no lynch on D1, basically resets the game as though it begins in night phase, but with some already decent reveals out there, and some great reactions. 

I'm not normally a fan, but it was specifically called out in the rules, and stuck in my craw a bit when I read it.

outlandish

the only reason there is speculation about conversions is that nitwit pac doesn't understand his role "duh.. How can a 3 man mason team clear 1/3 of the game?  Must be a conversion game."

No, you fat mexican idiot, you aren't ******* masons!!

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He's f*ckin scum.  A 3-person neighbor group has to have at least 1 scum, and I'm not buying the conversion deal.  I get that Nolder had a setup in mind and just threw a theme on top of it, but I'm willing to role the dice and say Pac's theory is full of sh*t.  He doesn't mention it and we're not even thinking about it and trying to game the mod right now.  Only person who likes conversion games here is Pac himself. 

And Pac still won't reveal his fish.  Anti-town behavior.

So yeah, lets kill Pac. 

The case to lynch Pac: 1/3 in neighbors has to be scum

The conclusion to 1/3 in neighbors being scum, lynch the other neighbors

Can someone explain to me, as though I'm as stupid as 80, how this is NOT contradictory logic?

Archived