Ocean Mafia

Nolder

Just now, StraightCash said:

Me wanting to lynch Juf is not out of the box. I even said I wanted to in the sign up thread. You're all over the place. And as far as my "dick wagging" "naked oul wrestling" with the Ape last game, I was right!!!

You jerk off.   You know damn well the out of box not in jest vote I meant was the one on CTM.  Plus your vote on JIF was page 1.  I clearly said page 2 vote.  The one on CTM.  So please please accuse ME of not reading again.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, CTM said:

you guys act like I didn't consider this? what happens if my cop bread crumbling gets the real cop to target me? what if the cop and doc pick up on it and both target me?

I decided the risk wasn't worth the reward and it matched what the wiki says to do,

Valid concerns.  I'm fine with what you've done, fwiw.  It really doesnt bother me at all.  If you're faking, which I highly doubt you are, it will come out in the wash.  I mean, I probably would have played with fire a little bit but I completely follow your rationale. Initially, the only thing that bother me about your reveal was you seemed to expect no conversation about it and just assumed everyone would move on.  It just seemed ambitious. 

But now, I'm moving on.  I parked on it, asked questions, gave it some thought and decided I'm not going to keep talking about it.  Rather, I'd prefer moving on and scum hunting. 

19 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Don't spin this. It wasn't my vote that got your attention,  it was "my stupid plan", then when you realized it wasn't my plan, you said it was actually my reaction to the plan!

Get your story straight

Why not vote Crusher after making a catch like this?

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

He's parroting like he did last game, sure.  But Pac is playing an identical games as his last 2 as well.

No issues with Pac?

Pac does that every game.  Does nothing. Claims to do everything. Makes useless list.  Offers to hammer. Doesnt. Claims he is great because of the lynch he had nothing to do with.  He is becomes transparent as shit later in the game.

I own 80.  I will tell you guys if he is scum.  K?

7 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Me wanting to lynch Juf is not out of the box. I even said I wanted to in the sign up thread. You're all over the place. And as far as my "dick wagging" "naked oul wrestling" with the Ape last game, I was right!!!

Call me Juf again.  I dare you. 

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

You jerk off.   You know damn well the out of box not in jest vote I meant was the one on CTM.  Plus your vote on JIF was page 1.  I clearly said page 2 vote.  The one on CTM.  So please please accuse ME of not reading again.

I can't keep up with your arguments. How was CTM out of the box? He revealed, I thought about our options, and I voted him. That's what you do in this game 

7 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Of course Im all over the place. I weigh 500 pounds.

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

it's about you taking something too literally when it should be obvious I meant all town power roles . 

I said cop cause that is the one I'm most concerned about , but even the wiki article I posted and am following says town power roles repeatedly 

like I knew what you meant when you ssid digressed.. stop being so ******* dense 

No, a$$hole. When you type cop, you mean cop.

You're like a woman, you say one thing, then it's everyone else's fault for not automatically know you meant something entirely different.

Saying cop and "all power roles" is not the same as me typing digress instead of regress.

You misspoke. Own it, or shut the **** up.

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Pac does that every game.  Does nothing. Claims to do everything. Makes useless list.  Offers to hammer. Doesnt. Claims he is great because of the lynch he had nothing to do with.  He is becomes transparent as sh*t later in the game.

I own 80.  I will tell you guys if he is scum.  K?

This is true about Pac becoming transparent later in the game.  He's a terrible end game player.  And I know toward the last season he started pulling a little bit of a Smash type attitude toward D1 but this is a carbon copy of how he played as scum the last 2 games.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

You're like a woman, you say one thing, then it's everyone else's fault for not automatically know you meant something entirely different.

Saying cop and "all power roles" is not the same as me typing digress instead of regress.

GFY. Or is that not clear enough for you? 

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Why not vote Crusher after making a catch like this?

Because I want other people to have a chance to. If I vote him too quickly it's just considered OMGUS and kills all the momentum building against him. I need 6 people to agree that he is spewing scummy non sense.

2 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

can't keep up with your arguments. How was CTM out of the box? He revealed, I thought about our options, and I voted him. That's what you do in this game 

You keep asking the same question over and over again.  I told you a day 1 page 2 non jest vote is out of the box for here.  I have not change a thing.  You are just changing the question to try and make it look like Im confuse. 

Because I want other people to have a chance to. If I vote him too quickly it's just considered OMGUS and kills all the momentum building against him. I need 6 people to agree that he is spewing scummy non sense.

This doesn't make sense to me.

When I scum hunt, I don't really concern myself with waiting for others to vote first. If I've got a case, if I've got an instinct, I follow it... and if others see it, great, if not... then I whine that they're all stupid for not listening to me.

1 minute ago, StraightCash said:

Better hope they do without reading. All you are doing is trying to make it like Im making stuff up by asking the same question over and over again.  Then I give you an answer and you say I said something I didnt.  But yeah. Its me not you.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

IThis doesn't make sense to me.

When I scum hunt, I don't really concern myself with waiting for others to vote first. If I've got a case, if I've got an instinct, I follow it... and if others see it, great, if not... then I whine that they're all stupid for not listening to me.

I'm sure that works great for you, I view it more politically. If I'm going to lynch the person I want I have to rally 6 more votes, and turning my argument into OMGUS won't get me them.

but now that approach is flawed since I had to spell it out for you, so I might as well just be more upfront about my intention 

unvote vote Crusher

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

This doesn't make sense to me.

Brett is not scum hunting. He is twisting my words.  Plus do we really need another Ape in the game?

I'm sure that works great for you, I view it more politically. If I'm going to lynch the person I want I have to rally 6 more votes, and turning my argument into OMGUS won't get me them.

but now that approach is flawed since I had to spell it out for you, so I might as well just be more upfront about my intention 

unvote vote Crusher

Yes please be more upfront of your intention.  Does OMGUS count as an intention?

15 hours ago, StraightCash said:

unvote vote CTM

not totally sure how to play this, but I think this is the best bet. If he stays alive it's an express ticket to end game which is a great gambit, and it'll just be the focal point of every day which detracts from finding other scum.

I also don't know why he would go on the Mafia wiki to read/copy paste his role if Nolderp already gave it to him. It's more likely that he was browsing through different roles, found one he thought could work, and is going for it. 

3 hours ago, StraightCash said:

My initial reaction is outting the cop is stupid and anyone who likes that plan is stupid. But town won last game with no cop, so maybe it's not game breaking if it fails.

But i still think it's probable that scum has a RB or watcher which wrecks the plan...

lol at CTM telling me he doesn't need to be the focal point of the game... And then he becomes the focal point.

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

So wait, now you're posturing as though you knew what I was doing, but initially I came at you and you gave nothing but an OMGUS "Ape is pinging" mouth fart.

Yea, you're going to be a distraction all game. I'd lynch you now for the fun and to remove the disruptive presence and wifom.

2 hours ago, StraightCash said:

Sort of where I'm at. The wiki CTM posted says this is an anti town role. So in my mind it's

best case - lynch scum if this is a gambit

worst case - lynch an anti-town role, remove someone who is just going to be a distraction the rest of the game.

I think with how things are going so far, a lot of people have a chance to hide out because CTM is such a focal point.

2 hours ago, StraightCash said:

Disagree here, it would be epic. And it wouldn't surprise me if CTM has been sitting on this claim/play waiting for the right game to pull it off on.

For the record, I still think it's unlikely too. It's just the thought stuck in the back of my head.

13 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

I can't keep up with your arguments. How was CTM out of the box? He revealed, I thought about our options, and I voted him. That's what you do in this game 

9 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Is Brett the D1 lynch again?

None of his play is making any sense. 

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

my god I just said I misspoke? I said I said cop cause that's my primary concern.. I acknowledged  I meant all town power roles

Just to recap - he wasnt totally sure how to play this - yet, he voted CTM right out the gates either way.  That's seems pretty sure to me.

He then posts a contradictory statement about my idea.  He doesnt like it and everyone is stupid that does but its not the end of the world because town won last game without the cop.

He then claims CTM is the focal point and its creating a cover which again, is a contradiction.  He's voting him an did it immediately right out the gates.  Provided that people actually followed him...what's more of a cover?  Voting someone that "he's not totally sure how to play" immediately without any real opportunity to respond to that fact it would actually force people out to participate or trying to immediately vote out a "distraction" without giving adequate time for people to weigh in?

Then this final charade with Crusher is just disgusting.  He had no problem voting a role that "he wasnt totally sure how to play" but wanted to wait and see if someone else voted Crusher in fear of his voting being perceived as WIFOM?  Who's afraid to vote someone because of the implications or perception of said vote?  It's certainly not town, that's for sure.  

Unvote

Vote Brett

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I support this vote (obviously).  Scum is likely to avoid this conversation entirely.  He posted filth then disappeared.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Nope.  Your "case" on me is stupid and based purely on last game.

Ummmm...my case on Pac, you know, the case you agreed with...is purely based on the last 2 games.

Double ping.

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

Ping.  I disagree and that wasnt my point at all.

It behooves scum to weigh in.

Of course it's beneficial for scum to weigh in, but its easy to look scummy by doing so.  Like you're mistakenly seeing out of me right now.  Activity tends to = scumminess these days.  Not everyone is going to have smart or accurate reactions to a play like CTM's, so in these instances my preference is to look at the quiet ones.

For that reason I don't like AVM's play either.  Posted one reaction about CTM, saying he's seem him claim as Miller once before, then went right back to joke posts.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Of course it's beneficial for scum to weigh in, but its easy to look scummy by doing so.  Like you're mistakenly seeing out of me right now.  Activity tends to = scumminess these days. 

For that reason I don't like AVM's play either.  Posted one reaction about CTM, saying he's seem him claim as Miller once before, then went right back to joke posts.

"Triple Ping"

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I support this vote (obviously).  Scum is likely to avoid this conversation entirely.  He posted filth then disappeared.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Of course it's beneficial for scum to weigh in, but its easy to look scummy by doing so.  Like you're mistakenly seeing out of me right now.  Activity tends to = scumminess these days. 

Which one is it?  Avoid this conversation "entirely" or is "beneficial for scum to weigh in"?

lmfao - this was minutes apart.  

Archived