Ocean Mafia

Nolder

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Verbal said:

Please stop sending me dick pics.  It's disturbing.

Disturbing because your immediate reaction is to start to touch yourself?  Or disturbing because you didnt know they got that big which also leads to you immediately touching yourself?

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

80 is making zero sense.  Did you fail to see his contradiction? 

Says the guy who wants to lynch CTM because he's a distraction, even though you think he's telling the truth.

lmfao

Where did I say I thought CTM was telling the truth? Quote it and I'll vote myself

2 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Jesus ******* Christ, I feel like I can't say anything without it getting completely spun against me. I play aggressively, I don't know why that keeps meaning I'm scum.

Your fake frustration fuels my scum hunting.

Just now, Leelou said:

I'm not ready to vote him. Just saying there is a difference. 

Oh, okay, I'll make a note that you nudged the case for lynching him in the midst of Brett flaming out then. Just in case it proves relevant later. :)

4 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Where did I say I thought CTM was telling the truth? Quote it and I'll vote myself

3 hours ago, StraightCash said:

Disagree here, it would be epic. And it wouldn't surprise me if CTM has been sitting on this claim/play waiting for the right game to pull it off on.

For the record, I still think it's unlikely too. It's just the thought stuck in the back of my head.

Right here, honey buns. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

What's wrong with my play? 

I obviously don't have anything substantial right now, hence why I'm not voting you. Your play just feels a bit different. I'm not sure if it's something new you are trying or just left over feelings from the last game. 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Oh, okay, I'll make a note that you nudged the case for lynching him in the midst of Brett flaming out then. Just in case it proves relevant later. :)

I like my vote on Pac. :)

11 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Brett seems to be doing his best Ape impersonation. sh*t is being flung everywhere, but he seems to be having trouble getting it to stick. 

No, JiF is giving his scum reads. You were pushing to have anyone lynched to get to night ASAP. 

He isn't telling everyone they have to consolidate. Big difference between the two. 

i'm pretty sure this is the 3rd or 4th person to say the same exact thing.

odd

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Still nothing substantial from Pac and AVM.  CTM's reveal was 18 hours ago.  Just saying.

Not entirely true.  Pac gave his opinion and then dropped the vote on the noob and then disappeared.  Like he's done the last 2 games, as scum.

10 minutes ago, JiF said:

Disturbing because your immediate reaction is to start to touch yourself?  Or disturbing because you didnt know they got that big which also leads to you immediately touching yourself?

disturbing because his immediate reaction is to start touching himself at which point he's cruelly reminded he's a ken doll

1 minute ago, StraightCash said:

Thinking it's unlikely is not saying I think he's telling the truth. Especially when the next sentence says I have it stuck in my head that it's a gambit. Nice try 

Oh no?  Then what is it?  

CTM says - Hi, I'm this.  

You say, it unlikely he's running the gambit.  

It's pretty safe to conclude, that you think he's telling the truth.  

You seem to feel pretty strong about Pac but only want 80 or I lynched??

I feel like Pac is playing the same game he has as scum, the last 2 games.  I also said, he's transparent scum later in the game and I'm not worried about him right now.

You've played disgusting and 80 just walked into an enormous pile of contradiction.  

Typically, I vote players for their current in game play before I vote them for meta.

So in order of my scum reads:

You, 80 and Pac.

In order of my town reads:

CTM, Crusher, Ape, Verb

Everyone else in null. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Oh no?  Then what is it?  

CTM says - Hi, I'm this.  

You say, it unlikely he's running the gambit.  

It's pretty safe to conclude, that you think he's telling the truth.  

Listen, I know you are short a few chromosomes, but on D1 it's unlikely that anyone is scum. In fact, there's about a 75% chance that everyone here is town. So yes, it is unlikely he's scum. And it's unlikely you are, or Crusher is too. But I'd rather take that bet on Crusher than anyone else right now.

Listen, I know you are short a few chromosomes, but on D1 it's unlikely that anyone is scum. In fact, there's about a 75% chance that everyone here is town. So yes, it is unlikely he's scum. And it's unlikely you are, or Crusher is too. But I'd rather take that bet on Crusher than anyone else right now.

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/3d/3d97326cc0d37865a2918ae8d1ece86c5d33123962b4303f8c073e6394bb42a8.jpg

Really?  How so?  A town vs. town game? 

lmfao

You voted him because you wanted to remove a distraction.  You also acknowledged that he's more than likely not trying to run a gambit.  Which would mean, you are buying his reveal.

Town - am I taking crazy pills on this or are you guys following me here? 

WUT?

You're creating a tangental argument over JIF concluding that when you said you believed CTM, that you believe him. I feel like the greater premise of the case is getting buried, intentionally.

Just now, JiF said:

Really?  How so?  A town vs. town game? 

lmfao

You voted him because you wanted to remove a distraction.  You also acknowledged that he's more than likely not trying to run a gambit.  Which would mean, you are buying his reveal.

Town - am I taking crazy pills on this or are you guys following me here? 

It's odds you tool. On D1 there's a 75% chance the person you are targeting is town. Mislynch + NK means that on D2 there is probably only a 70% chance that who you are "scum hunting" is town, then it's a 62.5% chance the next day.. Etc etc

Archived