Pussy Power

Lizard King

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JiF said:

**** yes.  Haha that was awful.  He was telling me how he shouldnt reveal like 5 minutes before his dramatic Doc reveal.  Lmfao. No way he does that as Doc.  

Eh, I'm a gambler... and I don't lack for the confidence that I could have gotten to random and lived, then protected without revealing. Frankly, the flurry of last second votes made me second guess my approach, and I panicked, but the right thing to do was to try to get to night without revealing.

8 minutes ago, CTM said:

we've had games where it wasn't. In fact I only remember leelou vote counts requiring unvotes recently.

yea, games modded by DM people, who clarify in the opening rules that we don't have to unvote, but then we all do anyway... because it's what we ALWAYS do here on JN... you routinely use the fake vote change without unvoting as a deke/trap play, which fortifies the point i'm making

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Eh, I'm a gambler... and I don't lack for the confidence that I could have gotten to random and lived, then protected without revealing. Frankly, the flurry of last second votes made me second guess my approach, and I panicked, but the right thing to do was to try to get to night without revealing.

Yeah sure haha scum bag feel bad for you that was a tough break 

On February 28, 2016 at 5:33 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Thanks for telling me what I'm implying--I wouldn't have any idea otherwise. No, what I'm implying is that's just how I've been playing so far--it's as simple as that. And I didn't announce it out of the blue. Nyn vocalized her suspicion of how little game content I've actually created so far, and I'm agreeing and explaining why.

Also, pray tell, what are these "scum tells" of which I'm deflecting attention away from?

...and you guys call me over defensive

On February 28, 2016 at 5:37 PM, BallinPB said:

Non-active scum hunting. Alot of posts but most non game related.  

I'm guessing you'll jump on my train.  

Don't really like this. It's a solid point just comes across...off.

6 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

To be fair both leading trains seem fine by me. The only thing that's giving me pause about Brett is how paranoid he got in our exchange. It felt sorta genuine. Ballin feels more dirty atp (plus at the time I wanted to tie the trains to see what happens.... not much happened :P). I'd pull out his posts but the search isn't working and I'm not gonna go through the all the pages to find them. But from memory he called you scum for a bogus reason... called 80 scum a couple of times.... though he claims that was in jest... and I think he questioned AVM's vote on him with some kind of joke about taking him out on a date.  That's all I recall that was game related.

Yeah, didn't partic strike me as odd.

6 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Who started the Ballin train, was it AVM, Nyn and JIF all voting him, or was someone else pointing out FOS on Ballin, but not voting him, and then those people voted him?

6 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

So, AVM voted Ballin on Page 2? Was it even a serious vote?

When did Nyn jump from voting you to voting Ballin? Given the post of hers that I just broke down, this interests me.

Not at all.

6 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

I remember I had FOSed him (last night, think) and didn't vote him. I wasn't feeling well, so it was more of an antagonistic, OMGUS FOS than a true one. I'm not sure if the voting started before or after that, but I'll check.

I don't recall you FOSing me at all, if you don't mind pointing that out.

Dince I know someone has been lynched already, half hoping everyone gets to lol while I catch up and I'm already dead. Very Verb-esq.

On page 24, so kudos for picking things up today I guess? Lol

9 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

The only problem with the above is that going to random puts me at risk. 

But sure, you're a gambler.... lol

Ape is one of the worst god damn players I've ever seen and should never be allowed near a deadline again. How ******* lucky.

Also, I'm not complaining about randomize scum, but the scum team should be outraged. Nyn stipulated no "unvoting" required in her game and I carried that into this game. I haven't unvoted several times and they were all counted.

ANYWAYS, Jif is going to die tonight and that will heal all wounds.

2 minutes ago, AVM said:

...and you guys call me over defensive

Don't really like this. It's a solid point just comes across...off.

Yeah, didn't partic strike me as odd.

Not at all.

I don't recall you FOSing me at all, if you don't mind pointing that out.

Dince I know someone has been lynched already, half hoping everyone gets to lol while I catch up and I'm already dead. Very Verb-esq.

On page 24, so kudos for picking things up today I guess? Lol

Per bolded 1: Yeah. lol I wasn't feeling well, so I was a bit more snappish than usual.

Per bolded 2: I was talking about Ballin. I FOSed Ballin.

Just now, Nynaeve said:

If ape wasn't such a poor player, I'd say it's a lot more likely he didn't want to have to commit to a specific PR if he didn't have to cause .. scum..

Just now, StraightCash said:

Ape is one of the worst god damn players I've ever seen and should never be allowed near a deadline again. How ******* lucky.

Also, I'm not complaining about randomize scum, but the scum team should be outraged. Nyn stipulated no "unvoting" required in her game and I carried that into this game. I haven't unvoted several times and they were all counted.

ANYWAYS, Jif is going to die tonight and that will heal all wounds.

I did not count any of your unvotes. As a matter of fact you even pointed it out yesterday that I had missed your unvote. Gfy. 

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I didn't say I'm a good gambler, I just said I'm a gambler.

Like right now, I'm considering not protecting you... because I think you're a hiney hole for revealing with 2 votes.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I didn't say I'm a good gambler, I just said I'm a gambler.

Like right now, I'm considering not protecting you... because I think you're a hiney hole for revealing with 2 votes.

Works for me, Pac

43 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

FINAL Vote Count

Ape (7) – Nyn, 80, Lily, Hess, Ballin, JiF, CTM

Ballin (4) - AVM,  Brett, Ape, Spoot

Not Voting (1) - Crusher

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

so while I have some time, depending on when that 4 went down that could be a momentum vote and be a positive sign for the stupid gorilla

Archived