AFJF

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Colgateman said:

Not a pats fan, I just respect greatness 

Youre a troll.

Thats enough.

Unfortunately for a child like you, you hit the triple threat by adding Pats fan to the mix, no matter what you say

3 hours ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

And yet they were only a 2 point conversion away from making back to ANOTHER Super bowl.....yeah that "moronic" head coach with a decorative career....damn, only if the rest of the NFL had that type of idiocy head coaching their teams...imagine how many different teams would be in a Super Bowl...probably even winning them..

damn..only if.

Guess you dont watch your teams games, playoff games.  

6 minutes ago, afosomf said:

what is pats record without cheating 0-11 mon

without cheating, they don't even make the playoffs in most, if not all of the Belicheat years.  Biggest fraud team in the history of the NFL

3 hours ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

And yet they were only a 2 point conversion away from making back to ANOTHER Super bowl.....yeah that "moronic" head coach with a decorative career....damn, only if the rest of the NFL had that type of idiocy head coaching their teams...imagine how many different teams would be in a Super Bowl...probably even winning them..

damn..only if.

Hey look, its the guy who doesnt need to defend the Cheatriots, defending the Cheatriots.  So much defending of a team you dont need to defend.  Do you get automated texts when a Cheatriots thread is started here so you can come and not defend the Cheatriots? 

16 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Pats record in AFCCG: 8-3

Jets record in AFCCG: 0-4

Damn!!!  The Patriots have been to 11 AFCCG's and only have 4 "******Super Bowls******" to show for it? 

Holy sh*t.  You guys ******* suck.  What a joke.  Imagine how little that number would be without institutional cheating. 

35 minutes ago, Dcat said:

without cheating, they don't even make the playoffs in most, if not all of the Belicheat years.  Biggest fraud team in the history of the NFL

The assumption has to be that this is basically accurate.

If you don't need to cheat then why take the risk of cheating in the first place?

Bill Belichick is a smart guy and yet he authorized the risks to be taken even knowing the downside of getting caught.  Therefore you have to think that he knew that his team was not getting to the big dance without a little (or a lot) of help.

Patriots are cheaters.  They have always been cheaters and they are still probably cheating to this day.

Quick destroy the phone!  There are incriminating texts from Tom Brady to BB on that phone and if the investigator ever finds those then the punishment for the franchise would not be a little first rounder or four games for the QB.

13 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Comical is losing every single AFCCG you ever played in.

Also comical is going 5 years without playing in a playoff game.

and this is relevant to this thread exactly how?  Troll.

This thread is about Brady, the liar.  And Brady, the cheater.  Your troll deflection is a failure.  GFY.  Twice.

aren't you exhausted form this ?

you should send belicheat a bill for your time, lol

Not at all.

4 Super Bowl titles, 6 AFC Conference Championships and 13 Division titles in 15 years is pretty awesome.

Think the Jets will ever have a run like that?

1 minute ago, PatsFanTX said:

Not at all.

4 Super Bowl titles, 6 AFC Conference Championships and 13 Division titles in 15 years is pretty awesome.

4 Cheating titles, like getting a hole in one on a practice shot...it doesnt count mon

Just now, PatsFanTX said:

Not at all.

I'm bored.  wanna do the challenge thing ?

2 hours ago, EM31 said:

The assumption has to be that this is basically accurate.

If you don't need to cheat then why take the risk of cheating in the first place?

Bill Belichick is a smart guy and yet he authorized the risks to be taken even knowing the downside of getting caught.  Therefore you have to think that he knew that his team was not getting to the big dance without a little (or a lot) of help.

Patriots are cheaters.  They have always been cheaters and they are still probably cheating to this day.

Quick destroy the phone!  There are incriminating texts from Tom Brady to BB on that phone and if the investigator ever finds those then the punishment for the franchise would not be a little first rounder or four games for the QB.

He is a smart guy and absolutely does the cost-benefit analysis.  You just happen the think the benefits and perceived costs are much more significant than I do.  If Belichick thinks that there is zero risk that he will get caught and punished for something, then he will do that something even if it produces only a slight benefit.   

Spygate was at the time an unprecedented penalty.  A chuckle and a "c'mon Bill, you really need to knock that off" from Goodell was a much more likely penalty in Bill's mind than a first round pick and hundreds of thousands in fines.   

4 Cheating titles, like getting a hole in one on a practice shot...it doesnt count mon

Typical envious, jealous rival fan response.

Wake me up when the NFL strips all the Pats titles.

And how does a 65-year old doosh go around calling everyone MON?

Must be the People's Republic of Vermont, mon.

4 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Youre a troll.

Thats enough.

Unfortunately for a child like you, you hit the triple threat by adding Pats fan to the mix, no matter what you say

So because I have correct opinions I'm a child? Only a child would say something as childish as you said.

4 hours ago, Dcat said:

You are certainly not a Jets fan.  Troll.

So I can't be a Jets fan because I want wants best for my favorite team? I just look at things realistically instead of the delusional way 95% of Jets fans do. Don't worry, hope is there for you, I used to be a delusional kid too.

2 minutes ago, Colgateman said:

So I can't be a Jets fan because I want wants best for my favorite team? I just look at things realistically instead of the delusional way 95% of Jets fans do. Don't worry, hope is there for you, I used to be a delusional kid too.

I've seen most of your posts since you joined here in January.  You're a troll.  If you're not, then you just suck as a fan.

far from it, I just look at things realistically. Why do you guys call everyone with different opinions trolls? 

Nobody more realistic than me here.  I welcome different opinions from Jets fans.  You're not one of them. You are obviously a Pats fan.  If you're not, then you should come out of the closet and become one.  In any event, you're no more than a message board troll.  

Bye.

1 hour ago, PatsFanTX said:

Try typing without smoking pole mon

4 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Nobody more realistic than me here.  I welcome different opinions from Jets fans.  You're not one of them. You are obviously a Pats fan.  If you're not, then you should come out of the closet and become one.  In any event, you're no more than a message board troll.  

Bye.

Yes, so how come everytime I make a post about Fitztragic not being a good qb I get downvoted to hell by you and other members of this site? You all don't seem very welcoming of different perspectives to me, seems like you all sheep together and anyone who says what you guys don't like you attack.

1 hour ago, PatsFanTX said:

No one here wold ever wake u up if you were asleep. We'd all be hoping it was finally your last eternal version of it. 

Like Bart Scott said, CAN'T WAIT.

I imagine with the obvious mental derangement you exhibit here daily, neither can your family.

Yes, so how come everytime I make a post about Fitztragic not being a good qb I get downvoted to hell by you and other members of this site? You all don't seem very welcoming of different perspectives to me, seems like you all sheep together and anyone who says what you guys don't like you attack.

You haven't been paying very good attention if you believe this.

Fitz & Geno have been polarizing discussion topics since last years training camp ... There are plenty of people who can't stand one, plenty who can't stand the other, and plenty who don't like either.

get a thick skin if you want to weigh in on the QB discussion because, much like the political conversations at this point in time, whichever side of the QB debate you are on ... The opposition feels strongly that their belief's are completely right & yours are completely wrong.

Archived