Hoyer Is Now A Free Agent

KRL

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

Both are below average JAG QB's.

But if it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy to say Fitz is better; go for it.

It is an observation. If you don't like it I cannot help that. I don't like them much either.  No warm and fuzzy here.

1 hour ago, ljr said:

There is as much rationality here as there is to saying Fitz had a great season and should go to the Probowl

So the two stats eveybody on this board is going gaga over are passing yards and ints. He ranks in the middle of the league in those stats. Every other stat he ranks in the bottom third of the league. The one stat he does lead the league in is playing against the weakest Ds in the league (***Applause***).

And no, Im a Jets fan and I wouldnt vote him for the PB. Not sure who else would vote for him but since he didn't make the PB, I take it that there were plenty of people that disagree with you. HE. WAS. BELOW. AVERAGE (at best).

35 minutes ago, j4jets said:

So the two stats eveybody on this board is going gaga over are passing yards and ints. He ranks in the middle of the league in those stats. Every other stat he ranks in the bottom third of the league. The one stat he does lead the league in is playing against the weakest Ds in the league (***Applause***).

And no, Im a Jets fan and I wouldnt vote him for the PB. Not sure who else would vote for him but since he didn't make the PB, I take it that there were plenty of people that disagree with you. HE. WAS. BELOW. AVERAGE (at best).

Your feeling of how crazy it sounds to put him in the Probowl was exactly my point of how off the wall you are in calling his 2015 season below average.

look at the forest through the trees bro

35 minutes ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

In other news from the Fred Berry Memorial QB network; Nick Foles will be available soon, at least he had consecutive good games and a couple of seasons with +60% completion percentage

Lol , well played ... Fred was awesome from the pocket!

image.jpeg

4 hours ago, ljr said:

Your feeling of how crazy it sounds to put him in the Probowl was exactly my point of how off the wall you are in calling his 2015 season below average.

look at the forest through the trees bro

I'm not "off the wall" man. He strung together a few good games statistically, I don't disagree. But the face most of those games came against some of the worst Ds do take away a lot of the credit. Still, one must put up those stats n he mostly did. But to end up in the bottom third of the league in almost every measurable besides yards n TDs when facing such opponents is no accomplishment and that's how I look at it. 

It was the perfect storm for the Jets n Fitz to reach the playoffs. Weakest SOS in the league, 50+ mil in cap space, n a talented O at the skill positions. To walk away from that without a playoff berth is a failure. I don't look at previous year's win totals because our salary cap usage was on a different level than 2015. 20 million rollover cap means 40 million dollar difference between the two years. That's enough to pick up 3-4 high end starters and completely change the season outcome. That's one of the reason I'm not nominating Mac as the savior. He hasn't done anything yet to prove his worth one way or the other. Leo fell in his lap n besides a couple of good games by Lorenzo, his draft wasn't anything to write home about. 

Im going off track of course but I hope you see my viewpoint. 

6 hours ago, j4jets said:

I'm not "off the wall" man. He strung together a few good games statistically, I don't disagree. But the face most of those games came against some of the worst Ds do take away a lot of the credit. Still, one must put up those stats n he mostly did. But to end up in the bottom third of the league in almost every measurable besides yards n TDs when facing such opponents is no accomplishment and that's how I look at it. 

It was the perfect storm for the Jets n Fitz to reach the playoffs. Weakest SOS in the league, 50+ mil in cap space, n a talented O at the skill positions. To walk away from that without a playoff berth is a failure. I don't look at previous year's win totals because our salary cap usage was on a different level than 2015. 20 million rollover cap means 40 million dollar difference between the two years. That's enough to pick up 3-4 high end starters and completely change the season outcome. That's one of the reason I'm not nominating Mac as the savior. He hasn't done anything yet to prove his worth one way or the other. Leo fell in his lap n besides a couple of good games by Lorenzo, his draft wasn't anything to write home about. 

Im going off track of course but I hope you see my viewpoint. 

Appreciate the reply ... ok for us to disagree on the 1 topic of grading Fitz's 2015 performance I'm sure there's plenty others we agree on

Archived