Fitzpatrick Joke

Warfish

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

I'm really disappointed in you.

By now, you'd think you'd have learned to let it play out... but NOOOOOOO huggy wugsy had to let everyone know that he didn't get hoodwinked.

I'd like to kick you right in the penis sometimes.

No one reads what I write, and even RJF just posted how he fell for it, much like I did because he clicked the link first (like everyone else). You always wrongfully blame me for everything! lol

9 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

When I saw the thread title my first reaction was NO not even the Jets could be that stupid then I thought this is the Jets and thought it could be true then I realized someone was obviously playing a bad joke on fellow fans.

joe, thank you for this

I read the subject and I didn't even open up the thread. I checked to see why my ESPN alert and all my Jet Twitter feeds weren't coming through my phone. Then I'm thinking "how the **** can Mac pull off a great deal with Mo and turn around and do this ?" I click the thread and to my relief it was a FANTASTIC prank! Well played Sir!

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No one reads what I write, and even RJF just posted how he fell for it, much like I did because he clicked the link first (like everyone else). You always wrongfully blame me for everything! lol

You get blamed, because you can take the criticism.

Imagine if I had singled RJF out like that.

6 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I'm really disappointed in you.

By now, you'd think you'd have learned to let it play out... but NOOOOOOO huggy wugsy had to let everyone know that he didn't get hoodwinked.

I'd like to kick you right in the penis sometimes.

Do you spend much time thinking about his penis?

Archived