Official Training Camp Thread 7/31

Patriot Killa

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dickbag Mcdickface ;

Jets practice recap: Uneven day for Ryan Fitzpatrick -- 16-for-27, 1 INT, 1 sack. Better practice for Geno Smith. Todd Bowles may not have been pleased with the overall practice; ended with gassers. Standouts: Eric Decker, Buster Skrine (INT), TE Brandon Bostick. A couple of coverage hiccups by Dee Milliner. Darrelle Revis limited to light positional work.

21 minutes ago, Larz said:

Dickbag Mcdickface ;

Jets practice recap: Uneven day for Ryan Fitzpatrick -- 16-for-27, 1 INT, 1 sack. Better practice for Geno Smith. Todd Bowles may not have been pleased with the overall practice; ended with gassers. Standouts: Eric Decker, Buster Skrine (INT), TE Brandon Bostick. A couple of coverage hiccups by Dee Milliner. Darrelle Revis limited to light positional work.

I'm glad Bowles isn't pleased.   He needs to stay tough, or the Jets might  start believing the hype.   Stay hungry! 

23 minutes ago, Larz said:

Dickbag Mcdickface ;

Where the hell are you reading your practice tweets from Hustler magazine. 

42 minutes ago, JOJOTOWNSELL said:

why do i love the Leon Hess poster so much?

Me too. I loved Mr. Hess. Not the greatest football guy, but a class act in every way.

whenever I think of kotite, I think of how sad it all must've been for him. He really wanted it for the fans. You could feel that from him, always.

<debbie downer sound effect --waaaa-waaaa>

Archived