Broncos getting tired of Sanchez mistakes

AFJF

Mark Sanchez was a rookie in 2009 and the Jets smartly gave him that color coded playbook. He had his best success as a game manager. And that's what he should be now. Even after all these years. You seem to think that our O playmakers were so great last year mostly because of Marshall. As a group they were good not great you vastly overrate them to make your points which are usually excuses for Mark and rips on Fitz. But I agree on your mental note. 

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Targets?  I'm talking about your drops comment.  Maybe you should read what you write instead of bitching to others.  

Mental note, Shut up already.  Done abusing you.  Now I know why finheaven shlt canned you 

done abusing me.  :lol:

so if player A has 10 drops and player B has close to 9 drops("w/in a few of Marshall") while Player A has 173 targets and player B has 72 you don't think that it is relevant to discuss targets?  100+ more targets would mean he had many more chances to drop balls, right?  the fact that you are comparing 2009 Braylon to Brandon marshall really tells me all I need to know.  

18 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Mark Sanchez was a rookie in 2009 and the Jets smartly gave him that color coded playbook. He had his best success as a game manager. And that's what he should be now. Even after all these years. You seem to think that our O playmakers were so great last year mostly because of Marshall. As a group they were good not great you vastly overrate them to make your points which are usually excuses for Mark and rips on Fitz. But I agree on your mental note. 

it was the best WR duo we have had since Maynard and Sauer, 

I like Fitz, I am rooting for him but the reality is even if the talent was the same(which it was not) that mark w/ similar talent overall around him helped us reach 2 title games and Fitz couldn't even help us to the playoffs.

With Mark Sanchez you know he's  going to make mistakes. And if allowed turn over the ball. The key is to not put him or allow him to be in a position to make these mistakes. As for his inability to read defense that's just something you have to work around because it will always be there. 

12 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

done abusing me.  :lol:

so if player A has 10 drops and player B has close to 9 drops("w/in a few of Marshall") while Player A has 173 targets and player B has 72 you don't think that it is relevant to discuss targets?  100+ more targets would mean he had many more chances to drop balls, right?  the fact that you are comparing 2009 Braylon to Brandon marshall really tells me all I need to know.  

Fact is any WR under Sanchez will have fewer targets.  Not because the WR has issues but because Sanchez was a game manager at best who you didn want throwing passes.  If your guy threw passes at a normal rate in 09 he would shatter ever INT record.  

You want to go on and on and on trashing Holmes and Edwards go ahead, they weren't the reason Mark sucked.  

The fact that you see this as a Marshall to Edwards comparison, that you brought up in the first place is just another example of your circle jerk style.  You say drops, I say similar.  You then say look at targets.  It never ends with you 

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Fact is any WR under Sanchez will have fewer targets.  Not because the WR has issues but because Sanchez was a game manager at best who you didn want throwing passes.  If your guy threw passes at a normal rate he would shatter ever INT record.  

You want to go on and on and on trashing Holmes and Edwards go ahead, they weren't the reason Mark sucked.  

The fact that you see this as a Marshall to Edwards comparison, that you brought up in the first place is just another example of your circle jerk style. 

yes and we saw where throwing and throwing under Fitz got us, right?

where have I trashed Holmes and Edwards? and Mark didn't suck w/ them.

I brought up the better weapons to throw to which is not a knock on the guys we had but marshall is head and shoulders better than any of them and Decker is better too.

You are an interesting fellow

4 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

yes and we saw where throwing and throwing under Fitz got us, right?

where have I trashed Holmes and Edwards? and Mark didn't suck w/ them.

I brought up the better weapons to throw to which is not a knock on the guys we had but marshall is head and shoulders better than any of them and Decker is better too.

You are an interesting fellow

Who gives a shlt if statistically they're different?  They're playing with Sanchez.  Not even the point, point is Sanchez had good WRs.  You leave out Keller and Cotchery.  No shlt, Marshall is better than Edwards.  Holmes is a better WR, with a QB, than Decker. 

You will just go on and on 

4 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Who gives a shlt if statistically they're different?  They're playing with Sanchez.  Not even the point, point is Sanchez had good WRs.  You leave out Keller and Cotchery.  No shlt, Marshall is better than Edwards.  Holmes is a better WR, with a QB, than Decker. 

You will just go on and on 

WRs may effect your stats but they shouldn't effect the way a QB looks. Sanchez had a far superior o-line and should have been cool as a cucumber back there. 

34 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

it was the best WR duo we have had since Maynard and Sauer, 

I like Fitz, I am rooting for him but the reality is even if the talent was the same(which it was not) that mark w/ similar talent overall around him helped us reach 2 title games and Fitz couldn't even help us to the playoffs.

Al Toon and Wesley Walker say hi....

13 minutes ago, NYs Stepchild said:

WRs may effect your stats but they shouldn't effect the way a QB looks. Sanchez had a far superior o-line and should have been cool as a cucumber back there. 

he looked pretty cool outdueling the greatest QB of all time on the road in the div rd.

4 minutes ago, peebag said:

Al Toon and Wesley Walker say hi....

wesley was toward the end of his career, both very good players but as good as the duo of Marshall and Decker.

Toon and walker played together for 5 seasons, the most games they played together in any single season was 27 which was Toon's rookie year where he didn't start the entire year.  Walker had one season w/ 35 or more recs in the time he played w/ Toon.  Wesley's best years were before Toon, 2 really good players but not close to what we saw last year btw Marshall and decker.  

13 minutes ago, NYs Stepchild said:

Of course, that was my point.  Who cares about a couple of catches whatever.  They both had really good WRs.  He wants to denigrate Edwards, Holmes, Cotchery and Keller, turn them into also rans to make Sanchez look better.  He forgets the OL and the NFLs leading ground game.  Wait, he claims the run game was overrated because of 2 big games.  As if we throw out the high and low marks.   Anything to help Mark

It's all pretty pathetic

32 minutes ago, NYs Stepchild said:

No Sanchez never looked cool. You're thinking of someone else. 

Denver needs to give him a color coded bracelet. That's what they've been missing. 

whatever works, I just want to be playing for the right to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl again.

Ouch. Sanchez is now taking notes from Dak Prescott. That's got to be embarrassing considering where he started when he was drafted in the NFL. What a career downfall. I didn't even realize that he got beat out by Paxton Lynch as well. So a second year seventh round pick and first year rookie beat him out in Denver and now he's sitting behind a 4th year rookie QB who would have easily beat him out if he had started training camp with Dallas instead of Denver.

I thought he might be able to have a decent career as a failed starter who is now a somewhat capable backup. It looks like that's becoming a struggle now. He'll be a goner if Romo plays again this season.

http://nypost.com/2016/09/06/mark-sanchezs-sad-cowboys-role-taking-notes-from-a-rookie/

3 hours ago, alleycat9 said:

i wonder how sanchez is doing now that he is in dallas. they have a TON of talent there. should be interesting to see how he fares. 

He won't get a chance. And he doesn't deserve one to be fair. He's there as a placeholder for Romo. When/if Romo is activated Sanchez will be kicked to the curb again. He'll probably get one more chance to stick with someone next season.

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

They had a ton of talent in Denver, too.

All Sanchez ever was in Denver was an Insurance Policy. He was there in case the younger QB's totally sh*t the bed. What Denver is going to do, and I'm pretty sure of it, is Give Siemian the starting job and have Lynch come in sometime between games 6-8 unless Siemian plays really well and they can let Lynch sit the year. I don't think they expect that and they are getting Lynch some more practice reps before they throw him in there.

33 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

All Sanchez ever was in Denver was an Insurance Policy. He was there in case the younger QB's totally sh*t the bed. What Denver is going to do, and I'm pretty sure of it, is Give Siemian the starting job and have Lynch come in sometime between games 6-8 unless Siemian plays really well and they can let Lynch sit the year. I don't think they expect that and they are getting Lynch some more practice reps before they throw him in there.

He was there to be the starter and then get replaced by Lynch; a guy like Siemian was never supposed to be part of that equation.  Sanchez was given a golden opportunity and f*cked it up. 

17 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

What's embarrassing though is that you would think that maybe they would it least want Lynch to learn from a guy with veteran experience like Sanchez has. But they didn't even feel he was worth that. They probably didn't want him picking up bad habits from Mark.

20 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

I think the plan was for Sanchez to start.  When they signed Sanchez Lynch wasn't on the roster so they couldn't be sure that they would be able to draft him.  Lynch was rumored to too many teams.  

Problem is Kubiak hates QBs who turn the ball over and Sanchez is Sanchez

Archived