Giants Bills PreSeason Game

joewilly12

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

Arent the Bills aware they should be developing Cardale with a clipboard and earpiece?

The Bills don't have 4 QB's on the roster. How some don't understand that is why Hack hasn't played is beyond me. 

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

Wasn't he assigned a pr, good will type position with the Jets? 

What kind of snide remarks did he make?  What did he say or do that was so nasty?  Made bad jokes? 

He made a few remarks what i remember was he said wow i didnt know the Jets had this many fans and you guys must really like the Jets its hot out here and all this green is blinding me. Another fan asked him Carl hows the team look and he replied you know its the Jets. 

15 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Wasn't he assigned a pr, good will type position with the Jets? 

What kind of snide remarks did he make?  What did he say or do that was so nasty?  Made bad jokes? 

player development guy

37 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Arent the Bills aware they should be developing Cardale with a clipboard and earpiece?

1 - Cardale was a better QB then Hack in college and was not shell shocked, the OC changed the offense for him during the championship run vs Franklin's attempt to change the Hack, kid needs a reset

2 - Rex has a good track records developing QB's? 

1 hour ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

1 - Cardale was a better QB then Hack in college and was not shell shocked, the OC changed the offense for him during the championship run vs Franklin's attempt to change the Hack, kid needs a reset

2 - Rex has a good track records developing QB's? 

1.  Cardale had a great 3 game run.  The rest of his career was a disaster.  

2.  Cardales in good hands.

3.  Maybe he'll have more optimism with whoever is the Bills HC next year. 

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Cool story I once met Joe Klecko after a Jets game at a tailgate party he was the nicest guy in the world 

Joe lives near me in NJ.  See him now and then around town.  He's a really friendly,  nice guy. 

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Cool story I once met Joe Klecko after a Jets game at a tailgate party he was the nicest guy in the world 

Cool story, I once wore Earl Christie's Super Bowl ring.  He was much nice than Joe Klecko.

Carl Banks ex-Giant TV announcer is a turd sounds like a DICK whiner met him at Jets training camp years ago when he was a coach and he asked the crowd of people dont you want my autograph and I replied no you were a Giant everyone laughed and he rode away on his bike mumbling damn Jets fans.

Cool story bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived