Quick Someone Jet Regen & Limo - Stadium News

Maxman

Excellent move by the Jets. If you can't beat them, buy them. :wink:

Even if Woody did buy the Meadowlands, it would put a kabosh on NY getting the Olympics and the Jets wouldn't get the type of advertising & concession revenues they could get in Manhattan.

Not a bad idea, but it still presents the problem of a NY team bolstering New Jersey's economy in state, city, local, land and sales taxes. Doesn't seem quite fair, does it?

who cares about nj or ny's economy. do you? you wont be on the recieving end of any funds, and NYC will always be a major player with or without the sh*tty stadium.

you just drink your apple martinis and keep that puss nice and marinated for the next time im in town :lol:

Excellent move by the Jets. If you can't beat them, buy them. :wink:

Even if Woody did buy the Meadowlands, it would put a kabosh on NY getting the Olympics and the Jets wouldn't get the type of advertising & concession revenues they could get in Manhattan.

Not a bad idea, but it still presents the problem of a NY team bolstering New Jersey's economy in state, city, local, land and sales taxes. Doesn't seem quite fair, does it?

Hi DK, its been a long time. How u been?

who cares about nj or ny's economy. do you? you wont be on the recieving end of any funds, and NYC will always be a major player with or without the sh*tty stadium.

you just drink your apple martinis and keep that puss nice and marinated for the next time im in town :lol:

SJ???? a classic poster...hello

or are you limo trying to trick me?

ever since limo ran u out of town i took on the burdon of lecturing her

Ya, its me, have missed your wildly sarcastic, humorous and somewhat Carl Jung'ish posts.

Hope all is well with you and yours and look forward to the discourse on this new and enlightened board.

dont worry about limo, she wont be making anymore comments about her "connections" and whatnot. you and i have helped her...

its like us telling jim morrison, "hey jim, clean yourself up your a mess.."

your welcome limo

haha,, or Joe Cocker 'Annunciate damnit, annunciate'

Keep it up Dickloaf and the only "connections" being made will be my fist to your jaw. After you go down like a sack of potatoes, thank God Southernjet is here to scrape you off the curb, buy you a beer and tell you it's not so bad getting beat up by a girl. :lol:

dont worry about limo, she wont be making anymore comments about her "connections" and whatnot. you and i have helped her...

its like us telling jim morrison, "hey jim, clean yourself up your a mess.."

your welcome limo

Paris will get the Olympics. The infrastructure is in place and they haven't hosted one in a long time.

I agree that Paris is the most likely to be awarded the Olympics, with London the second choice.

London would be the front runner if not for the pathetic state of public transport in this country.

You've got a better chance of seeing Jesus at the mall than New York has of getting the Olympics.

...though i do think that if jesus ever decided to get back to work, a mall is where he'd start...

the west side jets mall would probably be a priority; if it doesn't happen, mall of america in minneapolis, i guess?

...though i do think that if jesus ever decided to get back to work, a mall is where he'd start...

the west side jets mall would probably be a priority; if it doesn't happen, mall of america in minneapolis, i guess?

He'd be very popular, turning the water into wine at Chick-fil-a.

jesus.artwork.green.product_artwork.jpg

Archived