Non-Jet Cuts

jamesr

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Teams that I thought were deep on OLine were Dallas, Pittsburgh and Cincy.  I'd be very interested to see who gets cast off from those teams.  I think the Jets have to be in the market for one or even two OLineman.

PIT held onto both of their suspected bubble guys.  BJ Finney and one other I can't recall.  Disappointing but we'll see who else is out there.

4 minutes ago, nycdan said:

PIT held onto both of their suspected bubble guys.  BJ Finney and one other I can't recall.  Disappointing but we'll see who else is out there.

Josh Sitton would be a good upgrade, but it'll likely come down to $$$ if he's released ... and we don't have much room. :-(

I can see him ending up in NE potentially.

Source: Mark Sanchez will sign with Cowboys after Broncos cut him

Mark Sanchez will sign with the Dallas Cowboys after being released by the Denver Broncos, a source tells ESPN.

Sanchez's future in Denver looked bleak after Broncos coach Gary Kubiak named Trevor Siemian his starting quarterback and had rookie Paxton Lynch take all the snaps in the team's preseason finale against the Arizona Cardinals.

Earlier this week Sanchez said he was determined to handle things in a "professional way.''

Sanchez was 20-of-30 passing for 219 yards and one touchdown, with one interception, in two preseason appearances, including a start in the preseason opener in Chicago. He also lost two fumbles in the closing minutes of the first half of the preseason game against San Francisco, meaning he had three turnovers in 46 snaps on the field.

that should officially end the excuses argument for sanchez.  best o-line in football and wepinz everywhere

11 minutes ago, Larz said:

Source: Mark Sanchez will sign with Cowboys after Broncos cut him

Mark Sanchez will sign with the Dallas Cowboys after being released by the Denver Broncos, a source tells ESPN.

Sanchez's future in Denver looked bleak after Broncos coach Gary Kubiak named Trevor Siemian his starting quarterback and had rookie Paxton Lynch take all the snaps in the team's preseason finale against the Arizona Cardinals.

Earlier this week Sanchez said he was determined to handle things in a "professional way.''

Sanchez was 20-of-30 passing for 219 yards and one touchdown, with one interception, in two preseason appearances, including a start in the preseason opener in Chicago. He also lost two fumbles in the closing minutes of the first half of the preseason game against San Francisco, meaning he had three turnovers in 46 snaps on the field.

that should officially end the excuses argument for sanchez.  best o-line in football and wepinz everywhere

Yeah, but does he start over Dak?

Trade:

Eagles are trading CB Eric Rowe to Patriots for OL Josh Kline and a draft pick, league sources tell @MikeReiss and me.

The #Patriots traded for #Eagles DB Eric Rowe in exchange for OL Josh Kline and a 4th rounder in 2018 that can become a third, source said.

Kline UDFA from Kent St played with Winters. 

1 minute ago, C Mart said:

Trade:

Eagles are trading CB Eric Rowe to Patriots for OL Josh Kline and a draft pick, league sources tell @MikeReiss and me.

Interesting. Pats have to figure they can get any scrub OL to come off the street and hold on every play, so... 

4 minutes ago, C Mart said:

Trade:

The #Patriots traded for #Eagles DB Eric Rowe in exchange for OL Josh Kline and a 4th rounder in 2018 that can become a third, source said.

The Patriots are making moves to fill voids we have draft picks that we usually waste why not see who's available at RB,CB or TE. 

14 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

The Patriots are making moves to fill voids we have draft picks that we usually waste why not see who's available at RB,CB or TE. 

So if the Jets deem necessary needs, you don't think the Jets have made calls? 

Archived