Ryan Fitzpatrick now 0-24 on the road vs. above .500 teams

jetscrazey

57 minutes ago, jetscrazey said:

So I'm a minority who is racist.

I really can't say what you are. But you wouldn't be the first nor the last.

But what I CAN say is what I said. And if it doesn't apply to you then don't internalize it. But me thinks the lady doth protest too much...

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, hokiejetfan92 said:

Well Buffalo is 3-2 so I think there is some error in the stat. If it is because they were losing at the time what if he beat a 0-1 team that ended up 12-4... Or if Geno beat a 1-0 team that ended up 6-10 was it really that impressive?

However you tweak it, you can't beat 0-24. Geno's only lost 18 games and he never had Decker and Marshall (combined). Its not rocket science. Last year was an anomaly for Sh!tz. 

7 hours ago, SAR I said:

Geno Smith was brutal in the 2014 season.  4-12 and no evidence that after two years he was going to amount to anything.  He regressed from his mediocre 2013 season.  And then there was the issue of sh*tting the bed in Oakland when the team needed him the most, costing us our 11th win and the playoffs.

As for Ryan Fitzpatrick, no one is defending him.  We don't like him.  We don't want him on the team.  It is common sense that he is the only option for us right now.  If Geno Smith were better, he would be starting and we wouldn't have drafted two kids to replace him.

As for being taken seriously, you realize you are defending and promoting Geno Smith, right?  LOL.

SAR I

So Geno played defensive back last year in the game at Oakland. Because if I remember correctly, Derek Carr sliced and diced the secondary to pieces, Geno had to play from behind and put up like 270+ yards , watch what Fitzy does when he has to play from behind prime example the KC game. 

On 10/10/2016 at 11:46 AM, joewilly12 said:

There were warnings and many who said this would happen. 

To no surprise there are new excuses. 

I forgive all the Ryan Fitzpatrick supporters. 

Of course there were warnings. We all knew what Ryan Fitzpatrick is. But what are we comparing him to that's any better?

4 hours ago, jetscrazey said:

Geno's main problem is not irresponsibility.  It's that he's just not a very good QB.  He can't process the defense and get rid of the ball quickly enough to be successful in the NFL.  He's also an inaccurate passer.

Do you think Fitz can process a defense , at this stage he's purely a single read QB. , but he gives up the best chance to win :lol:

9 hours ago, SAR I said:

How about making us watch a 4-12 season in 2014?  How about not being prepared for the Oakland game last year?  How about social media messages designed to poison the locker room this week?  How about him being a bust after four years of investment from the Jets FO?

We have been more than patient.  He has been more than detrimental.

All you Sanchez haters are getting what you deserve now.  It's your turn at the woodshed.  Enjoy.

SAR I 

So which is it?  In one post you swear you root for the jersey only.  It's a team game.  Now you're worried about a player in the jersey, not the jersey itself.  Just like when Geno was putting up good Fitz numbers in Oakland it is either the product of garbage time, sure it was, or was an example of him shltting the bed.   All while the defense in Oakland was shredded but conveniently ignored in every single one of your posts.  In week 17 Fitz shltting the bed either wasn't really him shltting the bed, it's what Fitz is and to be expected or it was the team that sucked can't stick it on one guy.  This season it's the defense to blame.  Not in Oakland but in Pittsburg it was.

You spin from one side to the argument in a heartbeat to feed your posts. 

4 hours ago, 56mehl56 said:

So Geno played defensive back last year in the game at Oakland. Because if I remember correctly, Derek Carr sliced and diced the secondary to pieces, Geno had to play from behind and put up like 270+ yards , watch what Fitzy does when he has to play from behind prime example the KC game. 

It was 28-6 before Geno started compiling yards against a prevent defense.

Geno busted and it's sad for all involved but it's time to move on now.

SAR I

4 hours ago, 56mehl56 said:

Do you think Fitz can process a defense , at this stage he's purely a single read QB. , but he gives up the best chance to win :lol:

you're talking about 2 QBs who neither of them are ever going to be playoff caliber.  Who honestly cares who is better between the two?  Time to move on from both.

3 minutes ago, jetscrazey said:

you're talking about 2 QBs who neither of them are ever going to be playoff caliber.  Who honestly cares who is better between the two?  Time to move on from both.

True.

Thing is, the Jets can still get to 6-6 quite realistically as the schedule becomes manageable in a week or two.  We just need to survive next week's meltdown when we fall to 1-5.

SAR I

24 minutes ago, SAR I said:

True.

Thing is, the Jets can still get to 6-6 quite realistically as the schedule becomes manageable in a week or two.  We just need to survive next week's meltdown when we fall to 1-5.

SAR I

Great, picking between #15-20 guarantees us a high chance at another 1st round bust

7 minutes ago, jetscrazey said:

Great, picking between #15-20 guarantees us a high chance at another 1st round bust

I agree, I hate being in limbo.  I wanted us to Suck For The Duck a few years back, I'll do anything for a franchise quarterback.

SAR I

10 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Question did Geno Smith shun you and you family on autograph day did he say no when you asked him to take a selfie with you. I just dont get it everything is Geno's fault yet the guy hasnt played a down of football this season contributing to the 1-4 disaster. 

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Question did Geno Smith shun you and you family on autograph day did he say no when you asked him to take a selfie with you. I just dont get it everything is Geno's fault yet the guy hasnt played a down of football this season contributing to the 1-4 disaster. 

Geno The Quarterback:  We gave him 2 years, 29 games, even a game with the record-setting 2015 offense, 2 years of practice to reclaim his job, and that is more than enough of a body of work to call it as we see it.  He's a bust.

Geno The Leader:  I could go on for paragraphs about his social media issues, media boycotts, penis pics, self-promoting Bleacher Report article, and disrespectful Tweets, but why bother.

Geno The Bust:  This is why all the pain you feel about the Jets is his fault.  If he were the franchise quarterback he was supposed to be in Year 4 we would be lighting it up in the air, Forte would find running lanes, we'd be dominating.  Without the need for wasting picks on Petty and Hackenberg we would have better players, say in the secondary, and we wouldn't be giving up 40 yard passes 11x in 5 games, the LB's could blitz, we'd be crushing opposing offenses.  We'd be 4-1 right now with a better quarterback and a reinforced secondary.  Geno busting prevented all of this and put us in this mess with a half-built secondary and a journeyman quarterback.

SAR I

14 hours ago, jetscrazey said:

One of them is only 25-26 and still on his rookie contract. It amazes me that you can come to that conclusion.   The league is full of quarterbacks that several years and a couple of teams before they figure it out.    The book on Geno is not over, no matter how much you want it be.  Obviously his time with the Jets is just about over, but not his career.  Other than last year Fitz has never even sniffed playoffs and is already 34 years old.  

14 hours ago, jetscrazey said:

And that's fine with me, now its time to convince Todd "Fitz gives us the best chance to win" Bowles.

15 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Doesn't matter what the score was. Geno did throw for 2 TDs in the second half playing from behind. How was Fitz playing from behind against KC? Seattle? 

2 hours ago, j4jets said:

Doesn't matter what the score was. Geno did throw for 2 TDs in the second half playing from behind. How was Fitz playing from behind against KC? Seattle? 

Yeah, because those two situations are congruent.

Geno is over.  Even he knows it.  Apparently you're the last to find out.

SAR I

14 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Yeah, because those two situations are congruent.

Geno is over.  Even he knows it.  Apparently you're the last to find out.

SAR I

My bad, dude. Jets CS must really stink, for they had Geno play with the 2nd and 1st team offense the entire off season. 

3 minutes ago, j4jets said:

My bad, dude. Jets CS must really stink, for they had Geno play with the 2nd and 1st team offense the entire off season. 

No worries j4j, we're all brothers in the end.  Except Geno.  He's a sister.  A little one.

SAR I

Archived