How far Dex McDougle has fallen is crazy

AFJF

As a rookie, the secondary was so depleted that there was talk of him being a starter.  Now, with multiple seasons under his belt, he's on the PS while the Jets carry CB's with almost zero experience.  Surprised to see him fall this far...really thought he was going to be a good slot CB at the very least.  Still might be, but damn.

On the other hand maybe the Jets aren't making such great personnel decisions in their lust to get rid of players from the previous regime. Some of them aren't playing so badly. And we could use a few of them right now instead of picking up guys from waivers or on other team's practice squads.  Maybe he's worth taking more of a look at. He was a very good CB at Maryland but he's had many injuries. I know some of our wonderful fan base likes to blame the player and the FO if a player gets injured. You know the same people who want to fire the HC after 4 games. 

2 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

On the other hand maybe the Jets aren't making such great personnel decisions in their lust to get rid of players from the previous regime. Some of them aren't playing so badly. And we could use a few of them right now instead of picking up guys from waivers or on other team's practice squads.  Maybe he's worth taking more of a look at. He was a very good CB at Maryland but he's had many injuries. I know some of our wonderful fan base likes to blame the player and the FO if a player gets injured. You know the same people who want to fire the HC after 4 games. 

The same people who want to fire the HC after 21 games.

41 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Milliner + McDougle, a considerable reason why our secondary is dogsh*t.

Going 0 for 2 at the position in two years is really going to drain the talent pool. Have to hit on at least one of these, especially with Milliner being such a high 1st rounder. :-( 

1 hour ago, Jets_Win said:

The same people who want to fire the HC after 21 games.

Are you kidding me. He was 10-6 his rookie season after the team had been 4-12. Unless we are a brain dead org we don't fire this guy and give him a chance to win some games. I give him next season too. 

Archived