Who Has a Better Chance to Turn Their Team Around ?

Smashmouth

Todd Bowles or Bruce Arians ..Who Turns Their Team Around ?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Todd Bowles or Bruce Arians ..Who turns their team around ?

Both are in trouble, not of losing their jobs but of having very underachiever seasons.  Both are loyal to vet Qb's who have big problems.  Zona has a real dynamic player in Johnson who can take over a game, their defense is also way better, maybe not way more talented but way better.

For all of our Qbcentric posts and threads and arguments on this forum I still say the much bigger story of this team is the dreadful, lack luster, poorly coached defense.

1 minute ago, BallinPB said:

The NFL is weird.  Watch the Jets torch the Cardinals and give us false hope.  

This would be just like the Jets to win a game like this but I can't see them doing it on a west coast trip especially after the moronic comments by Bowles on team travel.

7 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

The question is will Todd Bowles expose himself as the terrible coach he really is ?

Pretty sure he hasn't been very shy about exposing himself as the aforementioned "terrible coach" up to this point.  You're suggesting he could get even worse?  ...  whoa, this could get fun.

15 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Todd Bowles or Bruce Arians

I don't even think its close I think the Jets and Todd Bowles get Torched tonight. The question is will Todd Bowles expose himself as the terrible coach he really is ?

Glass half full here. I think we win today. However, in the long run, Bruce over Todd any day. 

Arizona has a better roster, and no Tom Brady in their division.

Arians is the guy I wanted us to hire the year Woddy let Rex come back for meaningless wins. 

If I had sway, we'd have Arians as coach Grapolo as QB, with Prescott backing him up.

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Arizona has a better roster, and no Tom Brady in their division.

Arians is the guy I wanted us to hire the year Woddy let Rex come back for meaningless wins. 

If I had sway, we'd have Arians as coach Grapolo as QB, with Prescott backing him up.

Arians wouldn't have won with that roster either.  Besides, Rex has had more success than him anyway.

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

Arians wouldn't have won with that roster either.  Besides, Rex has had more success than him anyway.

Arians hand-picked Palmer. If Arians is hired, it's likely Idzik isn't.   Whole roster probably looks different.

Rex hand-picked a large portion of that sh*t roster that supposedly held him back.

Anyway, your point is hypothetical, as is my reply... 

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Arians hand-picked Palmer. If Arians is hired, it's likely Idzik isn't.   Whole roster probably looks different.

Rex hand-picked a large portion of that sh*t roster that supposedly held him back.

Anyway, your point is hypothetical, as is my reply... 

PAC still has his head up Rex's ass.. I see

Archived