I Hope I'm Wrong ...

KRL

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, T0mShane said:

What if people are booing the fact that the team is 1-5, up against the cap, their billion dollar defense sucks, their $100 million dollar defensive end has checked out, their 212 lb first round pick ILB is already hurt, and Geno Smith, after 29 mostly miserable starts, is starting football games for them in 2016.

We  be  F****!!

4 hours ago, JetPotato said:

Any booing will be directed at ownership/management/coaching for their complete inability to acquire even an average QB for several years in a row.

Dumb is actually expecting Geno Smith to be a different player than he was the last time he failed.

You can be interested all you want. I'm telling you you're wasting your time. I mean the guy won't even be on the roster in 2017. So tell me again, what's the point? You can't actually believe that this team can still do something of value this season.

There won't be a single person booing because mgt missed up through Geno on a QB. They'll boo for all the same reasons some here won't or can't give him a chance.

Dumb might be thinking that a player could improve.  Might.  Dumber is swearing it's impossible

3 hours ago, Jets_Win said:

That dump off to Peake that had him get leveled was brutal. Here's to the young wrs getting more looks, more Powell in the run game, and more productivity out of ASJ.

I know fitz has like zero athletic ability, and a weak arm.. But everyone says he is "smart " because he went to Harvard.. But dam does he make the dumbest throws as if he came from a d3 or community college..

6 hours ago, JetPotato said:

I see I'm dealing with some real geniuses here. 

Wanting your team to succeed is the definition of fandom.

It's really strange when people care so much about an insignificant action that others may take that doesn't affect them in any way whatsoever. 

You're talking up that it's ok to boo a player who hasn't been on the field for two years, understand that kind of stupidity and want to call them geniuses because they disagree?  Ok

6 hours ago, JetPotato said:

How about this: if I'm paying money for tickets and decide to attend the games, I'll do whatever I feel like. If you don't like it, or catch some bizarre personal feelings about it, maybe you should take your own advice and stay home yourself.

If you were sitting in my section, booing constantly for absolutely no reason, people would start off by calling you and Ass.....and step it up from there.  You probably wouldn't feel like you could do whatever you feel like.  Most are actual fans who realize booing your own players before they've made a play doesn't help or change anything.  

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

If you were sitting in my section, booing constantly for absolutely no reason, people would start off by calling you and Ass.....and step it up from there.  You probably wouldn't feel like you could do whatever you feel like.  Most are actual fans who realize booing your own players before they've made a play doesn't help or change anything.  

Exactly is this JetPotato 

Image result for drunken jets fan

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

You're talking up that it's ok to boo a player who hasn't been on the field for two years, understand that kind of stupidity and want to call them geniuses because they disagree?  Ok

Another Mensa member. 

You know, when I was growing up, I remember in school they put a lot of emphasis on reading comprehension. I guess those days are over.

Geno Smith has definitively shown what he is. He was off the field for 2 years because he sucked worse than even Ryan Fitzpatrick. He didn't suddenly wake up the coaching staff with some revelation in his career that they observed in practice. He's starting because Fitz forced the coaching staff to make a change via historically putrid performance. Geno is only on the roster because he's the only other guy that's taken an NFL snap to date and he's mercifully in the last year of his contract. He's starting this week because the franchise has failed, not because he's done a single thing, ever.

23 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

Another Mensa member. 

You know, when I was growing up, I remember in school they put a lot of emphasis on reading comprehension. I guess those days are over.

Geno Smith has definitively shown what he is. He was off the field for 2 years because he sucked worse than even Ryan Fitzpatrick. He didn't suddenly wake up the coaching staff with some revelation in his career that they observed in practice. He's starting because Fitz forced the coaching staff to make a change via historically putrid performance. Geno is only on the roster because he's the only other guy that's taken an NFL snap to date and he's mercifully in the last year of his contract. He's starting this week because the franchise has failed, not because he's done a single thing, ever.

You haven't stopped whining or insulting people all day.  You have no idea what Geno will be like tomorrow, so shut up already.  Who needs you and your constant lecturing on what we will see tomorrow from Geno.  

MENSA?  Because you dont like or agree?  Youre the smart one? Why should we listen to any of you QB gurus who wanted Fitz, who talked up zfitz and now that he's blown up are back to just trashing his replacement.  Youre also the fool telling us you can do whatever you want and to boo Geno makes sense.  Listen to you rant about Geno.  

Potato head is fitting

21 hours ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

Hopefully they start throwing deep on the first play of the game, that should open it up

Watch how THAT goes. Geno is even MORE inaccurate on deep throws than intermediate and short ones. He simply does NOT have NFL talent. Hopefully he can be adequate, but it won't be enough against the Ravens. Geno will make at least one or two bonehead plays that cost the Jets a chance to win. When the team is 2-8 at the bye, it will be time for Petty to take his lumps.

9 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

You haven't stopped whining or insulting people all day.  You have no idea what Geno will be like tomorrow, so shut up already.  Who needs you and your constant lecturing on what we will see tomorrow from Geno.  

MENSA?  Because you dont like or agree?  Youre the smart one? Why should we listen to any of you QB gurus who wanted Fitz, who talked up zfitz and now that he's blown up are back to just trashing his replacement.  Youre also the fool telling us you can do whatever you want and to boo Geno makes sense.  Listen to you rant about Geno.  

Potato head is fitting

Oh look. More comprehension problems. Would love it if you found a single post of mine in the history of this site where I "wanted Fitz".

I'm not expecting much today, maybe a sarcastic chuckle after a Geno fumble or pick 6.  Flaccos other arm will be sore from throwing at Revis all day.  We will have a few headshaking dumb penalties and in the end we probably lose by 10.  So now that my expectations are so low I won't be disappointed. 

22 hours ago, JetPotato said:

What nonsense. I would completely understand if Geno Smith is booed. Not because of loyalty to Fitz, but because we already know how worthless Smith is. Until Petty is playing, there is absolutely no reason to be interested in these games. Let's find out what he is now, while we're essentially playing an extended 2017 preseason.

Right on brother! Stupidest OP I've seen since Stars align for Geno. Then again any OP supporting Geno is ludicrous. Geno's gonna start, Geno's gonna fart. Ludicrous.

22 hours ago, Pac said:

Geno is starting until they have 8 losses..  deal with it. 

We may see Petty galloping in on his white horse in a few weeks but for now it's time to get behind Eugene.  The season is not over quite yet.. 

Get behind Eugene? LOL Eugene? Lol No wonder he has a nickname. Still sucks. 

16 minutes ago, Powpow said:

Get behind Eugene? LOL Eugene? Lol No wonder he has a nickname. Still sucks. 

awwww pow pow thinks Eugene is a silly name. 

Fitz sucks and will never play another snap for the NYJ.  Marinate on that for a while.

Geno cursing at jet fans is a mistake that only wins can make him recover from. We will see

If there is a fan base that deserves to be cursed at from time to time it's ours. Hell, we curse at each other all the time ,so why should Geno be any different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived