Baker Mayfield

SR24

I can't be the only one noticing this guy right? He's having a hell of a year and should declare his size is a draw back but this kid has a cannon. 23tds to 5ints 71% completions I think this kids gonna be the top qb out of this draft if he gets developed right. Would love to see him in Green next year

That league is absolutely impossible to assess QB play because nobody in the conference actually knows you're allowed to stop the other team from scoring.

Mayfield threw for  545 and 7 TD's.  Meanwhile, Mahomes (probably the better prospect) threw for 734 yards and 5 TD's.  He added 85 and 2 TDs' on the ground.

No.  You're not reading that wrong.  It was the most ridiculous game of Football I've ever watched. 

3 hours ago, JiF said:

That league is absolutely impossible to assess QB play because nobody in the conference actually knows you're allowed to stop the other team from scoring.

Mayfield threw for  545 and 7 TD's.  Meanwhile, Mahomes (probably the better prospect) threw for 734 yards and 5 TD's.  He added 85 and 2 TDs' on the ground.

No.  You're not reading that wrong.  It was the most ridiculous game of Football I've ever watched. 

It was like watching a game of NFL Blitz, just without the gratuitous personal fouls. 

13 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Want no part of Baker Mayfield.

It is interesting to me how someone gets the name "Baker" but I never see anyone with the first name "Butcher" or " Candlestick Maker."  Although "Butcher" might sometimes be a nom de guerre

4 hours ago, SR24 said:

I can't be the only one noticing this guy right? He's having a hell of a year and should declare his size is a draw back but this kid has a cannon. 23tds to 5ints 71% completions I think this kids gonna be the top qb out of this draft if he gets developed right. Would love to see him in Green next year

Forget the stats and watch the games . Look at things like command of the huddle, taking snaps from under center, ball placement, throwing to the right receiver and the ability to fit the ball into tight windows .  Also, where the QB holds the ball while in the pocket and when he's about to release it . 

Archived