Movie Madness 2 - Confusing Counterparts

Pac

13 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Your training was complete at that point. What I'm referencing goes back over the past year or so. Don't deny it to be true... you blossomed when I put my hand up your skirt and started using you as my puppet of mass destruction, little miss. 

I have been searching high and low for a new disciple. Lord knows the dipsh*ts in my scum QT right now aren't candidates... 

so

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I'm waiting for you to produce evidence of the accusation that I'm playing to JIFs false observations. 

You are dodging backing up the statement you made ^^^ by throwing shade at Crusher. 

Unvote, Vote Hess

We just went through this I thought you said I was uninterested which was JiF's thing. 

19 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

People I'd kill:

• Hess - uninteresting
  • 80 - scum
  • Lizzie - scum
  • Leelou - flippant
  • Verbal - Catelyn Jenner
  • Smash - powder keg
  • DPR - magnanimously overrated
  • Dicetosser - no reason needed
  • Jetscode - hiding from me, because he's on team with 80 and lizzie

People I'd snuggle:

• Crusher

People I'd keep around to make myself look prettier:

• JIF

Is that everyone? I sure hope so. I wouldn't want to unintentionally hurt feelings here... only intentionally. :)

It's ok, I take it as a compliment.  None of those options sound good.

• Upvote 1

Just now, HessStation said:

We just went through this I thought you said I was uninterested which was JiF's thing. 

No, your responses are barely literate. It was never clear that me listing you as "uninterested" was what you were referencing. I thought you were attributing my cases and votes to JIF. Hence my response about how I'd be using him.

Unvote

Thank you for clarifying.

• Thumb Down 1

6 hours ago, JiF said:

Yeah, the question was rhetorical.  I'm voting Hess because he's scummy.  IMO he's over playing the disinterested townie. 

Smash just throwing that out of the blue....strange.  

It was not thrown out of the blue at all. If you go back and read you might catch on as to why I said that about Hess

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Day one smash scares you doesn't he . DOESN'T HE !!!

Your just mad because the trap you said I set was bullsh*t even though it was not a trap at all .

You are guilty scum

baby-crying.jpg

I mean, I'm glad you're participating, but you're still an awful D1 player.  You're celebrating a victory lap over something that never happened, and for which you're dead wrong.  Congrats I guess?

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Dudes, you've all played long enough to be able to guess that someone has:

• been silenced, can't post
  • had their vote taken away
  • been given a post restriction

Pac's sort of super predictable. No?

hey baboon if they were given a post restriction or been silenced they would have had to been told by the MOD and PAC said the person does not know, which tells me it probably has something to do with a power role being blocked by another player on an assumption.

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

Hey guys I am putting up christmas decorations all day wont be available so I'm going to vote now.

I could go for either of two people: 80, and Lizard.

Like I alluded to before 80 is trying too hard. What I meant by that was that I feel he is taking Day 1 nonsense too serious in order to drive actual cases where there none. Usually it's mafia that tries to control the narrative.

Lizzie...I just really didn't like the voting situation that was going on earlier. I quoted and highlighted it in a votecount, don't remember which post you'll have to look for it. It was a situation where like Ape was voting Lizzie and Lizzie was voting DPR and DPR was voting Ape while Lizzie was saying he was agreeing with me about something and I was voting Ape with DPR or...IDK some sh*t like that it was confusing and dumb and actions were not matching words and iirc Lizzie was at the center of that.

Of those two I feel like 80s thing is obviously more purposeful and more likely indicative of mafia. Lizzie is usually just an all around derp so who the hell knows with that.

Vote 80

Since you were getting some attention earlier this is the logical stance a scummy bastard like yourself would take. Look on the bright side Your scum partner 80 can no longer hold your team back, its all on you now.

16 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I mean, I'm glad you're participating, but you're still an awful D1 player.  You're celebrating a victory lap over something that never happened, and for which you're dead wrong.  Congrats I guess?

so your saying there are good day one players when everything is pretty much a crap shoot ? Im noit sure what exactly Im supposed to be celebrating.

Be careful might be another trap your imagining :o

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

so your saying there are good day one players when everything is pretty much a crap shoot ? Im noit sure what exactly Im supposed to be celebrating.

Be careful might be another trap your imagining :o

Yes, there are strong D1 players, and scum has been caught before on D1, by me included (remember when I was cop that one recent game where we lynched back to back scum D1 and D2, partly due to my play and investigations?).  But it makes sense you know very little about that since you usually mosey in about D3 asking for someone else to summarize the game for you. 

So Ape thinks I'm scummates with JC and Lizzie, who both think I'm scum.  Smash thinks Nolder is my teammate, who also thinks I'm scum and vice versa.  Some people are doing an awful lot of work to make me the central figure of this game.  That way they can call it an "informative lynch" when I flip town.