Anybody see Mo Wilk give up again!

Jetster

I f*cking hate this guy! Brady moves back in the pocket, scrambles, you see Mo Wilk stop playing, Brady moves up right where Mo should still have been pressing & throws a long completion after having literally 8 seconds to throw, just DISGUSTING DISPLAY!

Wilkerson, Sheldon, and Simon. The entire second half. There was one play in the 4th where Simon just stood up, feigned being hit, and then just laid on the ground. 

Dont forget that touchdown in the third where the entire line just stood up and let Blount walk in. 

Never seen anything like that before. 

4 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Wilkerson, Sheldon, and Simon. The entire second half. There was one play in the 4th where Simon just stood up, feigned being hit, and then just laid on the ground. 

Dont forget that touchdown in the third where the entire line just stood up and let Blount walk in. 

Never seen anything like that before. 

But wait. I just read an article that had quotes from Mo questioning the effort of the rest of the team. Weird. 

3 hours ago, C Mart said:
J0wndZ6l_normal.jpg SportsAllDay (@SportsAllDay_)
Mo really working hard to shed this block pic.twitter.com/ixnHtDMShi

That's exactly the play I was talking about! If he doesn't give up & go into lazy mode, he would have kept going & kept Brady from stepping up into the area he SHOULD HAVE BEEN IF HE KEPT FIGHTING, but he just gives up, OMG I hate every highly paid player on this team. They truly have zero heart.

58 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Thanks, Maccagnan.

This is not on  McCagnan, I blame the coaching staff.  We need a Parcells, Belicheck, Cower type in New York that doesn't stand for this sh*t!

I thought Bowles was a task master but its clear he lets his players walk all over him same as Rex.  I hate to do another coaching reset but we have to move on from this crap!

Yes we need more talent but the discipline and effort this season is shameful! 

2 hours ago, jetfan61 said:

This is not on  McCagnan, I blame the coaching staff.  We need a Parcells, Belicheck, Cower type in New York that doesn't stand for this sh*t!

I thought Bowles was a task master but its clear he lets his players walk all over him same as Rex.  I hate to do another coaching reset but we have to move on from this crap!

Yes we need more talent but the discipline and effort this season is shameful! 

He foreshadowed, to the the team, the laziness we're now seeing. Just because the fans didn't know about it doesn't mean it wasn't there. 

The word in him was probably a little out inside league circles, given the little/low interest he garnered while being dangled trade-wise for 3 consecutive offseasons. How can here be a 26 year old player, for whom no team is willing to cough up even an equivalent value of a single low 1st rounder, and then gets a $17m/year contract from the team unable to trade him?

In other words, Maccagnan had the huge inside scoop on this laziness before the extension. He had him locked up on year-to-year contracts for at least 2 seasons and he instead chose to give him a multi-year guarantee that allows Mo to slack off the entire 2016 season at a minimum. 

He's an amateur. 

Archived