So long Geno

NoBowles

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Geno could've looked like 2013 Manning? I love how every argument surrounding Geno is a hypothetical, and never based on his 4 years of complete sucktitude.
I have no agenda other than what is best for the Jets, and what is best for the Jets is getting rid of both Geno and Fitzpatrick and hopefully getting a real QB

Its pretty hopeless, No Bowles...

His beloved Genoids pretty much hate everything about the Jets but their Geno.

I'm hoping that as soon as he is booted out the door (hopefully his Genoids will put on their Nike sneakers and purple capes and leave to follow their beloved off to whatever NFL, CFL or Arena league team is willing to offer him minimum to be camp fodder or to practice interception drills with their DBs

14 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

Geno could've looked like 2013 Manning? I love how every argument surrounding Geno is a hypothetical, and never based on his 4 years of complete sucktitude.

I have no agenda other than what is best for the Jets, and what is best for the Jets is getting rid of both Geno and Fitzpatrick and hopefully getting a real QB

Exactly now that you were presented with facts you're backtracking. 

19 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

I'm going to try and make this my last comment on Geno Smith . He started for 2 seasons for my Jets after being drafted in the 2nd round out of a Gimmicky Spread offense where he put up ridiculous numbers at WVU . In those 2 yrs, he had to learn 2 different offenses and he flat out sucked .Still, he has never looked as bad as Bryce Petty who had 1 yr to learn his offense, and the benefit of Ryan Fitzpatrick's experience within that same offense . One guy is 25 and the other is 26 . One guy is way better than the other. One guy is under contract and the other is not . Whatever happens, I will root for my Jets and cheer them on even when they suck .   If it were up to me, I would cut ties with either Petty or Hackenberg, resign Geno to a cheap 2 yr deal  provided he's willing, and draft another prospect .

As of today, that Player would be Either Trubisky in the 1st, CJ Beathard in the 5th or the 4th if I get a comp pick  or Patrick Towles in the 6th round . 

That is all .

4 hours ago, NoBowles said:

Geno had 12 TDs and 21 ints his rookie year, but thanks for keeping up the Geno love for us. 

Your on a roll bro! Rex and Geno, two ******* losers!

6 rushing TD are probably not his production in guessing? GTFOH you troll. How does that Fitz pill taste? Boy he shoved it deep down all you Fitz lovers throats with that Bills game. 

8 minutes ago, j4jets said:

6 rushing TD are probably not his production in guessing? GTFOH you troll. How does that Fitz pill taste? Boy he shoved it deep down all you Fitz lovers throats with that Bills game. 

LOL, Why you so angry brah? Chillax, its just football. For the record, I hate Fitz, I just hate Geno more for sucking so bad that they had no choice but to bring back Fitz.

How did your boy Rex do in Buff? You would think you would show a bit of humility when your two favorite guys have been proven to suck oh so bad. LOL!

35 minutes ago, August said:

Exactly now that you were presented with facts you're backtracking. 

Huh? I have been pretty consistent, Geno sucked, sucks, and will always suck. I will never backtrack on that unless he proves on the field that I am wrong. Not based on you Geno lovers ridiculous hypothetical arguments. 

33 minutes ago, Tinstar said:

I'm going to try and make this my last comment on Geno Smith . He started for 2 seasons for my Jets after being drafted in the 2nd round out of a Gimmicky Spread offense where he put up ridiculous numbers at WVU . In those 2 yrs, he had to learn 2 different offenses and he flat out sucked .Still, he has never looked as bad as Bryce Petty who had 1 yr to learn his offense, and the benefit of Ryan Fitzpatrick's experience within that same offense . One guy is 25 and the other is 26 . One guy is way better than the other. One guy is under contract and the other is not . Whatever happens, I will root for my Jets and cheer them on even when they suck .   If it were up to me, I would cut ties with either Petty or Hackenberg, resign Geno to a cheap 2 yr deal  provided he's willing, and draft another prospect .

As of today, that Player would be Either Trubisky in the 1st, CJ Beathard in the 5th or the 4th if I get a comp pick  or Patrick Towles in the 6th round . 

That is all .

Geno had a very different line than Petty did. For all the God damn bitching and complaining about his weapons, he had a far superior line and running game than Fitzpatrick or Petty ever did, and he still sucked balls. Also, the biggest problem Geno has is he is a ******* dickhead a$$hole ****, who his teammates hate. Can't fix that.

39 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

LOL, Why you so angry brah? Chillax, its just football. For the record, I hate Fitz, I just hate Geno more for sucking so bad that they had no choice but to bring back Fitz.

How did your boy Rex do in Buff? You would think you would show a bit of humility when your two favorite guys have been proven to suck oh so bad. LOL!

Lol two favorite guys? You hate Fitz but hate Geno a little more. I'm the opposite. How does that make Geno my "favorite guy"?

32 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

Geno had a very different line than Petty did. For all the God damn bitching and complaining about his weapons, he had a far superior line and running game than Fitzpatrick or Petty ever did, and he still sucked balls. Also, the biggest problem Geno has is he is a ******* dickhead a$$hole ****, who his teammates hate. Can't fix that.

best-you-mad-with-hat-gif.gif

Lol. How are we still talking about this scrub.

Worst jets QB possibly ever. No awareness, no leadership. Big arm but can't throw deep. Wilts under pressure.

He looked good in college throwing 70% of his passes 5 yards or less from the line of scrimmage to two NFL caliber receivers.

He sucks, he got way too many chances to prove he didn't but he failed Everytime.

If you want to visit geno next year search your local McDonald's.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, August said:

Fitzpatrick has a larger sample size of sucking. A terrible rookie year followed by an up and down 2nd year isn't enough to show definitively that "Geno sucks much worse"

LOL

You are quickly becoming my third-favorite poster on JN.

SAR I

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

We all need to let Geno and Fitz go.  We were all wrong, both sides were wrong.  There were no winners here, least of all us fans or the Jets.

It's time to move on, and look forward to our QB's in 2017 and beyond.

We didn't see Geno play enough games within the last 2 seasons to know whether "we" were "wrong" or not. 

2 minutes ago, August said:

We didn't see Geno play enough games within the last 2 seasons to know whether "we" were "wrong" or not. 

We've all seen Geno play enough for a lifetime..unless he goes to the Cheaters then let's see him as the full time starter. Alas, that's only a dream...BB wouldn't need a player to punch him the f*ck out.

7 hours ago, NoBowles said:

6 hours ago, j4jets said:

best-you-mad-with-hat-gif.gif

You can't "You Mad?" a "Why you so angry brah?", don't you know anything about the internet? 

1 hour ago, jeremy2020 said:

The question is...who on the Jets roster will be able to throw 3 picks in the opening 3 series of a game now? Fitzpatrick always had the ability. Hack probably can, but they won't let him near the field. 

I want Hack to start next season so we can get Darnold in the draft.  Hack will out-Geno Fitzgarbage.

1 hour ago, NoBowles said:

You can't "You Mad?" a "Why you so angry brah?", don't you know anything about the internet? 

Exceptions, dude. There are exceptions to every rule. And yeah, you mad. 

1 hour ago, August said:

That's fine but what exactly were we "wrong" about? You were wrong about Fitzpatrick. 

I'm well aware I was wrong about Fitzpatrick.

If you want to believe you were not wrong about Geno, so be it.

Like I said, they're both gone, time to move on.

Archived