jets must hire new talent advisers

jets rooter

30 minutes ago, jets rooter said:

enough is enough as far as the jets terrible draft picks go.teams like Baltimore,pittsburgh.and the Cheaters continue to have super drafts.why can't the jets raid the front offices of these teams and hire their talent advisers?

In the last two years, outside of Hackenberg and Harrison. who do you mean? Smith had injuries so he doesnt count

29 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Advisors, consultants, assistants, czars. For ****'s sake, just hire a GM that knows what he's doing and you literally have to do none of this.

Perhaps.... but without good coaching and developing, it won't matter.  FLacco isn't great but won a SB. 

Teams like PITT, Ravens etc... build a program around the players.  

Half the  league is 4th round and later. How they are developed, planned for is as important as talent other than for the top 2 or 3 players on each team.   Moves like releasing Cotch, Snacks etc are as critical as signing Holmes and Sanchez to bad deals. 

Mac's 1st draft was done using the work collected by the scouts from the Idzik/Ryan regime. After that draft, just about everyone was fired and Mac hired all new people from all around the league .  From last yr's draft, I would venture to say that the only players who won't start next yr will be Peake and Hackenberg .  

28 minutes ago, Tinstar said:

Mac's 1st draft was done using the work collected by the scouts from the Idzik/Ryan regime. After that draft, just about everyone was fired and Mac hired all new people from all around the league .  From last yr's draft, I would venture to say that the only players who won't start next yr will be Peake and Hackenberg .  

Yeah, this.  We've seen a grand total of one draft out of the current scouting crew, so can't really be pointing the fingers at them for a whole lot.

38 minutes ago, Tinstar said:

Exactly!!!

What precisely is the problem with the current talent scouts?

1 hour ago, Charlie Brown said:

Exactly!!!

What precisely is the problem with the current talent scouts?

Nothing, Hack was a major reach the rest look good. I've just been watching the Raiders without Carr.

The team is playing Cook, they would be a 2 Wins max with that kid. We need a QB that's all. 

4 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

Nothing, Hack was a major reach the rest look good. I've just been watching the Raiders without Carr.

The team is playing Cook, they would be a 2 Wins max with that kid. We need a QB that's all. 

You my friend are 100% correct!! :) 

5 hours ago, jets rooter said:

enough is enough as far as the jets terrible draft picks go.teams like Baltimore,pittsburgh.and the Cheaters continue to have super drafts.why can't the jets raid the front offices of these teams and hire their talent advisers?

The revamp the entire staff last year why don't you chill and see how they do this year... 

Archived