Colin Kaepernick a hypocrite as he ends national anthem protest now that he needs a new job

SAR I

Daily News:

Just in time to go get his next NFL contract, Colin Kaepernick's national anthem protest is done.

On Thursday morning, according to ESPN, Kaepernick, who spent all of last season kneeling during the national anthem in a polarizing and impactful protest of police brutality and minority oppression, is suddenly done kneeling.

"Kaepernick no longer wants the past method of protest to detract from the positive change that he believes has been created, per sources," ESPN's Adam Schefter wrote.

Meet Colin Kaepernick, hypocrite and pretend protester, a man who spent a half-year playing a part but is now ready to step down after sparking a movement, proving once again that money is the greatest enemy of racial injustice.

So Kaepernick happily abandons all those who turned his act into a movement, from players around the NFL to athletes in other sports, from youngsters in high schools to national anthem singers to newspapers such as this one, that advocated for Kaepernick constantly. Now, he leaves them all to be mocked for months, and with one act, turns a protest that once seemed first-class in its own way into the act of a petulant second-grader who didn't quite understand what he was fighting for.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/colin-kaepernick-hypocrite-ends-protest-job-article-1.2986931

SAR I

1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

Damned if you do, damned if you dont. 

Nope.

Attempted to create buzz for himself during a moment where the nation was being pimped for social gain, now backing down like a coward because the world has moved on to other issues and he's just an ordinary unemployed fool.

SAR I

9 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Nope.

Attempted to create buzz for himself during a moment where the nation was being pimped for social gain, now backing down like a coward because the world has moved on to other issues and he's just an ordinary unemployed fool.

SAR I

Ordinary? How is he ordinary when you consider anyone with half a brain could live opulently for 3 lifetimes with what the kneeling avatar of justice made last year.

IBTL

12 minutes ago, Tinstar said:

I wish this bigoted  OP would stop making comment about Black athletes .

You realize this would mean he can only talk about 3% of all athletes in all sports. Except golf and nascar.

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Over-rated SAR talking about hypocrisy in the context of political statements. He can't even afford a Mercedes! Fake news! SAD!

Which of you Geno Lovers stole Integrity's JN login credentials?

SAR I

28 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Damned if you do, damned if you dont. 

Basically. I'm ok with it though, Kaepernick made his point already.

He's still going to be active and putting money into the communities, and that's what's most important.

Whether or not he stands anymore is irrelevant IMO

I'll the take the heat for being an over bearing mod today, that's fine. but there is no way this thread ends well in my opinion. So let's talk about the Jets in one of the many other threads on the board. 

Thanks everyone!

Archived