Schefter: Jets to release David Harris

flgreen

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Well here it is. He's somewhat intelligent to get jobs around the NFL and to be liked by so many prior to his job. 

So he's clearly intelligent. So what else could be leading to this name calling?

I just got logic'd into the moon

Just now, flgreen said:

Todd Bowles had to answer questions for 12 minutes about a decision he didn’t make. Seems fair. #jets

Got to be some heat between Macc and Bowles.   That's probably what the 45 min delay was about.  "I'm not going out there!....Oh yes you are.....Call Woody........Lines busy get your butt out there

4 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

TBF, nothing really happened. No crime no punishment. Logic 

miss team meetings, come late to team meetings...  multiple times -----> No big deal.  Alarm clocks don't always work.  It's fine.  Boys will be boys.

Yup... that's great leadership right there.  Real NFL Head Coach material.  LOL.

Just now, Dcat said:

miss team meetings, come late to team meetings...  multiple times -----> No big deal.  Alarm clocks don't always work.  It's fine.  Boys will be boys.

Yup... that's great leadership right there.  Real NFL Head Coach material.  LOL.

Uh you do know Wilk and Sheldon were benched for a half right? That's punishment. So you're not right

6 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

I don't like people insulting his intelligence. He's clearly somewhat intelligent otherwise he wouldn't have had other jobs

He is an abject idiot.  Has nothing to do with race.  Bowles has the IQ of a turnip.

1 minute ago, flgreen said:

Got to be some heat between Macc and Bowles.   That's probably what the 45 min delay was about.  "I'm not going out there!....Oh yes you are.....Call Woody........Lines busy get your butt out there

Many of us have said that this equal footing independent reporting to the owner was a recipe for disaster that will implode sooner or later.

2 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Have no problem with the cut, but tell the man before you tell some f#cking intern that can subsequently leak it to Schefter. 

Typical clumsy, stupid Jets move.

IF that is what happened

8 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

I just got logic'd into the moon

If you call a Head Coach an idiot based on his track record of bad decisions, inability to lead men, lack of discipline imposed on the team, well obviously you are a racist, amirite?  Doesn't matter that the same exact thing was said about Rex.  I guess that showed prejudice against formerly fat men with foot fetishes?

-Unitedwhologic.

Just now, flgreen said:

Oh-oh.......Sounds like the media is about to turn their hatred toward Macc..........Assurance from Woody or not, that will get him fired

BTW, I responded:

Drafted Leonard Williams Named NFL executive of the Year, Led the Jets to an actual winning season. Drafted Jamal Adams etc.

David Harris' agents, Brian Mackler and Jim Ivler, on today's release of their client: "Very disappointing in the timing of this event and the decision. The Jets could have done this prior to free agency instead of waiting three months, especially for a player who has exhibited nothing but loyalty and class for 10 years."

1 minute ago, flgreen said:

David Harris' agents, Brian Mackler and Jim Ivler, on today's release of their client: "Very disappointing in the timing of this event and the decision. The Jets could have done this prior to free agency instead of waiting three months, especially for a player who has exhibited nothing but loyalty and class for 10 years."

Oh?

Archived