JN Mafia: Revenge of the Nerds

Just now, Nynaeve said:

EAMD

Your feigned disdain and impatience with the game is really quite blah.

You go from keeping tabs on the thread enough for timely wise-cracks, to throwing your hands up in outrage because someone finally said "Hey, wait, Nyn is following along but not doing anything". 

The shift is inauthentic, because it's disproportionate. The outrage routine level is at a 10, when the cause only justified maybe a 5 tops. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Integrity28 said:

You go from keeping tabs on the thread enough for timely wise-cracks, to throwing your hands up in outrage because someone finally said "Hey, wait, Nyn is following along but not doing anything". 

The shift is inauthentic, because it's disproportionate. The outrage routine level is at a 10, when the cause only justified maybe a 5 tops. 

Ta. To ignore you go.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

LOL

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Makes perfect sense that that was my interpretation if you got the same role PM I got and were more familiar with the theme.

Clumsy, yes.  Dishonest?  No.

I never said dishonest...stop over dramatizing...being a girl watcher is cool...big hit in the 1960s, hell, I've been known to look at your 100,000 post thread every once in awhile...everyone likes watching beautiful girls even other women (explains the many lesbian fantasies out there), maybe JiF struggles to watch but hey, a girl watcher is cool.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I never said dishonest...stop over dramatizing...

Not trying to over dramatize.  Just defending, given that a lot of people voted me over my reveal and still seem very willing to do so.  And since I think all but maybe 1 of those people who want to lynch me are townies (and many of them also think I was being dishonest), it's in the best interests of everyone that people understand this point. 

2 hours ago, CTM said:

Ok I'm not going to read 40 pgs, rule #14 if you don't like it. I will skim though over course of the day

Can someone fill me in on where we are at. 

Another hot mess. For, like, a week long day not a lot of game stuff. I wouldn't worry. Main jist...

80 only one pressured, revealed town watcher, you can check his reveal as it was a little awkward and More too it. Worth noting.

dpr got to L2 never revealed and has had a superiority complex since. 

Everything else I can barely remember so I would look back maybe later when there's more to go off of...

3 hours ago, JiF said:

Official Vote Count:

80 (4) - Smash, DPR, Nol, Leelou

DPR (1) - Nyn

Nol (4) - Verb, JC, Ape, Hess

Verb (1) - 80

With 12 players, it takes 7 votes to remove from campus.  Deadline 4pm today.

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Not trying to over dramatize.  Just defending, given that a lot of people voted me over my reveal and still seem very willing to do so.  And since I think all but maybe 1 of those people who want to lynch me are townies (and many of them also think I was being dishonest), it's in the best interests of everyone that people understand this point. 

Maybe if you'd move on others would too?  Why leave a stray vote on Verb when you're tied with Nol for the noose.  Your defense has not earned you anything from the town at least vote Nolder for self-defense cause people get lynched around here for not playing offense and right now I see no hunt in your dog.  Just theatrics on your admitted clumsy reveal and a page 1 throw away vote.  

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Maybe if you'd move on others would too?  Why leave a stray vote on Verb when you're tied with Nol for the noose.  Your defense has not earned you anything from the town at least vote Nolder for self-defense cause people get lynched around here for not playing offense and right now I see no hunt in your dog.  Just theatrics on your admitted clumsy reveal and a page 1 throw away vote.  

I'm confident Nolder is town.  Right now my top 3 are Verbal, Nyn, and DPR (in that order), with Nolder as a strong town read for me.  I'm not going to vote Nolder for self-preservation unless it's absolutely necessary. 

This is why I didn't think Hess or I deserved to get blasted for calling for consolidation.  Maybe everyone will consolidate on their own and it isn't necessary to voice it.  But it just hasn't happened.  Thus, our competing trains are not going to be compelling in my mind.

I'll keep my vote on Verbal and hope others are willing to follow, at least for now. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm very confident Nolder is town.  Right now my top 3 are Verbal, Nyn, and DPR, with Nolder as a strong town read for me.  I'm not going to vote Nolder for self-preservation unless it's absolutely necessary. 

How is Verbal in your top 3...the guy is MIA, on vacation somewhere.  I don't care for his vanishing act either but to claim there's enough evidence to lynch is just poor play.  I'm OK if you want a Nyn or DPR lynch but Verbal doesn't swing today unless the crowd just gets silly.

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

How is Verbal in your top 3...the guy is MIA, on vacation somewhere.  I don't care for his vanishing act either but to claim there's enough evidence to lynch is just poor play.  I'm OK if you want a Nyn or DPR lynch but Verbal doesn't swing today unless the crowd just gets silly.

Lynching verbal is never silly. Hearsay!

• Thumb Down 2

Don't tempt me...

He never claimed he isn't reading.  I distinctly remember him posting "OK, caught up." 

Very willing to move to Nyn or DPR.  But there's only 1 vote on DPR and none on Nyn, so I don't see that helping things either. 

Basically the only way you believe I can "contribute" at the moment is moving to Nolder?

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This is why I didn't think Hess or I deserved to get blasted for calling for consolidation.  Maybe everyone will consolidate on their own and it isn't necessary to voice it.  But it just hasn't happened.  Thus, our competing trains are not going to be compelling in my mind.

I'll keep my vote on Verbal and hope others are willing to follow, at least for now. 

You've played here a decade and yet to learn how to ignore the cheap shots?  Many players did not blast you or Hess for calling for consolidation.  Stop playing defense.  Start hunting scum.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I sorta agree

You've played here a decade and yet to learn how to ignore the cheap shots?  Many players did not blast you or Hess for calling for consolidation.  Stop playing defense.  Start hunting scum.  

I've been doing just that but no one is listening.  I wanted to lynch from the small pool of people that didn't question my reveal, because I think it was a very townie thing to be openly suspicious of me.  That pool includes Verbal and Nyn. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I've been doing just that but no one is listening.  I wanted to lynch from the small pool of people that didn't question my reveal, because I think it was a very townie thing to be openly suspicious of me.  That pool includes Verbal and Nyn. 

I didnt see that you even revealed but lol ok.

Lets just say i understand why you initially described your role the way you did and leave it at that. 

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So Nyn wasn't suspicious of your reveal yet isn't she voting you? Hmmm

14 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Another hot mess. For, like, a week long day not a lot of game stuff. I wouldn't worry. Main jist...

80 only one pressured, revealed town watcher, you can check his reveal as it was a little awkward and More too it. Worth noting.

dpr got to L2 never revealed and has had a superiority complex since. 

Everything else I can barely remember so I would look back maybe later when there's more to go off of...

Ok, so it seems like the 80 reveal and DPR emo is the big happennings, I'll try and find / re read those parts. 

Just now, HessStation said:

Oh ok, that makes it a little better who are you voting right now? Make it easy for me and just answe don't feel like looking

Dpr. Though im tempted to vote ape just to shut his pie hole

• Upvote 1