JN Mafia: Revenge of the Nerds

4 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Unvote

I can get down with a reads list:

Town: Ape

Townish: Leelou, Jetscode (both are demonstrating what I liken to their scum-hunting approaches)

Null: Smash, Crusher*, 80, Nyn, Verb, Hess 

Icky: DPR, Nolder, Ballin

Hess takes me a while to read, and I'm still usually inconsistent with reading him. Not sure what Smash is doing, other than calling me an idiot. Part of me wonders if he's on scum team, and I'm circling the right people - would he do this to distract me? Yes. Not ready to call it that though - sometimes he's just the idiot he projects others to be. 80 can be vetted in time. Nyn isn't really saying anything. Verb is on vacay. Crusher was pinging, but his RL emo confuses me.

Ballin might be the most gratuitous in dirty-looking play right now. I just have NO CLUE how much mafia he's played, so I don't know if he's being noobish or not. 

*My initial thought on Crusher was that he was bluffing the emo, since there really wasn't anything to set it off in-game. It seems like he has legit RL stuff though. So, he moves to null. I hope everything is cool fat ass. :) 

vote nolder

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

I see no ruined game here. 

I would like to confront my greatest fear though. Where is that dickhead Zander

If Zander gets in this game to replace Crush its going to be like:

HALT I have everything under control Do not vote, do not post, do not go to bathroom I'll be back soon with teh win for town.

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Ape there's something I think you don't understand. I love messing with you that's obvious and I know you know its all in fun since I respect you're (**** you @Verbal) game. But sometimes when you name call back its with a different tone and its directed at ideas or opinions and insulting my intelligence and that's the only thing that sets me off. If you call me an Idiot a moron whatever in general I'm fine with that, I really am, but some respect should go both ways. Sometimes I think way way ahead and it looks bad at first but winds up being correct in the long run, you do the same, so I like to say we are visionaries :) . I also know its part of the game to get under ones skin it sometimes brings out stuff that can help me get a read or I simply drive someone like CTM totally nuts cause I'm using him as a cover I've done it numerous times and I will continue too.... why ? because  it keeps Scum off balance and not knowing what I'm thinking helps me a ton end game and Ive slapped scum across the mouth numerous times doing it. So I do what works.

Either way Brother I'm cool with you always have been most of its for laughs anyhow :)

<3

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

NOTE: Very close friend of mine 80 year old Dad was ran over by an idiot in DC. We believe he was texting . One of the sweetest old men in the planet. Severe head trauma and probably not going to make it. If JiF can't replace me just give me a couple days and I will get back in. Just organizing my thoughts. 

So sorry Crushlove

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@Verbal Verbal where are youuuuuuuuuu

See below 

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

Getting Bent over a guava tree

WAIT WAS THAT YOU?!?!

18 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Nyn doing zero scumhunting.....

prob scum.

Nyn/Nol/?

Flip a coin. I'm down with lynch either of them, DPR or the artist formerly known as Crusher (not really, just wanted to say that).

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I think I'm there on those 3 too. 

Unwilling to lynch you, Leelou, Jetscode - I'd like to see Leelou check back in though. She seeded a case on Ballin, but never voted him and voted me instead. If it was a reaction test type thing, I want her to weigh in. At this point, it's not getting revisited, so she might as well be transparent.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Unwilling to lynch you, Leelou, Jetscode - I'd like to see Leelou check back in though. She seeded a case on Ballin, but never voted him and voted me instead. If it was a reaction test type thing, I want her to weigh in. At this point, it's not getting revisited, so she might as well be transparent.

Why Lee Lou as town. She's been pinging a bunch for me

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Why Lee Lou as town. She's been pinging a bunch for me

Because I 'think' I could see what she was doing as scum hunting, basically lacing out scum bait... but, by being scummy... so, I can see how she was pinging. 

That's why I want her to weigh in. Also, when I say unwilling, I'm only meaning right now on D1. 

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Because I 'think' I could see what she was doing as scum hunting, basically lacing out scum bait... but, by being scummy... so, I can see how she was pinging. 

That's why I want her to weigh in. Also, when I say unwilling, I'm only meaning right now on D1. 

Ok bc won't lie it's a little pingy when someone identifies the person voting them as most townish from a mind game standpoint 

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

I can't figur out DPr's gameplay at all, that's minus the brush up w Ape. 

My theory is that he and Nolderp are on team. Nolderp made case out of DPR joke, DPR counter-cased Nolderp about it. Distancing from each other. Then DPR made "1 of 80 or Nolder is scum" promise, with knowledge of knowing it's true. They've continued to poke at each other, but neither is making a concerted effort to truly get the other lynched. 

I single out DPR, say it was easy, he gets pissed that I "blind squirrel" him, immediately attacks my personality and ability level. I bop him with the pedo joke, and powder keg go boom.

Anyway, it's a hard sell at this point because too much bickering diffused the important posts about it.

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Ok bc won't lie it's a little pingy when someone identifies the person voting them as most townish from a mind game standpoint 

She cased Ballin for jumping on hot trains, and then someone voted me, and she voted me really quick. It felt like she was seeing if Ballin would follow her. I thought she was baiting him.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

She cased Ballin for jumping on hot trains, and then someone voted me, and she voted me really quick. It felt like she was seeing if Ballin would follow her. I thought she was baiting him.

Aside, ballin seemed like he was genuinely trying to scum hunt earlier

If i put in work i just end up getting upset 99% of the time cause no one really gives a sh*t.  You only care when i dont do it. I kill myself to squeeze in an hour or two of reading the game at the cost of sleeping and it's pointless. I like you guys, but not that much. ;-p 

If you want to lynch me for it, be my guest. Though I'd give me a night or two if i were you ;-)

23 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

My theory is that he and Nolderp are on team. Nolderp made case out of DPR joke, DPR counter-cased Nolderp about it. Distancing from each other. Then DPR made "1 of 80 or Nolder is scum" promise, with knowledge of knowing it's true. They've continued to poke at each other, but neither is making a concerted effort to truly get the other lynched. 

I single out DPR, say it was easy, he gets pissed that I "blind squirrel" him, immediately attacks my personality and ability level. I bop him with the pedo joke, and powder keg go boom.

Anyway, it's a hard sell at this point because too much bickering diffused the important posts about it.

You're overthinking, as usual.