JN Mafia: Revenge of the Nerds

2 minutes ago, D P R said:

The general idea is that mafia would rush the vote because it was going in a direction they wanted it to and they push to keep the momentum in that direction. It's also sketchy to imply that anyone should be in a hurry when you still have a day. 

Consolidation happens regardless, so no real need to call for it. 

Got it.  Thanks.

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Whatever you two are fighting about, I get that it's serious, but nobody else has a clue what it's about. I tried to look back but it's obviously an inside situation between that you'll have to work through. As an outsider to the dillema it's had no impact on me other than that I feel for whatever Dpr is upset about as it's obv something real and serious for him. You push people but that's just you. Dpr is gonna have to get past t and should try not taking offense as it's doubtful you ever actually have real intent to hurt anyway for real. Etc something like that 

Yea, let's not spend anymore time on it. :)

The big question here is, how do we proceed? This hasn't been a fruitful D1, imo. I liked my initial snap on DPR, and his back/forth with Nolder felt contrived (like team members might do for distancing). Other than that, 80's dopey reveal didn't help because that "girls" bit made it a townie trap. Meaning, it's going to be something that townies jump on and then make themselves look bad if he flips town. 

I'm inclined to pick off the inactive folks first. I've seen far too many recent games go the way of townies lynching townies, simply because they're talkative... and we can't case the people that don't talk.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

The big question here is, how do we proceed? This hasn't been a fruitful D1, imo. I liked my initial snap on DPR, and his back/forth with Nolder felt contrived (like team members might do for distancing). Other than that, 80's dopey reveal didn't help because that "girls" bit made it a townie trap. Meaning, it's going to be something that townies jump on and then make themselves look bad if he flips town. 

I'm inclined to pick off the inactive folks first. I've seen far too many recent games go the way of townies lynching townies, simply because they're talkative... and we can't case the people that don't talk.

I don't really have a clear cut scum for the more active players so I'm looking at Nyn and Verb. Both w excuses but it is what it is, we have little intel either way.wish more Pressure could be put on Nyn besides what looks like could be down to the wire extravaganza 

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Move forward based on gameplay. 

My remarks on your opportunistic jump on Nolder's vote for me are based on game play.  

Just now, D P R said:

Why?

Bc what happens almost every single game here is nothing until the deadline nears and it turns to sporadic sh*t how where people are shouting out reveals which has at times gotten PRs lynched due to timing. It lets the under radar scum coast and gives scum a better shot to play out a fake reveal when there's 3 mins to deadline. Do you even Mafia bro.

5 minutes ago, D P R said:

Move forward based on gameplay. 

My remarks on your opportunistic jump on Nolder's vote for me are based on game play.  

Don't you think that if I wanted to be opportunistic, I would have followed you onto voting Nolder? (Is that who you were voting at the time? Or at that point where you just pointing out how he was using a case based on a joke vote?) 

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Bc what happens almost every single game here is nothing until the deadline nears and it turns to sporadic sh*t how where people are shouting out reveals which has at times gotten PRs lynched due to timing. It lets the under radar scum coast and gives scum a better shot to play out a fake reveal when there's 3 mins to deadline. Do you even Mafia bro.

That's not what 80 was asking.

34 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

General Mafia question:  Is it blanket scummy to call for consolidation leading up to a deadline?  Why does a statement like that trigger FOS so easily now?

Not just asking you, asking the game at large. 

Personally, the temperature taking at the comment makes you look scummy.  Just saying...

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Don't you think that if I wanted to be opportunistic, I would have followed you onto voting Nolder? (Is that who you were voting at the time? Or at that point where you just pointing out how he was using a case based on a joke vote?) 

Honestly, I have no idea what you supposed case even was because you talk out of your ass. 

Make a point that we can respond to.

3 minutes ago, D P R said:

Honestly, I have no idea what you supposed case even was because you talk out of your ass. 

Make a point that we can respond to.

I did - my case was concise and in line with point I always make scum hunting. You responded by attacking my character, which led to everything we just put to bed. Want to start over?

You accused me of following Nolder and voting you. You're harder to lynch. Nolder is an easy lynch. If I'm scum, looking for a piggy-back, I go for the easier target. Duh.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I did - my case was concise and in line with point I always make scum hunting. You responded by attacking my character, which led to everything we just put to bed. Want to start over?

By all means. Lay that case out.

9 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You should post about the game. The game.

Probably. No really though. The game.

I dont even have the energy to catch up. Maybe I'll manage when the weekend starts. Adulting sucks

Just now, Nynaeve said:

I dont even have the energy to catch up. Maybe I'll manage when the weekend starts. Adulting sucks

Yea, it does. I've fallen behind on a bunch of sh*t today because i've been on here, and really shouldn't have been.