Im about to get Jets'd

Lego My Lageman

14 hours ago, UnitedWhofans said:

I dont really one has to do with the other

The Jet fan ironic superstitious curse that we have all felt at a time or another. When things look good and we invest more time, $, excitement, we think...this time its different! This time itll work!

Ok Lucys really gonna hold the ball this time!!....arrrrgh....nope. @Charlie Brown falls down with the Jets again

We've all been there.

1 hour ago, Adoni Beast said:

The Jet fan ironic superstitious curse that we have all felt at a time or another. When things look good and we invest more time, $, excitement, we think...this time its different! This time itll work!

Ok Lucys really gonna hold the ball this time!!....arrrrgh....nope. @Charlie Brown falls down with the Jets again

We've all been there.

No I get it, but because you got tickets to see the Chiefs doesn’t automatically mean that the Jets are going into a tailspin. Did you get these tickets only because the Jets are doing ok?

38 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

No I get it, but because you got tickets to see the Chiefs doesn’t automatically mean that the Jets are going into a tailspin. Did you get these tickets only because the Jets are doing ok?

I didnt get the tickets I was responding to someone elses post.

17 hours ago, Lego My Lageman said:

Exciting season, just got five tickets to Jets versus KC. So they are going to get destroyed against Tampa fam. Good times :)

Just in time to ruin your holiday!  :)

Have fun anyways!  In my experience, attending a game even when the Jets lose in a blowout is still better than not going to the game at all.  Something about listening to drunk Italians in yell at the players of their own team who can't hear them makes me smile, lol. 

On 11/10/2017 at 8:16 AM, UnitedWhofans said:

Obviously you don't or you wouldn't have typed the rest of that statement. A Real Jet Fan would have automatically known what he meant and who posted it.

Archived