does rosen come out?

rangerous

I don't see how he can improve his draft status anymore.  The only reason he'd come back is to win a National Championship, I guess but that's not happening over night and far from guaranteed.  Besides, I don't think Rosen gives a **** about college or winning a championship.  He's pretty much trashed the NCAA.  I'd be pretty shocked if he's doesn't declare.

9 hours ago, JiF said:

I don't see how he can improve his draft status anymore.  The only reason he'd come back is to win a National Championship, I guess but that's not happening over night and far from guaranteed.  Besides, I don't think Rosen gives a **** about college or winning a championship.  He's pretty much trashed the NCAA.  I'd be pretty shocked if he's doesn't declare.

This

18 hours ago, JiF said:

You can't go higher than #1, right?

6 minutes ago, section314 said:

You can't go higher than #1, right?

And even if he doesn't and say Darnold does, I still think it would do more harm than good to say in.  If for some reason he has his heart set on being selected 1st overall.  Which would be silly.  I don't even think the money is the big of a difference from 1 to 10.  Could be wrong though on that. 

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

And even if he doesn't and say Darnold does, I still think it would do more harm than good to say in.  If for some reason he has his heart set on being selected 1st overall.  Which would be silly.  I don't even think the money is the big of a difference from 1 to 10.  Could be wrong though on that. 

Good points..Add into the equation that Rosen is a pure pocket passer and Chip's offense depends on a very mobile QB. 

Archived