Mafia for Beginners - Game Thread (GAME OVER - Town wins)

I feel like Lizzie's play style changed since he came back. 

Stark you're mostly playing like a townie but you keep trying to tease JIF on playing a double role and that makes me doubt you since I feel like JIF is trying find scum at least when he catches up.

Hess isn't he a cop?

Brick & AVM need you to be a bit more active cause I can't read them and it's making me wonder on both of them.

20 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You need to get intel on the question I answered in detail right before I got busy this weekend. That makes no sense at all.  not to mention I have played quite a bit since then.

i'll look for this and come back

On 3/8/2018 at 8:39 PM, HessStation said:

Literally walking around trying to find my uber driver but I guess I'm dead already? Wonderful 

On 3/8/2018 at 9:25 PM, HessStation said:

I'm the cop btw, I have two innocents. I can let you know now or wait until tomorrow with doc protection. 

Better to get this out with me as possible target tonight. I'm really tired and can't wait around on timing.

let me know if you want names tonight or tomorrow 

were you just panicking here?

On 3/8/2018 at 9:39 PM, Stark said:

Ha well nothing like assuming your lynched to then only assume you are the next target. 

this was a weird post between the lynch and then the reveal. you just knew you were the "lynched" only you weren't. you spouted out a bunch of "save me i know stuff" garbage. only to then think you were not making it through the night

On 3/8/2018 at 9:46 PM, HessStation said:

Haven't completely thought it through but doc  protect will get us 3 inv. Was gonna wait on this flip but I might pass out and want hear opinions 

timing reasons

On 3/8/2018 at 9:49 PM, HessStation said:

We have two scum. If three I was gonna def reveal.was probably gonna regardless based on odds anyway 

On 3/8/2018 at 9:54 PM, HessStation said:

Didn't really think this through, thought I was the lynch and realized best to just get the info given lead. 

just seems to weird that you have to sort of apologize for saying you had info

On 3/8/2018 at 10:29 PM, Spoot-Face said:

"Trust No One."

Read those words. Repeat them. Know them. Live them. They will serve you well in JN Mafia.

Just because you are likeable and fun, doesn't make you not Scum.

True words from VT Sport.

3 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

Vanilla town here

Dude you are so next ... I have been curious as hell on you since the beginning. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

hmmmm...

That's weird. 

it does seem weird just a in passing, i haven't posted anything in days from @BrickTamland and that is what he leads with.

Just now, Stark said:

were you just panicking here?

this was a weird post between the lynch and then the reveal. you just knew you were the "lynched" only you weren't. you spouted out a bunch of "save me i know stuff" garbage. only to then think you were not making it through the night

just seems to weird that you have to sort of apologize for saying you had info

True words from VT Sport.

Dude you are so next ... I have been curious as hell on you since the beginning. 

it does seem weird just a in passing, i haven't posted anything in days from @BrickTamland and that is what he leads with.

I gave it a weird because...

oh hey look, another VT.

And then I was like, oh sh*t, he was probably told to come in here and say he's VT.

Which now makes me nervous since Hess has been lynched.

lmfao

27 minutes ago, JiF said:

Who else is a vanilla townie in this game?

Raise you hand!!!

ME!!!

Now tell me how a RB fits? 

I was responding to this. If you look youll see a few people raise their hands.

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

Uh. Did you miss those raise your hand things?

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

Stark you're mostly playing like a townie but you keep trying to tease JIF on playing a double role and that makes me doubt you since I feel like JIF is trying find scum at least when he catches up.

Hess isn't he a cop?

Brick & AVM need you to be a bit more active cause I can't read them and it's making me wonder on both of them.

On 3/9/2018 at 9:57 AM, The Crusher said:

Im doing my look at Gata and decided to look at Leelou 'splay and AVM before he took over for her and after. See if his confirmed townie play change once he morphed.

On 3/9/2018 at 10:10 AM, The Crusher said:

This is a post explaining to Nolder why she voted him. He was inactive so that's cool. Pretty sure she voted him out of the gate too.

On 3/9/2018 at 10:18 AM, The Crusher said:

@GATA Above you said you first voted  Nolder because he "questioned" your loyalty? Above are all his post to start the game before you voted him. What one of them made you feel he questioned your loyalty. I don't see it. Could be there but I don't see it. Thank you.

On 3/9/2018 at 10:26 AM, GATA said:

Crusher I need you to use those investigative power of yours to read me address why I voted for him. 

I addressed this already.

It originated from the signup thread.

On 3/9/2018 at 10:26 AM, The Crusher said:

OK. This is the exchange coming up to the quick switch from Lizzie to CTM I pointed out earlier for GATA. Looking at it now it wasn't anything to look at. Pretty solid look for GATA. Want the my answer about the question I asked about the Nolder vote. GATA has taken to the game very quickly.

On 3/9/2018 at 10:30 AM, The Crusher said:

Oh. OK. I didn't see your explanation and like I said yesterday this is the first time Im looking at you. Im not going to go look at the sign up thread (yet) but wouldn't be the first time Nolder has taken a shot at the Jets. Thank you.

On 3/9/2018 at 10:39 AM, The Crusher said:

Great look from GATA.

Save yourself the trip. This was right before I stopped playing for a bit to tend to my daughters bridal shower.

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

Hess isn't he a cop?

I have also kind of done the same with you. Am I concerned with JiF and his super confident statements; "I am town, I am owning this game, I should win an oscar .... etc... I am bat manning the sh!t out of this game " yeah I am a little. 

I am actually growing more curious of you and the, acting innocent, asking the game specific questions and seemingly re-wording others answers (which I guess we all are to an extent). that first exchange early on I mentioned I was watching you. still am. 

Hess hates Trade Shows.  Literally the only thing he likes about them is the time he gets to play Mafia, on his phone, while flying down I-95.  As usual, he was naked, and wondered why people kept looking into his car. 

"Satan is running Antartica!!", yelled a loud voice on the radio, as Hess nodded. 

"FINALLY.  Someone says it!!"  yelled Hess back. 

Hess arrived at his destination and zipped up his pants.  While there, he told everyone the story about how he's a cop who got roleblocked. 

Unfortunately, no one there played Mafia, and had any clue of what he was talking about. 

"Whatever.  This must not be the correct dimension I'm in or something.  Hmm, let me test it.  When did Nelson Mandela die?"

"I dunno, the 90s?"

"INCORRECT.  YOU'RE ALL NOT REAL!!!!!"

As Hess struggled to try to escape the Matrix, the actual Mafia players tried to figure him out from a distance.

"Don't go near him, he's a lunatic."

"I think we'd better put him out of his misery."

"Agreed."

With that, the players swarmed Hess.  Even in the end, he refused to believe his reality was actually real, and was yelling for his totem. 

awww-wwaytv3-com_files_imagecache_field_

Hess, aka the Lunatic, has been lynched.  He was....

Town Cop!!!

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

I was responding to this. If you look youll see a few people raise their hands.

Uh. Did you miss those raise your hand things?

No i didn't it was just that you didn't quote the post, almost like you hadn't read it. 

for phucks sake! 

2 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I literally wrote "Fine, let's kill the cop"

But why would you go along with it and not case someone you might have your suspicions on?

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Hess hates Trade Shows.  Literally the only thing he likes about them is the time he gets to play Mafia, on his phone, while flying down I-95.  As usual, he was naked, and wondered why people kept looking into his car. 

"Satan is running Antartica!!", yelled a loud voice on the radio, as Hess nodded. 

"FINALLY.  Someone says it!!"  yelled Hess back. 

Hess arrived at his destination and zipped up his pants.  While there, he told everyone the story about how he's a cop who got roleblocked. 

Unfortunately, no one there played Mafia, and had any clue of what he was talking about. 

"Whatever.  This must not be the correct dimension I'm in or something.  Hmm, let me test it.  When did Nelson Mandela die?"

"I dunno, the 90s?"

"INCORRECT.  YOU'RE ALL NOT REAL!!!!!"

As Hess struggled to try to escape the Matrix, the actual Mafia players tried to figure him out from a distance.

"Don't go near him, he's a lunatic."

"I think we'd better put him out of his misery."

"Agreed."

With that, the players swarmed Hess.  Even in the end, he refused to believe his reality was actually real, and was yelling for his totem. 

awww-wwaytv3-com_files_imagecache_field_

Hess, aka the Lunatic, has been lynched.  He was....

Town Cop!!!

Kidding.

Hess was Roleless Scum

lol. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2