Who do the Jets draft in the 3rd round?

Jojo's jets

QB should be the only one we KNOW they wont shoot for. Safety should be a low priority as well. Other than those? It could be almost anything, there are few spots I'd rule out.

I'm not gonna sit here and be upset if they don't go this way or that, I'm just concerned with taking a player worth a top 70 pick. Give me anybody in the conversation for the second or third rounds and we're good.

A TE, RB, Guard, Right Tackle, D-Lineman, OLB or yes even a CB can qualify.

If I had to choose a spot I'd like more than any other it would be a Weakside Pass Rusher followed by an O-lineman, then D-lineman.

12 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

Actually a good young corner WOULD be a nice addition. Maybe light a fire under Buster's buttock. You can NEVER have enough good CB's.

Maccagnan and Bowles have invested over a quarter of a billion dollars at the CB position in four years time. 

3 hours ago, Tinstar said:

I would like to spend this entire draft on the offensive side of the ball, so I'm looking for an offensive lineman like O'Neil, or a RB like Penny or a receiver like Chark .

We had the 27th ranked defense last season and have holes galore on defense

1 hour ago, Thai Jet said:

Seriously I'd love to see him in green and white but I really doubt the Jets do this. IMO I think if they still had their original 2 2nd rounders and their 3rd this was possible.

Lauletta likely doesn’t make it all the way to 72 his senior bowl was too good and too many teams need a qb

3 hours ago, kdels62 said:

I said it before and I’ll say it again. The Jets should go BAP at 1 of 3 levels - Edge, OL or DL. The pick will have a chance to start at those positions and would be able to shape expensive positions now that we have a QB for the foreseeable future. 

Kemoko Turay

Or 

Frank Ragnow 

and I’ll be doing somersaults.

We have enough JAG DL i would take BAP offensive player.

Archived