MFB3 Game Thread

CTM

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/1/2018 at 5:39 PM, Nynaeve said:

I dont have much insight honestly. Most stuff that's been said was playful or characteristic so not much to glean from that.

I will say I'm getting a bit of the disinterested vt vibe from pac. He gets kinda lethargic when he rands vt, vs roled. Kinda flimsy in itself but something that occured to me via his demeanur.

Pac barely played and was CTMs choice for modkill he played so little. This adds nothing but words to the thread.

On 5/1/2018 at 5:41 PM, Nynaeve said:

I work for like 14 hours a day, and I spend most of it behind the wheel so this is the most you'll see out of me.

The money is really good though so there's that.

Money is good$$$$$

On 5/1/2018 at 5:49 PM, Nynaeve said:

I dont really get it. As a mod I often get questions via pm vs in thread. I even encourage it to minimize influence. What's exactly shady about it?

Telling Smach she doesnt see the GATA thing as shady

On 5/2/2018 at 3:35 AM, Nynaeve said:

You're a lot more forgiving than me lol

Once she saw GATAs screenshot she teells CTM she wouldn't have been as forgiving.

On 5/2/2018 at 3:37 AM, Nynaeve said:

Well Gata is off the table for now.

Not that she was before. I did wonder if maybe she asked ctm via scum qt and made a slip mentioning it itt...but it doesnt seem to be the case. 

Ape why so serious?

More dialogue that I think most of us already figured. Lightly influencing but no stance.

1 minute ago, Lizard King said:

Look at this nasty ass vote.

He's my second you're my first .

I have no problem going back to you and staying on you while no one else votes. 

But like Crusher said it's about catching scum so we don't lose another town.

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Pac barely played and was CTMs choice for modkill he played so little. This adds nothing but words to the thread.

Money is good$$$$$

Telling Smach she doesnt see the GATA thing as shady

Once she saw GATAs screenshot she teells CTM she wouldn't have been as forgiving.

More dialogue that I think most of us already figured. Lightly influencing but no stance.

Hey man are you going to hammer 80 or was all that earlier just you looking busy?

Just now, GATA said:

He's my second you're my first .

I have no problem going back to you and staying on you while no one else votes. 

But like Crusher said it's about catching scum so we don't lose another town.

catching scum would start with letting him respond to his train and not putting him at L1. but since you're playing your first game as scum I wouldn't expect you to have that level of nuance.

catching scum would start with letting him respond to his train and not putting him at L1. but since you're playing your first game as scum I wouldn't expect you to have that level of nuance.

Both of you are scum and most likely together since you both came in guns a blazing at Ape 

image.png

On 5/3/2018 at 5:43 PM, Nynaeve said:

I claim vanilla bored.

Sup nold?

On 5/3/2018 at 5:48 PM, Nynaeve said:

unvote

vote ape

This is the first time I think she mentions Ape. not sure but just read from page 1 and don't remember any.

On 5/3/2018 at 8:42 PM, Integrity28 said:

If you guys want to play at some point, then 80, smash and Jif would be solid lynched.

Ape is apeing

On 5/3/2018 at 8:47 PM, Nynaeve said:

Nice spew

Little dig at Ape

On 5/3/2018 at 8:50 PM, Nynaeve said:

Can we lynch ape? Feeling pretty good about his demise

Nice little push. I notice she says demise and doesn;t come out and say anything about his alignment. Little is the Ape dead yet.

On 5/3/2018 at 8:51 PM, Integrity28 said:

This is def how I’d play it as scum, so there’s that.

sarcasm

On 5/3/2018 at 8:52 PM, Nynaeve said:

Your confirmation means a lot

sarcasm back

Ok so you got two scum teams who are able to peek someone but they risk confirming townies in the process cause they cant control who gets the result. 

Question is do they use the pr anyway and take the risk or they holster and then use it as cover if necessary. It would be theoretically smart to do this. It only really works if the team is intact. Ie one claiming, one confirming, if one of them is at risk.

Obviously the objective of the scum teams, aside from massacring us, is to get rid of each other as they have the means to out one another or nk one another. Also im guessing that a scum team only wins if the other team is dead....But confirming townies reduces the lynch/nk pool which isnt ideal either.

Thoughts on this?

On 5/4/2018 at 9:50 AM, Nynaeve said:

If you'r done goofing around, proceed to vote ape, as I believe he is scum.

Best regards,

Bunny

She finally claims Ape is scum but has offered nothing at all to support it. Just a coniuaton of the post she would like his denmise.

On 5/4/2018 at 9:34 AM, The Crusher said:

Prolly flailing scum. I want to lynch all three nenes  in succession. 

1. Gotta be one scum there

2. No newbs at  end game gives town a better chance to win. *

* Nothing personal kids 

Me pushing the newbies

On 5/4/2018 at 9:52 AM, Nynaeve said:

If you're scum I will be sad inside.

I'd still off you, but it would be half felt ?

She takes a little baby swipe at Crushlove. Lets see where she go's with it.

4 minutes ago, GATA said:

Both of you are scum and most likely together since you both came in guns a blazing at Ape 

image.png

Do you want to focus your efforts on anyone else this game, or are you just going to tunnel your team to victory?

5 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Ok so you got two scum teams who are able to peek someone but they risk confirming townies in the process cause they cant control who gets the result. 

Question is do they use the pr anyway and take the risk or they holster and then use it as cover if necessary. It would be theoretically smart to do this. It only really works if the team is intact. Ie one claiming, one confirming, if one of them is at risk.

Obviously the objective of the scum teams, aside from massacring us, is to get rid of each other as they have the means to out one another or nk one another. Also im guessing that a scum team only wins if the other team is dead....But confirming townies reduces the lynch/nk pool which isnt ideal either.

Thoughts on this?

My thought is that I don't want to push scum towards making the right decision.

Sad ping.

Photos before you die pls.

On 5/4/2018 at 9:56 AM, Nynaeve said:

Lizzie if you're town, I need you to be more present. I'm probably gonna regret it too but lol

Calls Lizzie out to play

On 5/4/2018 at 9:58 AM, Nynaeve said:

Gata is prolly town. She should be dead but unsurprisingly, ctm fails at modding as well.

I dont feel one way or the other about the other two. I didnt even realize they were two. I thought stark and brick were the same dude LOL

On 5/4/2018 at 10:02 AM, Nynaeve said:

Hess where are you at?

CAlls out to Hess

On 5/4/2018 at 10:07 AM, Nynaeve said:

Nolder lets drop all the innane bla bla and so forth you'v been engaged with.

Who do you think is most likely scum and why? If i recall you voted smash while he was your competing train which is.... eh. Who else is attracting your eye?

Tell Nolder she needs more but she has not engaged the game at all. Nothing but commentary and telling other to play. In my opinion classic Scum cruising in the open. So with that...

VOTE NYN

My thought is that I don't want to push scum towards making the right decision.

Sad ping.

Photos before you die pls.

What?

Im debating the validity of the claim about Ape, smartypants.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Calls Lizzie out to play

CAlls out to Hess

Tell Nolder she needs more but she has not engaged the game at all. Nothing but commentary and telling other to play. In my opinion classic Scum cruising in the open. So with that...

VOTE NYN

Why NYN when you have 80 on the chopping block? What changed?

On 5/4/2018 at 10:09 AM, Nynaeve said:

So you rather lynch an inactive town read than an active scum suspect.... on d1?

Oy vey lol

On 5/4/2018 at 10:14 AM, Nynaeve said:

You do realize that you will lose every mafia game where there's an active scum team with that "method"? I mean if you do, cool.

I don't like inactives either but it's a case by case decision and shouldn't be a policy move that takes precedence over scumhunting. If he indeed flips town, as I believe he will, we will gain no info from that lynch.

More commentary telling Stark how to play while she yet to get into herselg. Minus telling everyone else what to do and asking people to post more.

7 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Do you want to focus your efforts on anyone else this game, or are you just going to tunnel your team to victory?

I caught you, stark/ape caught 80. 

All we need is team 2. 

I'm going to look at others but I'm pretty much set on it. 

You better kill me tonight 

Just now, The Crusher said:

More commentary telling Stark how to play while she yet to get into herselg. Minus telling everyone else what to do and asking people to post more.

Ive stated my stances.

If it's isos you're looking for, i dont have time for that anymore. Not gonna change, regardless of what alignment I rand every game. Deal

unvote. Been busy all day on my day off. But just caught up.

Nothing Smash said about my reasons for voting Ape were meaningful, truthful or correct. His case on me is that I wasn’t using my “true feelings”, even though I explained multiple game-related reasons why Ape also earned my vote? GFY. I could go here.

GATA and Nyn are my other 2 primary suspects. I think GATA has kind of just been voting wherever the wind takes her. In all her previous games as town she’s been very careful about who she’s voted in order to not f*ck things up for town. She’s playing like rookie scum.

And unlike me, Nyn didn’t have legit reasons for voting Ape. If Stark believes he “caught” anyone with his Ape vote, it’s most likely to be Nyn.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

1 minute ago, GATA said:

I caught you, stark/ape caught 80. 

All we need is team 2. 

I'm going to look at other but I'm pretty much set on it. 

You better kill me tonight Night

Thoughts on Nyn, in light of all of Crusher's comments?

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

unvote. Been busy all day on my day off. But just caught up.

Nothing Smash said about my reasons for voting Ape were meaningful, truthful or correct. His case on me is that I wasn’t using my “true feelings”, even though I explained multiple game-related reasons why Ape also earned my vote? GFY. I could go here.

GATA and Nyn are my other 2 primary suspects. I think GATA has kind of just been voting wherever the wind takes her. In all her previous games as town she’s been very careful about who she’s voted in order to not f*ck things up for town. She’s playing like rookie scum.

And unlike me, Nyn didn’t have legit reasons for voting Ape. If Stark believes he “caught” anyone with his Ape vote, it’s most likely to be Nyn.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

My reason is i think he's scum. Sorry not sorry.

Like i said, i dont iso anymore. He seemed iffy, hardly reacted to anything and seemed like my best bet for scum. Nothing changed between eod d1 and d2. Pac and hess flipped town as i assumed and jif flipped unlike what i thought.

@ Gata what is the raunchiest thing that NYN has asked you to do in the QT?

So many lies.

with all this digging you're doing I hope you make spaces for you and your teammate 

3 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

@ Gata what is the raunchiest thing that NYN has asked you to do in the QT?

If she was with me in a qt she never would have posted that screenshot

Archived