MFB3 Game Thread

CTM

Just as an aside (the bunny thing put it in my head) I watched the new Peter Rabbit movie a couple days ago and it was surprisingly good.

A little cheesy at times but the CGI mixed with a real world environment was great and the voice acting was great as well.

I think Rey from Star Wars is in it, saw her name in the credits but idk if she was the main human girl or one of the rabbit sisters since I didn't pay enough attention.

Anyway worth watching especially if a kid is around.

@Integrity28?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, CTM said:

Player list

1. Crusher
2. Nolder
3. JiF Dead Vt
4. Stark
5. Nyn Dead Vt
6. Hess Dead Vt

7. J80 Dead Mafia Goon
8. Smash 
9. Ape Dead Vt
10. Brick 
11. Lizzie
12. Pac  Dead Vt
13. GATA

With 7 alive, 4 to lynch!

Geez...should be kind of hard to miss at this point.

Just btw I pegged Ape for town shortly before he died.

My reasoning was he wasn't overly antagonistic or picking unnecessary fights with people.

Kind of useless now but I was happy to know I was right lol.

Ok gonna call my shots here.

Smash

Stark

Mmmm last one's a toughie since I haven't paid enough attention.

I'm going to go with a gut stab in the dark and say....

Lizzie

5 minutes ago, Nolder said:

My reasoning was he wasn't overly antagonistic or picking unnecessary fights with people.

So how much of the thread did you actually read Nolder ? Are you fully caught up yet ?

15 minutes ago, Nolder said:

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

I skimmed from page 33 to here.

So with 7 alive we have 4 town and 3 scum losing Ape and Nyn was a huge Hit

Crusher says he got an investigation result but that's not worth a crap since he said it was Nyn and Nyn is dead. 

Nolder claims he was catching up and in an amazing feat of clairvoyance he claimed Ape was town shortly before he died even though the thread was littered with Ape being confirmed town. Which tells me Nolder didn't put much effort into his catch up read. I'm sorry Nolder but in this situation not only did you skim but you totally and completely skimmed when town is in a real sh*t hole at the moment. You are either town that does not give a flying sh*t about your team or you are lazy scum.

LK I had you as my second choice yesterday and while I still think you may be scum Nolder seems to be trying hard to push you out of my possibility to vote

Brick - Didnt offer much of anything could easily be scum just simply laying low with the noob factor

Stark - got the results on Ape and Ape was confirmed town and also spearheaded the lynch on the Virgin Fairy

Gata has been actively scum hunting and is going after LK hard which I still have no problem at all with

My choice will be between Nolder and LK and Im really not sure who to vote at this stage Im going to look back and see if I cant narrow it down.

We can't be wrong here folks or this game is over because that could, in a worst case scenario get 3 more town killed including the mis-lynch and 2 possible NK's

37 minutes ago, Nolder said:

It's one of my favorite shows. I miss Justified but it went out on the top of it's game like Breaking Bad so can't fault'em.

I DIDN'T KNOW YOU LIKED JUSTIFIED?!

I had a mafia setup for it a long time ago (which I still half remember) why didn't we ever play it??

Prolly CTM ruined it.

As an aside, things aren't amazing or anything but the situation for town actually isn't as dire as it seems at first.

7 players, 3 are scum.

But that's not quite right.

It's 4 vs 2 vs 1 right now.

Odds are almost 50/50 in our favor to lynch a scum completely by accident whereas the scum team in the best position has to off their opponent and/or get 2 more people lynched. That's just assuming we mislynch in the first place which me might not.

Point is, it's not Lylo so stfu.

9 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Crusher says he got an investigation result but that's not worth a crap since he said it was Nyn and Nyn is dead. 

Nolder claims he was catching up and in an amazing feat of clairvoyance he claimed Ape was town shortly before he died even though the thread was littered with Ape being confirmed town. Which tells me Nolder didn't put much effort into his catch up read. I'm sorry Nolder but in this situation not only did you skim but you totally and completely skimmed when town is in a real sh*t hole at the moment. You are either town that does not give a flying sh*t about your team or you are lazy scum.

LK I had you as my second choice yesterday and while I still think you may be scum Nolder seems to be trying hard to push you out of my possibility to vote

Brick - Didnt offer much of anything could easily be scum just simply laying low with the noob factor

Stark - got the results on Ape and Ape was confirmed town and also spearheaded the lynch on the Virgin Fairy

Gata has been actively scum hunting and is going after LK hard which I still have no problem at all with

My choice will be between Nolder and LK and Im really not sure who to vote at this stage Im going to look back and see if I cant narrow it down.

We can't be wrong here folks or this game is over because that could, in a worst case scenario get 3 more town killed including the mis-lynch and 2 possible NK's

Im going to go through and look at what we got on Brick. Nolder had some material early but the recent stuff isn't worth a lot. He didn't know Ape was dead so cant put ton of value into any of his observations.

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

As an aside, things aren't amazing or anything but the situation for town actually isn't as dire as it seems at first.

7 players, 3 are scum.

Odds are almost 50/50 in our favor to lynch a scum completely by accident whereas the scum team in the best position has to off their opponent and/or get 2 more people lynched. That's just assuming we mislynch in the first place which me might not.

Ape is dead.

15 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

7 players, 3 are scum.

Tension.

7 players, 3 are scum.

I'm not going to tell you again cool out with the nasty ass attitude . You skimmed the entire thread since it was mentioned throughout that last day that Ape was Confirmed town .. So who in their right mind would believe anything you have to say at this stage ?

Also when it comes to the scum teams it makes no damn difference to us as town who we kill as scum, they may as well be one damn team. Obviously it would be wonderful to kill the team with a single player left so we only get 1 night kill but that is simply luck of the draw and not worth another thought.

You also have some nerve coming in this thread while offering nothing the entire game and telling people to STFU .

17 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Also lol at Smash's case.

"NOLDER SKIMMMED!" Uhhh yeah duh I said I was going to.

News at 11?

You put in zero effort and you seem proud of that enough to be sarcastic to the person pointing it out. Dude you really need to take a step back and read what you are writing here you're embarrassing yourself

15 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Tension.

7 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I'm not going to tell you again cool out with the nasty ass attitude . You skimmed the entire thread since it was mentioned throughout that last day that Ape was Confirmed town .. So who in their right mind would believe anything you have to say at this stage ?

Also when it comes to the scum teams it makes no damn difference to us as town who we kill as scum, they may as well be one damn team. Obviously it would be wonderful to kill the team with a single player left so we only get 1 night kill but that is simply luck of the draw and not worth another thought.

You also have some nerve coming in this thread while offering nothing the entire game and telling people to STFU .

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

You put in zero effort and you seem proud of that enough to be sarcastic to the person pointing it out. Dude you really need to take a step back and read what you are writing here you're embarrassing yourself

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Vote Nolder

Absolutely worthless as scum or town

tenor.gif

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Vote Nolder

Absolutely worthless as scum or town

Well as much as I would vote him for being lazy I can't because if we lynch wrong we're done for .

On 4/26/2018 at 7:28 AM, Nolder said:

I will put you out of your misery.

vote jif

On 4/26/2018 at 9:16 AM, Nolder said:

I'm bored.

On 4/30/2018 at 11:48 AM, Nolder said:

IMHO Jif is serious and you will all regret not voting him off right now.

He's going to steal Pac's glory and win a game when he claimed scum D1 before Pac can manage it.

On 5/1/2018 at 9:23 AM, Stark said:

80 quoted the first post made in the thread from CTM that lists the players and the rules in which is states there are 2 scum factions. I don't know why the "multi-quote" didn't attach his quote from CTM but that is what would be in the above 80 quote.

Taking the JiF trying to steal Pac's glory and win by claiming scum early before Pac does it seems like something legit, but after re-reading I have an issue with the way this unfolded. It was after multiple people said JiF wouldn't be back for a few days and then all of a sudden Nolder wants to push the JiF train. To me this sounds scummy, I am going to UNVOTE JiF after reading this back, it doesn't feel right to me. 

This feels scummy too. I am questioning both Nolder and Gata.

UNVOTE JiF

VOTE NOLDER 

On 5/1/2018 at 12:19 PM, Nolder said:

If it makes sense it makes sense who cares where jif is?

On 5/1/2018 at 5:14 PM, GATA said:

Well at this point I think I'm going to use Stark's assessment for my next vote plus the following 

I didn't like this.

Vote Nolder

On 5/2/2018 at 3:13 PM, Nolder said:

I'm going to laugh at all of you when Jif wins.

And I'm not bringing it up again until the game is over.

This is basically the issue I had with Nolder in the beginning. then Nolder went Ghost for 35+ pages.

7 minutes ago, GATA said:

Well as much as I would vote him for being lazy I can't because if we lynch wrong we're done for .

I agree we can't just can Nolder for being a slacker it would not be the smart play.

7 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Please vote him out of logic and not out of emotion 

Okay so hes offered absolutely zero to this game and is literally sticking it in our faces probably hoping we say "nolder cant possibly be this stupid as scum" and he very well may be scum.

Also you know full well you are my second choice so why would you say this ? You trying hard to look townie as well LK ?

10 minutes ago, GATA said:

You are right Gata 100 % 

Dont think I forgot about LK cause I didn't As a matter of fact he seems to be trying hard to look townish by making the same statement you did. Only your statement seemed more genuine

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

No it came from CTM. I would post a picture of the pm but I have a penis so prolly get modkilled. 100% truthful. 

1) You have the biggest boobs in here

2) I would've afforded the same courtesy to Brick or Stark since nobody has posted all the rules

3) GFY

6 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Okay so hes offered absolutely zero to this game and is literally sticking it in our faces probably hoping we say "nolder cant possibly be this stupid as scum" and he very well may be scum.

Also you know full well you are my second choice so why would you say this ? You trying hard to look townie as well LK ?

Vote me pussy

Archived