MFB3 Game Thread

CTM

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Newbs.

Reasons: “Ape did this _______, which doesn’t align with town logic, therefore I think he’s scum.”

vs. 

Narrative: “I could see Ape doing all these things as scum.”

80 and now LK are both using narrative to frame me as scum. Both have said I’m scummy, but have not pointed to anything I’ve done or said as reason, instead they are manufacturing false intent to justify voting for a town Ape.

Newb townies should be demanding real reasons from them and Stark. The way this game used to be played, this limo wristed crap would have been pounced on.

Lynch me if you have to. Don’t care. Busy week ahead. But learn from what’s going on here. You’ve all got potential to be good players. Learn.

Good post  and I plan on checking it out because We can’t lynch wrong today. 

On 4/23/2018 at 5:39 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Seer

Role Description:

The Seer may each night investigate a player to learn whether or not they are a werewolf.

Notes:

"Seer" is what the Cop role is called in Werewolf-themed Mafia games. Read Cop for more details on this particular role. However, in the context of regular Mafia-themed games, the Seer is a different, distinctive role that may exist in addition to a Cop role and is used for multi-faction setups featuring both a Mafia and Werewolf anti-town faction. In such setups a Seer would be able to check for werewolves, while the Cop would be able to check for mafia.

• An Amnesiac Cop functions as a normal Cop, but does not receive the results of its investigations. Those investigation results are sent to another (unknown) player. This has been commonly subverted by making the unknown recipient a Mafioso or a Serial Killer.

7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Vote Ape

I don’t care if gaming the mod is frowned upon, CTM opened the door by not having a set plan for dealing with being unable to reach a consensus at deadline. There was also no reason to explain that he wanted scum to survive the “random” lynch. Avoiding a hybrid hammer to save scum Ape is a hypothesis I would like to pursue today. And it’s not the only reason I think he’s scum....

Ape is pushing hard with the “80 is dumb” stuff. He does that a lot as scum. Easy way to discredit me when he’s scum and I occasionally get something right.

If he was town, he also would have stuck with calling me dumb when I gamed the mod. Instead, he called it the “scummiest post of the game thus far”. The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Join me in lynching the Ape. I am confident he’s scum.

7 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

this stinks to high heaven 80, you think CTM would be that obvious since Ape was lead vote at time of mod kill ? Shocked you would take this route over your real game feelings ... this is as scummy as it gets IMHO

Unvote LK

Vote  Derpina80

I noticed I had a PM last night, I checked the PM and it says: "Ape is TOWN". I wasn't real sure why I got it and I had to check with the mod to see if it was legit. IT IS LEGIT! When it was confirmed to me that it was legit I figured the best thing I could do was vote Ape, and try to draw out "scum" that would have sent that result. 

@Integrity28, sorry I mis-read you. and looking at @Jetsfan80 and his weak "ape charge" I am just putting this info out now to hopefully save a town. 

Smash makes a good point that 80's push on Ape is weak as hell, and knowing that Ape is town 100% I am going to put my

VOTE 80

every town needs to stop voting APE right now. it is a huge mistake.

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Nobody has actually stated why they think I’m scum. I must be hovering around the right scum suspects. I sense a game if elimibate the threat going on. Same reason They killed Jif. 

You are town, I just posted that 

7 minutes ago, Stark said:

I noticed I had a PM last night, I checked the PM and it says: "Ape is TOWN". I wasn't real sure why I got it and I had to check with the mod to see if it was legit. IT IS LEGIT! When it was confirmed to me that it was legit I figured the best thing I could do was vote Ape, and try to draw out "scum" that would have sent that result. 

@Integrity28, sorry I mis-read you. and looking at @Jetsfan80 and his weak "ape charge" I am just putting this info out now to hopefully save a town. 

Smash makes a good point that 80's push on Ape is weak as hell, and knowing that Ape is town 100% I am going to put my

VOTE 80

This is interesting for sure. unvote. 

well now if Stark is telling the truth which there is no reason to believe hes not the 2 votes on Ape that stand out were the extremely quick vote from LK on the Ape with no real case on him either day and 80's horse sh*t gaming the mod post. I could go either way but I think 80 may be the bigger culprit here, for now my vote stays on 80.

@Stark so your intention for voting Ape was kind of a trap play ? Is that what your saying ?

This game is weird because we have two separate scum teams not playing as one . I’m just trying to remind people that none of what happen is conclusively indicative of alignment. No way to vet Stark as town with this because nobody to counter him. I did unvote him because it’s worth a look but I’m not sold in either direction. From the description that result could have went to towm or scum. We don’t have a sk. 

14 minutes ago, Stark said:

VOTE 80

Holy crap this would be one of the greatest false claims of all time if Ape and Stark are scum mates! Not saying it is, they are probably not but still dayum!!

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

This game is weird because we have two separate scum teams not playing as one . I’m just trying to remind people that none of what happen is conclusively indicative of alignment. No way to vet Stark as town with this because nobody to counter him. I did unvote him because it’s worth a look but I’m not sold in either direction. From the description that result could have went to towm or scum. We don’t have a sk. 

you are right there is no way to vet Stark ... well this is starting to get confusing . The only real way to vet Stark is a dead Ape. If Ape flips town Stark is vetted if Ape flips scum they are 100 % partners. We can't make a mistake here like you said earlier or worst case scenario we could be at 3 town 4 scum tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

you are right there is no way to vet Stark ... well this is starting to get confusing . The only real way to vet Stark is a dead Ape. If Ape flips town Stark is vetted if Ape flips scum they are 100 % partners. We can't make a mistake here like you said earlier or worst case scenario we could be at 3 town 4 scum tomorrow.

That’s the thing. Killing Ape to vet Stark is not really an option . We need to lynch scum today . No room for mistakes. 

9 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

well now if Stark is telling the truth which there is no reason to believe hes not the 2 votes on Ape that stand out were the extremely quick vote from LK on the Ape with no real case on him either day and 80's horse sh*t gaming the mod post. I could go either way but I think 80 may be the bigger culprit here, for now my vote stays on 80.

@Stark so your intention for voting Ape was kind of a trap play ? Is that what your saying ?

Yes. that is exactly what I am saying. When that PM was sent I wasn't really sure what to do with the info. My first thought was to not vote ape, but I went back and read the roles and thought I at least needed to see if i could use it to draw them out. 

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

That’s the thing. Killing Ape to vet Stark is not really an option . We need to lynch scum today . No room for mistakes. 

yeah I don't think there is any way we lynch Ape here. I hope to god this is not Ape directing Rookie stark would be a brilliant play on his part 

11 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Holy crap this would be one of the greatest false claims of all time if Ape and Stark are scum mates! Not saying it is, they are probably not but still dayum!!

remember the end of D1, I was voting Ape there too. he was damn close to a lynch, if he was my teammate I for damn sure would have unvoted him and not chanced it.

Just now, Smashmouth said:

yeah I don't think there is any way we lynch Ape here. I hope to god this is not Ape directing Rookie stark would be a brilliant play on his part 

see above to crusher

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

well like I said earlier we have to look at the Ape train which happened pretty quick and the 2 notable votes were 80 and LK

LK voted Ape almost immediately 

80 voted Ape with a long explanation gaming the mod and no real substance at all.

As I also said earlier I think it has to be one of these 2 the only other vote was NYN but I think she was after the Ape on Day 1 so nothing new there at all. Im going to go check Nyn's posts

15 hours ago, CTM said:

After a rough day 1 where the town lost it's landscaper, they wake up to find the self proclaimed greatest cum hunter brutally sodomized with a concrete dildo. At least he died happy.

Additionally, the town lost 7 of it's most interesting personalities when someone stole Hess' anti psych meds at day end. They found him the next morning having stuck a fork in an electrical outlet in a desperate attempt to self administer shock therapy gone awry.

Jif, Vanilla Town has died

Hess, Vanilla Town has died

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch,

15 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Vote gaype 

14 hours ago, Stark said:

Wow, so this game could go fast. Sheesh.  

still think its one of, ape, 80, Nolder  based on play so far. 

VOTE APE

i will re-read in morning when I have more time. 

I had already seen the PM when I made this vote.

5 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

vote ape

and there is the long @Jetsfan80 diatribe about voting ape which I did not quote, but I did when I revealed the PM of Ape is Town.

To me the above players are scum options

17 minutes ago, Stark said:

remember the end of D1, I was voting Ape there too. he was damn close to a lynch, if he was my teammate I for damn sure would have unvoted him and not chanced it.

see above to crusher

I was just stating it. I’m not ready to start tinfoiling. That’s why I unvoted you. 

12 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Well I checked and NYN was on Ape for a while during the day phase and she kept it there as the first vote on the Ape.

Yeah I’m not sure and do have to read. I don’t rember her casing him. I do remember her saying Ape and Crusher prolly scum and maybe JiF too. Then Hess professed his love to her and they were going to win the game together. I’m not sure if Nyn had much if anything solid to say about Ape till then. Something I will look at 

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

@CTM question ... Are scum teams required to send "seer result" info to town players with their seer role or can they send them to themselves ?

Amnesiac cop can send their results to anyone but themselves, for the purposes of this game, that could be their scum mate, a townie or the other scum team.

Also, since this is an open setup, if I did send a PM to anyone last night the results that were in it can be trusted 100%. There is no ability for scum to tamper with results in any way, shape or form

16 minutes ago, CTM said:

Amnesiac cop can send their results to anyone but themselves, for the purposes of this game, that could be their scum mate, a townie or the other scum team.

Also, since this is an open setup, if I did send a PM to anyone last night the results that were in it can be trusted 100%. There is no ability for scum to tamper with results in any way, shape or form

So even if scum sends to their partner the partner has to report it earnestly in the thread?

25 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

So even if scum sends to their partner the partner has to report it earnestly in the thread?

The reciever of the info can do whatever they like with it. There is no obligation on anyone's part. 

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

unvote Ape. Vote Gata

Early this day she was saying she was ready to vote the Ape, then Smash said he was looking at me and she moved like the wind saying she would then vote me.

First off don't put words in my mouth I pointed out he was on the list of both JiF and Hess who got lynched. I also clarified that doesn't make me want to vote for him just something to look at who were both of them casing. 

But just like Smash said you have yet to case. I Vote you and you automatically revert to voting me.

Seems scummy and you automatically vote for me.

LK, 80, maybe brick? or maybe crush? 

my top 4 

On 5/1/2018 at 9:46 AM, Lizard King said:

Ape is scummiest so far with that “someone lay a valid case “ quote. 

^ how is that not scummy?

On 5/3/2018 at 12:42 PM, Lizard King said:

I don’t know what to add. I don’t like Ape. I think Nolder is a furry cocksucker. I think the game is moving at a snails pace 

So you're voting just because you don't like him that's not town

On 5/3/2018 at 2:56 PM, Stark said:

Page 15 

Screen Shot 2018-05-03 at 1.55.45 PM.png

On 5/3/2018 at 2:57 PM, Lizard King said:

Unvote vote stark 

I asked you why now 3xs no answer

On 5/3/2018 at 4:51 PM, Lizard King said:

Don’t be scurred its just a vote 

Sticking with my vote on you thanks for clarifying

1 minute ago, GATA said:

First off don't put words in my mouth I pointed out he was on the list of both JiF and Hess who got lynched. I also clarified that doesn't make me want to vote for him just something to look at who were both of them casing. 

But just like Smash said you have yet to case. I Vote you and you automatically revert to voting me.

Seems scummy and you automatically vote for me.

LK, 80, maybe brick or maybe crush

my top 4 

^ how is that not scummy?

So you're voting just because you don't like him that's not town

I asked you why now 3xs no answer

Sticking with my vote on you thanks for clarifying

Defensive much?

Archived