MFB3 Game Thread

CTM

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Read my case on Nyn. Promise me you will go after her tomorrow if I die tonight.

I have been reading your case very carefully and I see where you are going but I'm torn between Nyn and LK but I feel very strong 80 is scum. I can't promise I will target nyn but I can promise it will be between her and LK.

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So you completely ignore the part where I stated Ape was behaving scummy. Awesome.

And you’re allowed to get something wrong, but I’m not allowed to be wrong about the Ape.

Flailing. lol.

WHat ? Just because I saw you say Ape was scum does not mean your accusation has any substance what so ever. Your main push was on me not the Ape remember when you said my vote is on Smash and that's where its staying ? Guess your amazing case on Ape was not so amazing after all

Damn CTM

Derpina80 - (6) Smash, Stark, Brick, Ape, Senor Gata, Nyn

Nyn (3) Fat Bastard, 80, Lk

I think that is a lynch!.. Need to double check though. Is anyone's votes wrong?

2 hours ago, GATA said:

Both of you are scum and most likely together since you both came in guns a blazing at Ape 

image.png

Scum mates very rarely work in obvious unison like you’re suggesting. Unless they are noobs or dipsh*ts.

2 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Crusher is spamming the board at this point. Could go there.

Catching up. This is starting to feel opposing scum factions arguing. Crusher does seem to be scum hunting tho 

2 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Do you want to focus your efforts on anyone else this game, or are you just going to tunnel your team to victory?

Says the guys parked on ape

2 hours ago, GATA said:

I caught you, stark/ape caught 80. 

All we need is team 2. 

I'm going to look at others but I'm pretty much set on it. 

You better kill me tonight 

Huh?

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

vote lk

I actually mind more what you're doing rather than what crusher is. At least he's being proactively wrong.

What is he doing?

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Ape again.

Its you. Thats all you have done. Nudge suspicion and ask others to contribute.

To Hess for voting Ape.

Yes. Crusher looking at nuance and influence. I see you big man. I like it.

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Read my case on Nyn. Promise me you will go after her tomorrow if I die tonight.

Agreed.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

vote Nyn

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

unvote

vote 80

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

vote nyn

competing trains

Nobody looks good here

48 minutes ago, CTM said:

Derpina lived a virgin and died a virgin. He'll never know love outside of his own right hand.

Jetfan80, Werewolf goon is dead

I called that sh*t when he jumped on my D1 train. 1 post from him. Told you so. I’m barely trying and still the best. Hahahahahazzzzzzz

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Am realizing LK, Smash and Nyn are pretty much different versions of the same person when arguing. God help us.

And I am realizing you are still taking credit for kills you might have mentioned on day 1

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Nobody looks good here

I called that sh*t when he jumped on my D1 train. 1 post from him. Told you so. I’m barely trying and still the best. Hahahahahazzzzzzz

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Catching up. This is starting to feel opposing scum factions arguing. Crusher does seem to be scum hunting tho 

Says the guys parked on ape

Huh?

What is he doing?

Yes. Crusher looking at nuance and influence. I see you big man. I like it.

Agreed.

I think I caught LK 

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Justified top ten series of all time 

I have not watched Justified yet ... I watched a few episodes a few years ago and I just can't get passed Seth Bullock one of my favorite characters ever

10 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I have not watched Justified yet ... I watched a few episodes a few years ago and I just can't get passed Seth Bullock one of my favorite characters ever

Agreed but give it another chance. It’s truly amazing and Raylan Givens will not dissapoint. Some of the different character actors from season to season are truly tremendous. 

3 hours ago, Lizard King said:

It’s a money tree cocksucker. 

Then it would be the only thing in your office providing a return. Either way you’re still the doofus who comes up short in every exchange like this. Lolza!

Archived