MFB3 Game Thread

CTM

Just now, Lizard King said:

What are you thoughts on Nyn? Cat got your tongue?

Nope, the ape stuff doesn't make her look good at all. 

Other than that what she said about me is right . 

I'm town and just a min ago you were all chummy with her.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/4/2018 at 4:19 PM, Nynaeve said:

Not so sure. I think he might just be using really terrible and dumb logic.

Still wanna off ape.

Ape again.

On 5/4/2018 at 4:26 PM, Nynaeve said:

There's a fine line between being dumb and being opportunistic. 

Is it just me? Or is Ape taking a back seat trip in this game with the occasional interjection or nudge of suspicion? Cause that's the undertone Im picking up so far.

Its you. Thats all you have done. Nudge suspicion and ask others to contribute.

On 5/4/2018 at 4:28 PM, Nynaeve said:

Bless you, child

To Hess for voting Ape.

On 5/5/2018 at 6:51 AM, Nynaeve said:

Ape and Crusher are prolly scum.

Wouldnt be surprised if Jif is too.

Cute. Still not a drop of scum hunting but now Im probably sucm too. Why? This is the second time she mentioned me after telling me it would break her heart if i was scum.

On 5/5/2018 at 6:54 AM, Nynaeve said:

Gata and stark seem ok.

I think Smash might be town. I think 80 might be too...and he's just using horrible logic. I'd expect him to use something more thought out to latch on irt Smash if he were scum.

Nolder Im going back and forth on. 

This is useless. Someone could look at the player list and make this post. She has done nothing except vote and sit on Ape.  In her entirety.

Damn CTM

Ape - (1) 80

Derpina80 - (5) Smash, Stark, Brick, Ape, Senor Gata

Senor Gata (1) LK

LK, (1) Nyn

Nyn (1) Fat Bastard

Both CTM  and  GATA suck

10 alive 6 to lynch

53 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I just read up so... duh?

This was after I asked her is she was still on APE after Stark claimed if it meant she didn;t believe Stark

9 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Nobody has actually stated why they think I’m scum. I must be hovering around the right scum suspects. I sense a game if elimibate the threat going on. Same reason They killed Jif. 

Nyn certainly didn't

55 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Sorry guys im swamped at work.

I've skimmed through.

@CTM can scum choose to holster the seer action?

50 minutes ago she read up and now she skimmed. haha  One qoute above this.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

This was after I asked her is she was still on APE after Stark claimed if it meant she didn;t believe Stark

Nyn certainly didn't

50 minutes ago she read up and now she skimmed. haha  One qoute above this.

Skimming involves reading does it not?

Did i nail it irt you? Lol  you'r drawing at straws atp 

Just now, The Crusher said:

Soild? He called the entire game scum before he died.  Wow,.

Untrue. He started off goofy but he had actual suspects that were simiar to my own.

39 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Hey man are you going to hammer 80 or was all that earlier just you looking busy?

What is your hurry? Let 80 come back and defend first. I already caught Nyn. Competing trains its how its done son. #keto4life

4 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Skimming involves reading does it not?

Did i nail it irt you? Lol  you'r drawing at straws atp 

Straws what? I simply qouted you and showed you got on Ape stayed on Ape until Stark claimed. No effort to find scum at all. Your so called stance are cursory observations at best. Dont need iso's but you sat on Ape for the entire game waiting for him to piss people off and eventually get voted off. its a great stall startegy as scum.

10 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Untrue. He started off goofy but he had actual suspects that were simiar to my own.

Lie. He listened to you and said the two of you could be soul mates because you had the same suspect, but he named everyone and you named Ape. and then posted a military pictuyre of himself as a black dude and siad you guys would take the game over. I just read this entire game NYN. hess was a lunatic this game nothing solid at all. He named everyone as scum you name Ape and maybe me.

Nobody reads my cases so doesnt matter but you are not being honest. Hess named everyone you named Ape and then me later. Hiow the hell is that the same?

Just now, The Crusher said:

Lie. He listened to you and said the two of you could be soul mates because you had the same suspect, but he named everyone and you named Ape. and then posted a military pictuyre of himself as a black dude and siad you guys would take the game over. I just read this entire game NYN. hess was a lunatic this game nothing solid at all. He named everyone as scum you name Ape and maybe me.

Nobody reads my cases so doesnt but you are not being honest. Hess named everyone you named Ape and then me later. Hiow the hell is that the same?

My suspects were ape, jif and you. It was d1 and it was good enough for it. He said he saw the same things i did. He was towntelling and he most likely got nked for it. Period.

You can try knitpicking this to all eternity. Wont work.

My reason is i think he's scum. Sorry not sorry.
Like i said, i dont iso anymore. He seemed iffy, hardly reacted to anything and seemed like my best bet for scum. Nothing changed between eod d1 and d2. Pac and hess flipped town as i assumed and jif flipped unlike what i thought.

So Stark’s reveal does nothing for you?

44 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

unvote. Been busy all day on my day off. But just caught up.

Nothing Smash said about my reasons for voting Ape were meaningful, truthful or correct. His case on me is that I wasn’t using my “true feelings”, even though I explained multiple game-related reasons why Ape also earned my vote? GFY. I could go here.

GATA and Nyn are my other 2 primary suspects. I think GATA has kind of just been voting wherever the wind takes her. In all her previous games as town she’s been very careful about who she’s voted in order to not f*ck things up for town. She’s playing like rookie scum.

And unlike me, Nyn didn’t have legit reasons for voting Ape. If Stark believes he “caught” anyone with his Ape vote, it’s most likely to be Nyn.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

This is pure nonsense . How could they (my reasons) not be meaningful when you came into the thread with absolutely nothing other than calling out the Ape for something the Mod said ? That's lazy scum play IMHO say what you will.

Then you claimed I was not truthful ? I don't even know how to respond to this since I'm being truthful in how I feel and posted as such. I didn't make up any crap just pointed to the fact you came in the thread guns a blazing on Ape for the reasons mentioned above. Tell me how my feelings toward you being scum are not truthful ? That's a ridiculous comment.

Not correct ? well I guess we will find that out when you flip. Sure there is the outside chance I'm wrong but that's mafia my friend Ive been wrong before I'll be wrong again as we all will.

Summary you are flailing in a big time way here rather than trying to explain things you went 100 % on the defensive with piss poor arguments that actually make you look more scummy now than before.

@The Crusher I'm not sure what you are waiting for, Hammer this filth

My suspects were ape, jif and you. It was d1 and it was good enough for it. He said he saw the same things i did. He was towntelling and he most likely got nked for it. Period.
You can try knitpicking this to all eternity. Wont work.

So his list was a dead townie, a living townie according to Stark’s claim, and Crusher. That was the value Hess provided?

I can perhaps agree that Hess was towntelling, but why would scum want to kill off townies rather than try to kill members of the other scum team? Makes little sense.

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

This is pure nonsense . How could they (my reasons) not be meaningful when you came into the thread with absolutely nothing other than calling out the Ape for something the Mod said ? That's lazy scum play IMHO say what you will.

Then you claimed I was not truthful ? I don't even know how to respond to this since I'm being truthful in how I feel and posted as such. I didn't make up any crap just pointed to the fact you came in the thread guns a blazing on Ape for the reasons mentioned above. Tell me how my feelings toward you being scum are not truthful ? That's a ridiculous comment.

Not correct ? well I guess we will find that out when you flip. Sure there is the outside chance I'm wrong but that's mafia my friend Ive been wrong before I'll be wrong again as we all will.

Summary you are flailing in a big time way here rather than trying to explain things you went 100 % on the defensive with piss poor arguments that actually make you look more scummy now than before.

@The Crusher I'm not sure what you are waiting for, Hammer this filth

Read my case on Nyn. Promise me you will go after her tomorrow if I die tonight.

[mention=9173]The Crusher[/mention] I'm not sure what you are waiting for, Hammer this filth

So you completely ignore the part where I stated Ape was behaving scummy based on the way he was interacting with me. Awesome. Try reading full posts before you write your next essay.

And you’re allowed to get something wrong, but I’m not allowed to be wrong about the Ape.

Flailing. lol.

Archived