Why does Bellicheck get so much respect?

GlennFoley

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let's see where do I start

1) 3 Super Bowls

2) 11-1 in the playoffs as a HC

3) Most prepared head coach in the game

4) Get the ABSOLUTE most out of his players.

etc,etc,etc.

Yep, that about covers it. One thing i'm really jealous about is how he handled his guys after they beat Jax. He immediatly started geting them focused on next weeks game. Wanna know what Bill Cowher did? He was leading a "Who Dey, We Dey" cheer in the locker room. We'll see this weekend how things pan out.

Why does blackout (a below average poster) continue to post when he doesn't know anything about evaluating NFL QB's. :shock:

discuss.

because every time I say something negative about Brady I know a post by TX is going to follow within 5 minutes :lol: \:D/

• 4 months later...

I was watching the Yahoo Slurp Spider and saw him checking this out. I thought it was worth a bump.

Seriously this guy was on to something here. Mumbles is overrated. Time will prove the accuracy of this thread.

;)

So, that's what the slurp spider is! Cyber People Pest Control. Love it!

Yeah the slurp spider looks for threads that suck and indexes them. This thread will be on the top of the list!

when you win with below avg talent year after year you're a great coach. even though what he did to the jets was a scumbag move...

He took the Million from Hess..Hess had died! His word didn't transfer to Woody nor should it have! He and his family liked the NE area and the Deal that Kraft offered! If he was a scumbag for leaving so was Martin for leaving the Team that drafted him and gave him a starting Gig as a rookie and signing a Deal with the Jets that he knew the Pats couldn't match! BTW that deal has since been declared illegal by the League! Can't have it both ways kiddies..But would I have liked BB to say as Jet HC?? You bet your Bibby!

He took the Million from Hess..Hess had died! His word didn't transfer to Woody nor should it have! He and his family liked the NE area and the Deal that Kraft offered! If he was a scumbag for leaving so was Martin for leaving the Team that drafted him and gave him a starting Gig as a rookie and signing a Deal with the Jets that he knew the Pats couldn't match! BTW that deal has since been declared illegal by the League! Can't have it both ways kiddies..But would I have liked BB to say as Jet HC?? You bet your Bibby!

Sav-You are mixing scenarios when they are not comparable.

BB was under contract, and as such, should not have been prmiited to be seeking a job while so.

CM was a FA under NFL rules at that time and was free to work an agreement with any team he wished. NE had the opportunity to match, which they could not due to a poison pill.

Your analogy is a bit skewed.

Sav-You are mixing scenarios when they are not comparable.

BB was under contract, and as such, should not have been prmiited to be seeking a job while so.

CM was a FA under NFL rules at that time and was free to work an agreement with any team he wished. NE had the opportunity to match, which they could not due to a poison pill.

Your analogy is a bit skewed.

If he was a FA why did we have to give up a 1st and 3rd pick! And Scotty the Martinette for the Defense!!:rolleyes:

Sav He was a RFA. Man, the age thing is causing you to forget a lot these days.

Oh I thought you said FA?? I'll have to go back and read it again to see what you posted..Funny it say's FA now doesn't it!!:rolleyes: What's your excuse?

Oh I thought you said FA?? I'll have to go back and read it again to see what you posted..Funny it say's FA now doesn't it!!:rolleyes:

Sav-Answer these simple questions for me:

Was BB under contract with the Jets when he spoke with the Pats about a HC position, and by rules was he entitled to?

Was CM under contract with the Pats when he spoke to the Jets, and was he entitled to?

Sav-Answer these simple questions for me:

Was BB under contract with the Jets when he spoke with the Pats about a HC position, and by rules was he entitled to?

Was CM under contract with the Pats when he spoke to the Jets, and was he entitled to?

After you admit you said Free Agent not RFA!! :rolleyes:

Duh, no kidding. Is a RFA a form of FA?

A form?? It's different and you know it! Was Ray Lucas a Form of a good QB?? Bottom line is was BB under Contract? Yes! Was it a scumbag move and show no Loyalty to the Jets? I agree! But don't say Martin leaving the Team that gave him all the Opportunity in the World for the same Money that the Jets offered was showing Loyalty!:eek:

A form?? It's different and you know it! Was Ray Lucas a Form of a good QB?? Bottom line is was BB under Contract? Yes! Was it a scumbag move and show no Loyalty to the Jets? I agree! But don't say Martin leaving the Team that gave him all the Opportunity in the World for the same Money that the Jets offered was showing Loyalty!:eek:

NE offered him the same money?

Where is that contract detail?

You were in the Service. Didn't they give you all the "opportunity" in the world?

Why did you leave them. Disingenous? Looking to recapture your Summer's of love? Or did you do what you felt was in your best interest?

NE offered him the same money?

Where is that contract detail?

You were in the Service. Didn't they give you all the "opportunity" in the world?

Why did you leave them. Disingenous? Looking to recapture your Summer's of love? Or did you do what you felt was in your best interest?

How can you compare a Man's service to his Country to a Muti Million Dollar Players Contract! I signed for 4 years and forfilled My obligation! That Analogy is really Dumb..I thought you were better then that Scott!:rolleyes:

The Contract part that the Pats couldn't agree to was the part that let the PLAYER void it after 1 year! That's why the League office declared it illegal in any future Deals!

Martin is to Savage what Pennington is to you . Obsessed .

Both topics got old a long time ago.

I assume Like Bit your sure Martin will avg 1416 yds per year for the next 3 years too? What's old is the Martinette's just caring about the carries of their Hero and not what's good for the team!:rolleyes:

Archived