The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

Your scum meter must be as broken as JiF and mine. 

Bullsh*t again ape you really are full of it. Then after you said I fear mongered nolder because I said the deadlin was in 3 hours he should probably catch up. Like half a page later you do the same sh*t you accuse me of. 

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

You keep bringing it up like and act like she’s a moron for noticing and saying what we all saw. And now we all know you can’t read either. 

lol, wut?

obfuscation, and accusations of ‘cant read’ = smash go-to as scum trying to out-maneuver heat

Starting to get obvious.

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

Did we have a Cop claim?  Pretty sure 80 mentioned it at least that was his rationale for not claiming.  Care to help the old guy catching up?

LK claimed cop. If he’s cop it’s as good as us not having one. 100% chance he views me his first night, still pushes for my lynch after getting town result, then gets himself lynched like an ass.

8 minutes ago, Stark said:

Bullsh*t again ape you really are full of it. Then after you said I fear mongered nolder because I said the deadlin was in 3 hours he should probably catch up. Like half a page later you do the same sh*t you accuse me of. 

I repeatedly said relax, we have plenty of time. You were like hurry up.

Totes the same brah

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

No idea . Pretty much Smash and Stark found each other after being separated at birth. You pretty much brought them together. 

DPR is pontificating about  how he knows what we are all doing and why, yet hasn’t a ****  of a clue what he is doing. 

80 is protesting being lynched day 1 by making himself even easier to lynch  day 1. 

Brick is starting to kinda sorta learn how to play mafia kinda and also starting to realize though he started with Stark and Gata there is no connection there except the one they use play him with last game. 

JiF and Leelou are courting one another and Verbals isn’t even noticing because he got preoccupied by someone calling him Berbal. 

Nolder showed up like he is suffering from profound short term memory loss coming into the game like it’s his first time here and never played mafia before . 

Other than that I gotta pee 

I have no idea what you're talking about.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

4 hours ago, Nolder said:

So should I just spend my time catching up?

Nothing needs my attention in the here and now?

4 hours ago, Stark said:

deadline in 3 hours, i would probably try to catch up

4 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

3 hours is a lot, stop fear mongering

Nolderp, I’m willing to hammer/ vote 80

just let me know your thoughts

4 hours ago, Stark said:

a bunch of it is bs

not fear mongering stop trying to make is sound like I am bullying. 

Nolder Ape doesn't really know what he wants to do, but he will kill 80 if you put him at L1...

4 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Gaype is hedging

Eh, you’ve played before. You know this can spin around at any time.

No, I’m trying to force activity. Maneuvering opportunities that may draw scum out. How can you play this long and still not see sh*t?

Im not sure why I bother.

4 hours ago, Stark said:

So fear mongering.  

No. You’re being stupid.

Unvote vote 80

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I repeatedly said relax, we have plenty of time. You were like hurry up.

Totes the same brah

So yeah where did I insinuate he needed to hurry up here. Sure looks like I didn’t the. You go hypocritical when Lizzie says you were hedging. Which it sure felt like brah

18 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

The Ape thing too. She keeps pushing it, likes it’s viable. I forgot Leelou was mod confirmed, and she’s consistently tried to frame it as a scum thing.

That's twice you've answered for another...stop trying to control the narrative and let the others speak for themselves.

• Sympathy 1

20 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

The Ape thing too. She keeps pushing it, likes it’s viable. I forgot Leelou was mod confirmed, and she’s consistently tried to frame it as a scum thing.

I said it a couple of times fur ball

19 minutes ago, Stark said:

My scum meter never breaks.

Trying hard to mischaracterize typical interaction.

Eh, you’ve played before. You know this can spin around at any time.

No, I’m trying to force activity. Maneuvering opportunities that may draw scum out. How can you play this long and still not see sh*t?

Im not sure why I bother.

The posts Stark chose to ignore 

Going by the final vote—everyone voted except for Nyn.

For that reason alone I find @Nynaeve at least a little suspicious. Not necessarily on my radar.

@Pac sorta played and kept a bullsh*t vote on the feline. That plus useless equals vote worthy for me.

@BrickTamland had the solo vote on jc, who has only rolled his balls and poked me with a cane. @Jetscode1 was the only vote on me.

@The Crusher correctly stated I was being townie. Understood my methods and knows my game pretty well. Voted stark under pressure to kill 80. Low suspicion.

@JiF got into a yelling match about something stupid. I don’t know what to think. Kind of annoyed with him for not doing a good scumhunt. Still he kept his trigger on stark which is notable with mounting pressure to kill 80.

@D P R seems reasonable, recently.

Everyone else voted 80.

i will vote any 80 voter not named Leelou.

i will also vote JC / pac

8 minutes ago, Stark said:

So yeah where did I insinuate he needed to hurry up here. Sure looks like I didn’t the. You go hypocritical when Lizzie says you were hedging. Which it sure felt like brah

You’re grasping at straws here. Bad look.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Yeah, that’s literally the equivalent of keeps pushing it.

You lot are pretty ******* stupid.

If I wanted to “push it” I would have voted you solely for that and tried to build a case around it. Me mentioning something that was  pretty evident and makes you look stupid for overseeing is not. 

Baboon

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

LK claimed cop. If he’s cop it’s as good as us not having one. 100% chance he views me his first night, still pushes for my lynch after getting town result, then gets himself lynched like an ass.

Nah. He view himself first just to make sure . 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, GATA said:

Unvote 

vote 80

Ok so we have a 3 hour deadline and it's basically 80 or no lynch.

Got it.

Catching up ASAP.

Page 30 and I'm already decided.

String him up.

Vote 80

Mofo wont reveal but the only person I clearly remember against revealing unnecessarily is Pac.

If 80 has turned a new leaf that's great but either I don't remember it or he never talked about it.

@Jetsfan80 if you can point to a post in another game where you've said revealing is bad I'm willing to unvote you.

I do know I have a bad memory but I am preeeetty sure this never happened.

Unvote vote 80

Death!!!!!!!!

At least one of these three are scum.

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, GATA said:

If I wanted to “push it” I would have voted you solely for that and tried to build a case around it. Me mentioning something that was  pretty evident and makes you look stupid for overseeing is not. 

Baboon

Things can be pushed without being voted. Repeating a narrative over and over is pushing. If you wanna get fresh, I’m down.

@Jetscode1 this 

On 5/15/2018 at 11:12 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

If Crusher is town, probably because scum knows how hard Crusher is to lynch, and are trying to make that happen early.

10 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Felt like it.  Plus Brick was voting Pac, and I think Brick is town. 

I asked him why he voted Pac

8 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Not revealing.  GFY's. 

Doesn’t at least give us some info to avoid killing town

Then DPR said this and it kind of pushed me to the edge and cause the vote we only had some more hrs till the deadline and I would rather lynch someone I had as a possibility then someone random and it land on leelou 

5 hours ago, D P R said:

Aaaaannnnnd, everybody STOP!

Let's agree that 80 refusing to reveal at L2 is petulant at best. It pretty much guarantees his lynch, as has been proven by Nolder multiple times. if 80 is Town, he really oughta put more into his own defense than "I dunt wanna". He can do better and he's being a brat for whatever reason. 

Let's also agree that "rolefishing" is an actual thing that requires more than lifting an eyebrow at a player who's about to get hung and chooses to act like a brat.

If we're going to stand back and make sense, we already know that most of what's going on right now is Town on Town. The chances that Ape faked not seeing Leelou's status are close to non-existent. Everybody knows what Smash meant, just like I got to the bottom of what Brick meant. 

It's good to see people actually working it. This is going to be fun and the only things we can count on so far are that scum is most likely not playing out front yet and that Crusher is totally mafia.

Relax. We got this. 

But he didn’t vote  ? 

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Things can be pushed without being voted. Repeating a narrative over and over is pushing. If you wanna get fresh, I’m down.

So your pushing narrative over and over with me. You are truly horrible at this. Hypocrite

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

You’re not doing well with this. 

I’m not doing well with what pointing out your horrible game play. Spin for gata some more