The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

6 minutes ago, GATA said:

@Jetscode1 this 

I asked him why he voted Pac

Doesn’t at least give us some info to avoid killing town

Then DPR said this and it kind of pushed me to the edge and cause the vote we only had some more hrs till the deadline and I would rather lynch someone I had as a possibility then someone random and it land on leelou 

But he didn’t vote  ? 

Why you so concerned with leelou losing any town at random would suck. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

It was an example basically any town leelou is the only one confirmed 

edit for clarification 

9 minutes ago, Stark said:

So your pushing narrative over and over with me. You are truly horrible at this. Hypocrite

I’m not doing well with what pointing out your horrible game play. Spin for gata some more

Youre saying back to me things I’ve said, almost verbatim. I’d be shocked if smash isn’t coaching you on this. It’s his only move.

6 hours ago, Stark said:

You keep bringing it up like and act like she’s a moron for noticing and saying what we all saw. And now we all know you can’t read either. 

He’s not the only one. I mean our claimed cop had no idea either lol.

2 hours ago, Leelou said:

Yeah but then you like totally ninja hammered. So you’re the one that ended the day 3 hours early. 

Ninja hammering isn’t fear mongering. If you want to accuse me of the hammer, then I can be countable for that. I will argue that I was no fear mongering. I, like I said, was trying to measure the situation and I ninja’d because 1. Have fun and 2. I felt I’d seen enough to confirm some suspicions, but needed80’s coroner report to establish a baseline.

42 minutes ago, Stark said:

So has my son. Ughhhh. 4 month finding his voice

My boy is 7 mo now, same deal. He had a double ear infection to boot

18 minutes ago, Leelou said:

13+ year old black lab/rottie mix. 

But, that's what coffee is for!!!

Jealous, I can’t drink coffee

13 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Some days, like yesterday, I have too much coffee and get wicked hyper. I think I scared half my team, I was actually awake and bubbly. haha

9 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Some days, like yesterday, I have too much coffee and get wicked hyper. I think I scared half my team, I was actually awake and bubbly. haha

Oh, I’d take hyper in a heart beat. I get a reaction to it. Like a panic attack. Scared the crap out of me the first time. I try to avoid caffeine.

Dark chocolate and a 1/2 amount of pre-workout are usually comfortable amounts that I can splurge on.

3 hours ago, Leelou said:

Yeah but then you like totally ninja hammered. So you’re the one that ended the day 3 hours early. 

Yep, looked scummy, like when smash did it last game which ended up winning it. The wifom is that there's no reason for scum to stick neck out like that on day 1. 

9 hours ago, GATA said:

@Jetscode1 this 

I asked him why he voted Pac

Doesn’t at least give us some info to avoid killing town

Then DPR said this and it kind of pushed me to the edge and cause the vote we only had some more hrs till the deadline and I would rather lynch someone I had as a possibility then someone random and it land on leelou 

But he didn’t vote  ? 

Scum have more to fear from a random lynch than town as there is less of them.  DPR not voting is striking and he knows better.

24 minutes ago, CTM said:

Yep, looked scummy, like when smash did it last game which ended up winning it. The wifom is that there's no reason for scum to stick neck out like that on day 1. 

Can’t argue with that. However, if you consider my town meta-in using myself as bait and doing things that conjure reactions and maneuvering versus my scum that which is highly precise you try to get an idea of where my intent was

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Ninja hammering isn’t fear mongering. If you want to accuse me of the hammer, then I can be countable for that. I will argue that I was no fear mongering. I, like I said, was trying to measure the situation and I ninja’d because 1. Have fun and 2. I felt I’d seen enough to confirm some suspicions, but needed80’s coroner report to establish a baseline.

Who is more likely scum between Nolder or GATA?

9 hours ago, Stark said:

9 hours ago, GATA said:

It was an example basically any town leelou is the only one confirmed 

edit for clarification 

Again, scum have more to fear from random than town, even a confirmed townie.  I'd trade Leelou in a NY minute for one scum.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Can’t argue with that. However, if you consider my town meta-in using myself as bait and doing things that conjure reactions and maneuvering versus my scum that which is highly precise you try to get an idea of where my intent was

Uber-scummy post.  

Related image

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

The teething and ear infections are the worst. Sleep sucks lately and I am ready for little man to sleep through the night

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Stark said:

The teething and ear infections are the worst. Sleep sucks lately and I am ready for little man to sleep through the night

There’s a definite ebb/flow how will they do with sleep.  One thing we found with both kids is that the better they sleep during the day the better they sleep at night it’s not about having enough rest or too much rest rather it’s about the muscle memory of practicing sleep.

Seems like they change sleeping habits every three months also in the first year

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Don’t lose your focus. You, like smash and many others here, tend to jump at shadows when I start playing my risque town game 

Your risque town game hammered a townie with three hours remaining.  You deserve the heat I expect you to garner this coming day.