The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

7 minutes ago, GATA said:

Ok now back to business 

@The Crusher when @Jetscode1 said he was your worst* nightmare did you get scared and that’s why you killed him? 

@D P R why didn’t you vote ? 

@Pac your********* logic with me is terrible. However, I think you could be useful since you know some of these vets longer. why did you add smash to your tier? 

@BrickTamland I like you but I don’t know if I should like you .... I’m in different 

@Nynaeve are you scum pookie ? 

@Smashmouth are you Scum? 

Actually I’m kinda bummed he’s gone.  Been awhile since I played with him. I don’t have any kills sadly  

22 minutes ago, D P R said:

I tagged you earlier today and explained that - don't remember which post it was. Is it easy for you to look up the tag?

13 hours ago, D P R said:

I"M YOUR pretty-bad NIGHTMARE. But not your worst... 

LMAO

Opportunism here, and at a time when you are well within your scum range for 8-balling and running. 

@GATA because you asked about it earlier as well, parking a vote on a train that is obviously not going anywhere let's you see who else is going to jump on the train you are watching. Brick was in no danger and I was curious to see who wanted to push the 80 train and when. I was around for deadline, and would have jumped in wherever needed, but that wasn't necessary. 

Found it 

So you Waited to see who would push it but would jump on by the deadline. Ok 

why did you want to see who would push for it ? 

18 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Actually I’m kinda bummed he’s gone.  Been awhile since I played with him. I don’t have any kills sadly  

I don’t believe that . You had me pegged D1 as scum last game and you were right 

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

Found it 

So you Waited to see who would push it but would jump on by the deadline. Ok 

why did you want to see who would push for it ? 

I don’t believe that . You had me pegged D1 as scum last game and you were right 

Don’t believe what?  I would have liked Jetscode to have played longer because I haven’t played with him in awhile . I don’t have any ability to kill this game.

Not sure what any of that has to do with last game. If your going to ask a bunch of questions you might want to listen to the answers. 

13 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Don’t believe what?  I would have liked Jetscode to have played longer because I haven’t played with him in awhile . I don’t have any ability to kill this game.

Not sure what any of that has to do with last game. If your going to ask a bunch of questions you might want to listen to the answers. 

Sorry, I read that as skills goes to show I need to go to bed. Disregard the last post. 

41 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Thought you said I don’t have any skills lol 

1 hour ago, GATA said:

Ok now back to business 

@The Crusher when @Jetscode1 said he was your worst* nightmare did you get scared and that’s why you killed him? 

@Pac your********* logic with me is terrible. However, I think you could be useful since you know some of these vets longer. why did you add smash to your tier? 

@BrickTamland I like you but I don’t know if I should like you .... I’m in different 

Im here girlie and im not scum 

Leelou is a bang bang

2 hours ago, GATA said:

Ok now back to business 

I am town gata no worries

7 hours ago, Pac said:

1. Brick

2. Stark

3. CTM

4. Lizard King - Claimed Cop

5. 80  Town Tracker LYNCHED Day 1

6. Gata

7. Crusher

8. Smash

9. Ape  Town Bodyguard (lol) NK N1

10. Nolder

11. Jetscode Town Psychiatrist NK N1

12. Leelou 

13. Nyn

14. Verb Scum RBer NK N1  (I still got it)

15. JiF

16. Pac Town Stud

17. DPR

You’re missing something from your list. Adding you to the pile of people who don’t read. 

• Upvote 1