The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

22 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

CTM I have not read everything as of yet just some of the Stark responses. I look at it this way no way in hell Stark would counter claim if he was not the real cop. If I remember correctly without going back to check, LK revealed without much push I don't even think he was at L-2 and someone peeled off his train before he voted seemed like he revealed in panic mode.

Stark may have had some bad responses but he is new to the game and he is defintely new to power roles and how they work.

The key to my vote is like I said no way Stark would counter claim as scum since he would be daed the next day so what does he have to gain. This is a simple choice IMHO

Vote LK

he was at l-3 and said he was about to go in a meeting

28 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Wut?

38 minutes ago, Stark said:

probably the best game you have played since I have been here. You did your job for scum well. Got the Bodyguard to die for no reason, and get the real cop.. nice job LK.

Facetious statement about Lizzie game. Smh

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

rather than answering what I said with a coherent response you just answer with a STFU or GFY or what ever other childish crap you can come up with. 

Read the entire thread blockhead and then you can earn the right the a coherent response. Until then GFY you ******* idiot

Just now, Lizard King said:

Read the entire thread blockhead and then you can earn the right the a coherent response. Until then GFY you ******* idiot

I have read the thread what is it you would like to point out beyond the mechanics of this game that will change my mind other than STFU or GFY ? I'll wait for a semi intelligent response

2 hours ago, CTM said:

Also, he's a noob so I'm sure he doesn't know how to handle this type of situation. I can definitely see him slow playing this where as Gata would've jumped down LK's throat with equally confusing stream of consciousness posts

I think I would have been clearer TYVM, I can be astute when I put my mind to it. 

2 hours ago, CTM said:

the thing is he's not keeping much up, I think LK would be going be acting like an a$$hole towards you if you really just lied to counter his reveal

@JiF @The Crusher @Smashmouth  -- any other folks who have played with LK a lot, does this calm response ring true from LK? i feel like he'd be attacking stark personally if he was telling him the truth

Reading Lizard is like trying to read tea leaves somebody shoved up your ass. Yet, he does get kinda aggressive and emotional when he is town and wants a certain out outcome and doesn’t get if

6 hours ago, JiF said:

They're interesting but no explanation of why and then a blatant defense of Pac? 

weird post

What? I literally gave an example of why I found the other votes interesting.

And while what I said could be construed as a defense of Pac it really was just a question.

And instead of a simple answer I get this horse sh*t.

Wtf is with the people here and not answering simple ******* questions lately?

Official Vote Count 

Nol (2) Nyn, CTM 

Stark (5) JiF, LK, Leelou, DPR, Gata

LK (3) Stark, Brick, Smash

with 13 alive it takes 7 votes to lynch

Deadline 8:00 pm

5 hours ago, CTM said:

^ Wakes up from a long night of fapping to hentai. Note: this is on page 36/37

^ to leelou, throwaway, but included for completion

^  Says he's going to catch up, Stark responds he should catch up

^ Stupid ape calls his shot, letting nolder plop down a non hammer for the lynch

^ Nolder again claims he's catching up now, and tries and pigeon hole the lynch to 80 or random - which pinged cause it attempts to limit choices and fear mongers about random

^ 2 minutes later he bumps the vote count and makes yet anotehr remark about catching up

Lots of issues here

1) It's 9 minutes later and 4 pages (he said he was on 26 before), so his reread was clearly short, yet he decided to off 80 and gives nary a reason

2) I imagine somewhere in here he saw that miserable Ape's promise to hammer via notifications

3) Bold/Italic  in quote above.. Nolder is notorious for refusing to reveal even more so than pac perhaps, odd for him to now vote 80 vote it, no? I think even the greatest cum hunter called it irony if memory serves

4) The last bit is bs cause he went back to sleep

Lazy useless town or scum? Either way he deserves some pressure for not following through on the catch up he promised, for putting 80 at l-1 (after seeing ape's promise to hammer) with little reason other than a direct contradiction of his own behavior (refusing to reveal)

I'll respond to this in detail when I'm on PC.

For now, what the hell was so hard that you couldn't either do this before or even summarize when I questioned your vote?