I'm thankful we didn't draft Josh Allen...

Freemanm

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

The link doesn’t work, partner.

Now I have to copy and paste it in the address box..jeez JetNation...why don’t you leave the paperboy-ing to the professionals.

ps. For the uptight buttfumblers like @peebag I’m just giving Freemanm a hard time. It’s like..a joke..because you know..those are still in style these days. 

Buncha’ hacks around here man. Getting tired of this board.?

" ..Buncha’ hacks around here man. Getting tired of this board. "...  dear p Killa,.. sorry you're getting " ..tired of this board. " 

p.s.  please don't Leave. we'd miss YOU  ?

4 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Seahawks literally blew up their defense.  Niners don’t have a good defense either they just won a bunch of close games with Jimmy G last year.  Only really good defense left in that division is the rams and even they lost Trumaine Johnson

I don't think the Rams will miss Johnson.  They added Talib and Peters.  They also dealt Ogletree and Quinn, but added Suh. 

9 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

Welp, that's what happens when you take a 3rd round talent 7th overall. DB's cant wait to play your offense.

Dont feel bad though Bills fans, my Jets took an undrafted level talent in the 2nd round....also traded up to do it. 

He still has time to prove himself, though i also think he's just a kid with a powerful arm....not a quarterback

i still wonder what round hack would have gone if it wasn't for the Jets.  3rd?  4th?  i doubt undrafted.  

20 hours ago, HighPitch said:

Really glad hes not a jet. 

This guy, if he winds up a bust i will never ever be enamored by the prototype fqb that has it all except accuracy and college production

So glad we got darnold. Already ordered my 35 dollar ebay jersey from china. Hope to run into sar1 one day wearing it

agreed !.. i Luv...

hqdefault.jpg

:beer:

8 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Him and Eli would go to the golf course where I lived in this very, very, very, very rural area...called Hillsdale. Absolute middle of no where. I meaaan...boy...I guess it’s so private and away from annoying pestering that they enjoyed going there.

anyway, 

They always went there, got sh*t faced drunk and left the Golf course a complete and utter disaster. Beer cans every where, trash in general just every where! Just wrecked the whole damn place. Was pretty as$hole-ish if you ask me. But yeah, they stop going there eventually..and i’m glad that they did.

Given enough money and influence -- we're all a$$holes at heart, my friend. Some of us are just at peace with it more than others. 

8 hours ago, Dcat said:

You are overlooking just how bad the Cardinals' OL is, here.  They spent  mega $$ on Pugh, or should we call him P-U?  It's really a pretty bad OL.  I hope Rosen doesn't get broken in half like Carson Palmer.

Agreed that it's not good, but it's better than last year IMO.  Iupati should be healthy and believe it or not, Pugh is an upgrade at Guard.  I'm expecting DJ Humphries to take another step forward as a young player at LT.  Again, they might be average on their best day but I'd have a hard time arguing they're much worse than our OLine.

Archived