Justified Mafia - GAME OVER

Nolder

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, D P R said:

Bro...

We got 2 on Lee now. Lynch her first ( did you read her stuff above? ) and then we'll lynch Pac next. If Night moves as quickly as it did earlier, we can have all of this done by rl happy hour. It'll be the Thursday scum trifecta.

You seem in a hurry and I like it

Vote Leelou

Just now, Lizard King said:

Gross is right. Who says Gata or Pac, either next, flip a coin?

The one good thing you did was vote for CTM other than that you're still a suspect 

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

They're next.  Dont care which order.  Pac probably first because Gata's butt hurt from any pressure is fun to watch.

That's wrong. I just enjoy arguing when I disagree with someone nothing more nothing less.

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

That's wrong. I just enjoy arguing when I disagree with someone nothing more nothing less.

Thought you couldn't play today because you were busy at work. Way to show up just in time to miss hammering your partner.

1 minute ago, Lizard King said:

Thought you couldn't play today because you were busy at work. Way to show up just in time to miss hammering your partner.

I'm on my lunch break and you guys decided to move.

42 minutes ago, JiF said:

You seem in a hurry and I like it

Vote Leelou

This whole game is on blitz. Brick and pac have not even shown up yet. 80, DPR, LK seem like they are on a team the way this is going so quick. 

FINAL Vote Count 

Stark (1) - 80

LK (1) - Leelou 

Leelou (5) - DPR, LK, JiF, 80, GATA

THAT'S A LYNCH! 

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch

Deadline is Saturday 12pm PST

3 hours ago, D P R said:

It's a pirate thing No one can resist. 

Rawr

21 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

FINAL Vote Count 

Stark (1) - 80

LK (1) - Leelou 

Leelou (5) - DPR, LK, JiF, 80, GATA

THAT'S A LYNCH! 

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch

Deadline is Saturday 12pm PST

Rawr

Kaylee how did the interview go?

The doors to the dimly lit bar burst open and several SWAT members rushed in. There was just one man sitting alone at the bar sipping on bourbon and as the all clear was called he looked up to see the chief deputy Marshal walking towards him. "With all of this man power are you looking for Osama Bin Laden? I'm fairly certain he's not here." The chief chuckled and grabbed himself a glass and bottle. After taking his own sip he said, "Well Boyd, we got Johnny and we know it was you. All that's left is to tell us what you were planning and who else was in on it. Make it easy and you could get a reduced sentence. You'll be out in 12, 15 years tops."

"15 years seems like a long time to wait for an innocent man Chief."

A flash of anger crossed the Marshal's face, " You killed three men, one of which was a US Marshal. It's the best damn deal you're gonna get son. Believe me."

"Ah, yes, Raylan Givens. That was regrettable. You know Raylan and I were friends of a sort. You see back in the day we dug coal together. Anyone who's never done it could never understand but when you dig coal together you're bonded. It's not how I wanted dear Raylan to go out." He took a last sip of his drink and put down the empty glass. "Well Chief. I'm ready. In the next five seconds I'm going to reach for the gun in my coat pocket. Either I'm going to kill you and make my escape or you're going to put me down here and now but I ain't going to prison."

The Chief's eye twitched as he processed the information and a second later went for the gun holstered at his side. BANG! He took a bullet to the shoulder but as he fell he put one right between the eyes of Boyd Crowder and ended his threat to Harlan County. Or so he thought.

Leelou, Boyd Crowder, Mafia Bomber has been lynched!

4XDfCzI.jpg&key=74a569a0fef830526e87cd82

4 hours ago, JiF said:

Clan and Mafia in this scene.

@Nolder can you confirm the scenes give hints? 

The scenes are 99.9% flavor.

I guess there are some elements of truth to them, for example people were dying by being blown up and there was a Mafia Bomber in the game.

I am not intentionally leaving hints though so I would recommend not reading into the scenes.

Archived