Justified Mafia - GAME OVER

Nolder

9 minutes ago, GATA said:

Or you just think there's a particular formula to being scum and I fit the criteria.

Fortunately, the beautiful thing about humanity is that they're all distinct. 

This is the dumbest sh*t I've ever heard. 

So how do you determine someone is scummy, Gata?  Feelings?  Coins?  If they reveal?   What is the criteria of town play vs scum play?  

like what the actual ****?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JiF said:

This is the dumbest sh*t I've ever heard. 

So how do you determine someone is scummy, Gata?  Feelings?  Coins?  If they reveal?   What is the criteria of town play vs scum play?  

like what the actual ****?

Listen If you're so sure vote me I'm pretty much done defending myself from you.

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

Probably lk.. you need to stop worrying about being wrong though.  Especially when town in a commanding position.

Yea me too I'm waiting for Brick to come back before I make my decision.

Just now, GATA said:

Listen If you're so sure vote me I'm pretty much done defending myself from you.

OMG - you are so boring and annoying.  You say the stupidest sh*t known to man and then become all whiny and defensive when called out on your stupidity.

Vote Gata

11 minutes ago, JiF said:

OMG - you are so boring and annoying.  You say the stupidest sh*t known to man and then become all whiny and defensive when called out on your stupidity.

Vote Gata

Haha..  at least its an entertaining end to the game.

She does need to stop defending when she has no votes and someone else is at L1 tho..

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

lol.  Love how you credit yourself so easily but forget anything any other player does well.  Stark was my # 1 yesterday.  

I should have known better.  Thought you'd pick up on the nuance of the question.  Never mind.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It was based on gameplay alone.  

There are creative ways of answering the question without answering the question if you catch my drift.  That's fine pretty sure it's gotta be brick.

Just now, Pac said:

There are creative ways of answering the question without answering the question if you catch my drift.  That's fine pretty sure it's gotta be brick.

Fine. 

Vote Brick 

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

I know the answer.. 

to whether or not this was the worst scum team of all time?  so do I..

not quite but close..  I think JiF and 80 were part of a team where all members got lynched in consecutive days and may have even failed at a NK or 2.

Archived