Justified Mafia - GAME OVER

Nolder

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Brick, GATA, LK, Pac are probably the order in which I'd rank my scum bets.  Brick as hiding scum could make some sense while town kills itself.  GATA's posts during night phase were concerning but she's still not my # 1.  LK was all over Stark so he isn't at all a strong # 3, just kind of a PoE thing at this point. 

If JiF is scum he's playing an amazing game.  He won't get my vote. 

I've had Pac as town since his first post when he said "shoot me".  Much like when JiF said he had his "favorite role" that was a town tell to me.  I might have to look back on him to make sure he hasn't simply been playing me for a fool but for now he's not in my top 3 bets to get my vote. 

Just vote Gata you wimp. Be on the right side of history.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, BrickTamland said:

can we gets a killll

16 hours ago, Stark said:

Wait are you voting me?

14 hours ago, Nolder said:

Official Votecount

Pac - Stark (1)

Stark - Pac, LK (2)

LK - Brick (1)

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch. 

Deadline Monday 7AM PST

Brick could have easily moved and put Stark at L-1.

14 hours ago, BrickTamland said:

Cool looks like no kill tonight. 

13 hours ago, BrickTamland said:

I’ll stop by and see if anyone is gonna try to make something out of this day 

^^^ Said he'd be around at deadline and still hasn't shown up. 

10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Brick, GATA, LK, Pac are probably the order in which I'd rank my scum bets.  Brick as hiding scum could make some sense while town kills itself.  GATA's posts during night phase were concerning but she's still not my # 1.  LK was all over Stark so he isn't at all a strong # 3, just kind of a PoE thing at this point. 

If JiF is scum he's playing an amazing game.  He won't get my vote. 

I've had Pac as town since his first post when he said "shoot me".  Much like when JiF said he had his "favorite role" that was a town tell to me.  I might have to look back on him to make sure he hasn't simply been playing me for a fool but for now he's not in my top 3 bets to get my vote. 

I'm not voting you or LK today.

After yesterday, tough to vote Pac, as much as it pains me to say that.

To me it's Brick or Gata. 

Just now, JiF said:

I'm not voting you or LK today.

After yesterday, tough to vote Pac, as much as it pains me to say that.

To me it's Brick or Gata. 

Want to vote Brick? We have numbers to be wrong. I want death. His death specifically. Could go either way. Don't take advantage of that.

Just now, Lizard King said:

Want to vote Brick? We have numbers to be wrong. I want death. His death specifically. Could go either way. Don't take advantage of that. 

Woah talk about a complete 180 after posting pictures of kitty death scenes an hour ago. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Woah talk about a complete 180 after posting pictures of kitty death scenes an hour ago. 

Because all he has been doing is jumping on the flow of the game nothing more. 

It's also weird Stark put all that energy to make him look scummy but not vote him. 

48 minutes ago, Pac said:

I would anticipate a day kill coming soon unless there was a successful protection.  No need to hyper lynch.

7 minutes ago, Pac said:

Yeah **** brick..  his vote on me out of nowhere and subsequent buddying up was queer.

Vote Brick

bert-doesnt-read_o_gifsoup-com.gif

15 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I really didnt think he would be this ballys as scum but seeing that he wasnt the last man standing changes that a bit. 

15 minutes ago, Pac said:

I could vote brick..  I thought him acting like he was on acid would have been strange as the last scum but not necessarily if there were 2.

Gross not because it's scummy but because we're starting to see the same things. 

1 minute ago, GATA said:

I've done 3 Hammers and if I get this wrong it will be on me phuck that I'm not here for all that noise. 

I'm not hammering

@JiF do it if you want

You literally are deliberately scummy.

Please do the dirty work for me so I dont look dirty if wrong.

my ******* god girl 

Just now, JiF said:

You literally are deliberately scummy.

Please do the dirty work for me so I dont look dirty if wrong.

my ******* god girl 

Why would I vote on someone 

a. I'm not sure about yet 

b. isn't here to defend himself 

Idc if that looks scummy.

Just now, GATA said:

Why would I vote on someone 

a. I'm not sure about yet 

b. isn't here to defend himself 

Idc if that looks scummy.

You know who plays cautious, tries to not make mistakes and asks other people to hammer because they are worried about the optics?

Scum.  That's who.  And if you're not scum, you're just getting in the way at this point. 

Just now, JiF said:

You know who plays cautious, tries to not make mistakes and asks other people to hammer because they are worried about the optics?

Scum.  That's who.  And if you're not scum, you're just getting in the way at this point. 

Or you just think there's a particular formula to being scum and I fit the criteria.

Fortunately, the beautiful thing about humanity is that they're all distinct. 

Archived